Ghost 1.0 v1.1.5

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Louis Crawford
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Ghost 1.0 v1.1.5

Post by Louis Crawford »

Game: Ghost 1.0
Ver.: 1.1.5

For everyone who wants to play this game with cheats here is.
This table still W.I.P. but already have a lot of codes like:
Ghost Health
Possessed Robots Health
Inf. Double Jump
Inf. Air Dash
Skill Tree Points, and etc.

Enjoy my table and the game.
ghost.exe.ct
v2 (19:03 24/02/2018)
(219.43 KiB) Downloaded 943 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Louis Crawford on Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Louis Crawford
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ghost 1.0 v1.1.5

Post by Louis Crawford »

Note(s): Only the Secondary Weapon Codes don't work at the moment.

Ejay1984
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ejay1984 »

Hi, unfortunately most of the scripts / pointers aren't working. Would it be possible to have an update for the infinite double jump script and the skills point pointer? Thanks in advance

kemenner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kemenner »

I made my own table based on Louis Crawford pointers (HP). It contains a script for invulnerability and one hit kills. Invulnerability works for Ghost and possessed robots only. One hit kill works on bosses too, meaning that the boss will be killed after your first hit. (By the way, drones you pick also one hit kill everything).

The table also contains scripts for free purchases, unlimited ammo and an updated version of the unlimited jump/dash scripts by Louis Crawford.

I added some alternative pointers that I found. It's weird, I didn't find the pointer Louis Crawford found, but found two that were shorter (perhaps it was a looping pointer).

I was looking for a way to fly and obtained partial success. I found what seems to be a vector. It's float, it's negative when you jump and positive when you fall. Freezing the value at -100 allows for a slow and permanent levitation, very useful in the Drop Box mission (that mission was the reason that I needed a flying cheat). The problem is that I couldn't find a reliable pointer for that, so I included three pointers that may or may not work. A workaround is using the static address for a value that shows the same value of the address we are interested, but modifying it achieves nothing. So, by using that value it is possible to scan and find the real address quickly.

Edit:
Added pointers for the inventory and the skill tree
Attachments
ghost.ct
v 1.1.7
(473.55 KiB) Downloaded 325 times

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

Here is a modified version of kemenner's table for the GoG version of the game. I removed a few things from it like the mission mode section that I just didn't want to go through and try to find all the entries, but all the scripts are there and also the inventory pointers (note I didn't really get to fully check the inventory pointers as I am early in the game and don't really have anything but I am pretty sure I have the right location for the inventory).
Attachments
ghost 1.0-GoG_1.1.7.ct
(434.7 KiB) Downloaded 210 times

kowalskiy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kowalskiy »

Hi,

Any chance of updating the tables? I'm particularly interested in the inventory part (upgrades, powerups, tech trees...). I dont really mind the version, but i'd prefer the gog one.

Honestly, I'd be more than willing to pay to have the 1.1.7 GoG version table updated to the latest version of the game and fully functioning.

Thanks in advance

Edit: I managed to make it work. I attach the new file. Secondary Weapons and every part of the inventory works now.
Attachments
ghost 1.0-GoG_1.1.7 Full.ct
(700.17 KiB) Downloaded 407 times