Farm Together

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xxplayboydave
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Farm Together

Post by xxplayboydave » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:46 pm

fantomas wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:32 am
xxplayboydave wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:55 am
hi
how do the house building time work? i play on steam, thx
Hi :)

to build a house, you need materials for each building step (4 in all) + waiting time between each step (82800 seconds, aka 23H). To bypass time waiting, use 'Fast House Building' script and to bypass material requirement, use 'NoBuyItemRequirement'.

I left some kind of comment on each code to help people to understand what each one does. ;)
first, thx for the answer

i have make it what you say. the wait time dont skip with the script. now i have try the no material need script and this freeze the game.
i have scan (4bytes) 82800 before i start the build and changed it to 1. not working too. can you say me what i doing wrong?

thank you dude

User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 918
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 280

Re: Farm Together

Post by fantomas » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:58 pm

You didn't nothing wrong.... dude :D

As you play the game on steam, the code is barely different (just the *symbol) - Take a look on my code and check if it is the same in your game.

*ex as symbol: Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+20

xxplayboydave
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Farm Together

Post by xxplayboydave » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:03 pm

how i can check this?

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+20+1:
  db 57
//74 57
//je Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+79

//4bytes value - GUI shows the value decreasing, while CE shows the value increasing
// to its maxValue which is 82800 (meaning secondes, aka 23H).

//currentValue is at the ofset 0x70, aka constructionTimeElapsed (Disset Data/Structure) - mov eax,[rdi+70] // 8B 47 70)
//it can be found at Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+31
 
 
[DISABLE]
Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+20+1:
  db 0F
//74 0F
//je Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+31
thank you

User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 918
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 280

Re: Farm Together

Post by fantomas » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:23 pm

Open Memory view (in CE) -> Address (subtab) -> right click on an address -> go to address and copy/past this Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+20 (probably it will be something else than +20 for you)

Check if you find something like je Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+79, it should be close to an opcode like mov eax,[rdi+??]

?? means the offset, like 70 in my code.

The goal is to compare the code in my script(s) with that one in your game and edit it.

xxplayboydave
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Farm Together

Post by xxplayboydave » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:42 pm

i become the error message "failure to determining what Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+20 means" after i clicked

xxplayboydave
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Farm Together

Post by xxplayboydave » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:59 pm

now i have this

Image

User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 918
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 280

Re: Farm Together

Post by fantomas » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:42 pm

xxplayboydave wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:42 pm
i become the error message "failure to determining what Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+20 means" after i clicked
It means that it is something else than +20
xxplayboydave wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:59 pm
now i have this

Image
That should be the one - Now edit my script with what you have in your game. Especially that one with Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+??

xxplayboydave
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Farm Together

Post by xxplayboydave » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:44 pm

yes and what number i copy and paste to your script?

User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 918
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 280

Re: Farm Together

Post by fantomas » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:57 pm

xxplayboydave wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:44 pm
yes and what number i copy and paste to your script?
Look at the code :) See what's different and change it. ;)

-- Edit --

According to your screenshot, only this part (in red): Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+20 (lines 2 & 15)

-- Edit 2 --

+20 is in my game, yours is different

User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 918
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 280

Re: Farm Together

Post by fantomas » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:22 pm

xxplayboydave wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:09 pm
is it +31?

Image
Please, read carefully my posts and you'll understand. Also you should remove that spam link before you get banned.

-- Edit --

It seems that your steam game has the same code as mine, so you have nothing to modify. ;)

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3272
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 703

Re: Farm Together

Post by STN » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:28 pm

fantomas wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:22 pm
..
Thanks for the report. He's been banned.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

Don't PM me asking for cheats, I'll just ignore you. Use the search function instead.

User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 918
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 280

Re: Farm Together

Post by fantomas » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:12 am

Minor fixes to support Update 23 32bit ONLY!!!

Minor fixes to support Update 23 64bit ONLY!!!

daaydson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:44 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Farm Together

Post by daaydson » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:47 pm

I'm new here and wanted to know how to raise the fish level

User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 918
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 280

Re: Farm Together

Post by fantomas » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:26 am

daaydson wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:47 pm
I'm new here and wanted to know how to raise the fish level
Hi :)

Use 'Fast Level Up' script with any item to reach its max level. And if you want to catch the fish instantly, use 'NoWaitingTime (Ponds Contents)' script

BR

silverbody
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Farm Together

Post by silverbody » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:45 pm

Been testing and trying to get the "Fast House Building" code to work but after finding the address to time remaining. I noticed when the code was enabled it just pauses the timer on the house. When disabled the timer would start counting up again. Here is a link to memory view with the code enabled/disabled. Although I doubt the images will help much. I'm not sure how to get it working.
Show
Script DisabledImageScript EnabledImage
Also, I had to fix the 'NoWaitingTime (Ponds Contents)' code it was pointed at the wrong address on my system. I pointed it at correct address and it's working just fine now.

[ENABLE]
Logic.Farm.Contents:PondContents:Tick+76+1:
db 46
//0F 46 C8
//cmovbe ecx,eax

[DISABLE]
Logic.Farm.Contents:PondContents:Tick+76+1:
db 47
//0F 47 C8
//cmova ecx,eax

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Kevin-H, korell, mkh-pignouf, retta