Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by thedown1 »

rampant_uterus wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:59 pm
Do you NEED to pickup the boxes at end, or just withdraw? There's an ingame tip that says that the boxes contain special rewards that drop from a completed dig. Sounded specifically like you NEEDED to pick them up.

"Treasure Boxes are the final objective in a Salvage Mission. They are a special type of reward that can only be obtained from the wormhole that opens at the singularity area. - Withdrawal wouldn't let you pickup boxes, yes? Or is it "automatically received end loot?
mis understood, no, you don't need to pick them up.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

veztech
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by veztech »

How's it going on the Base Drill Cool-down?

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

I'm super new to cheat engine so i have no idea how to get these chests. it is possible to make it clearer for a noobie? :)

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

veztech wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:57 am
How's it going on the Base Drill Cool-down?
instead of waiting for the cooldown which I'm guessing is the second wave at home base, cancel it and start it again and get enough iris with my script to S rank, then call off the mission through the digger, should give you the drops.

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

arnevehug wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:42 am
I'm super new to cheat engine so i have no idea how to get these chests. it is possible to make it clearer for a noobie? :)
looks for my latest release in this forum, I believe its on page 5, open it with a program called cheat engine. Cheats that say script in the value will be turned on and off by the box next to there name, red cross=on, no cross=off.

hoaz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by hoaz »

how to get more people fast ?

have a script to add members ?

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

arnevehug wrote:
also, to find the game exe, click the computer with the magnifying glass in the top left of cheat engine. go to process list and select mgv.exe . If it asks to keep stuff on the list hit yes.

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

thedown1 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:10 am
arnevehug wrote:
looks for my latest release in this forum, I believe its on page 5, open it with a program called cheat engine. Cheats that say script in the value will be turned on and off by the box next to there name, red cross=on, no cross=off.
ok nice. i've got that part but dont see anything about the chests

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

arnevehug wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:15 am
thedown1 wrote:
arnevehug wrote:
Look in the table extras in the bottom right of CE, gives steps to getting chest, but its annoying. someone in this thread said they knew a way and we are all waiting on him

hoaz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hoaz »

the only way to be undetected by konami is by having all the boxes, will be easy to get items and be legit >:D

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

hoaz wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:35 am
the only way to be undetected by konami is by having all the boxes, will be easy to get items and be legit >:D
the game doesn't have a anti-cheat, but if you are dont do it online for the courtesy of others.

Conreschni
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Conreschni »

any chance to get the missions faster over? x3 speed of time or some option that you can easy include? :>

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

thedown1 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:29 am
arnevehug wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:15 am
thedown1 wrote:

Look in the table extras in the bottom right of CE, gives steps to getting chest, but its annoying. someone in this thread said they knew a way and we are all waiting on him
i see. ok thank you very much for helping with this, man. :)

hoaz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hoaz »

thedown1 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:38 am
hoaz wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:35 am
the game doesn't have a anti-cheat, but if you are dont do it online for the courtesy of others.
yeah i know but a way to have all thinks with low hours of gameplay, i think konami will put a report system

hoaz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hoaz »

i read in forums will have ranking in this game, i think less notable will be geting all map and all boxes / recipes.