Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by notAlig »

So I decided to keep trying using the Iris Multiplier and Timer hack on Base Defense digs, and I'm really confused. I've done it like 6 more times now, and its worked every time, no server errors at all. Seems to be if you get a server error, just relaunch the game and try again. I'm farming the crap out of Base Dig 3 at the moment, and its usually giving me 1+ Field Manual and a bunch of recipes (Gatling turret, grenade turret, reinforced iron watchtower etc)

Also, Base Field Manuals ARE affected by the 2500 Materials option in the table, so once you get two, just discard one and bam, 2500. Should allow you to boost the ranks of survivors to get the teams to a higher level.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Anyone else suddenly been unable to add pouches to chest gear? Used the iris energy hack to get a few items, and can't attach a pouch to my Hardened Battle Gear, in spite of having every single requirement met.

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

i have open several chests for weapons and gear. but i can't craft them. they are broken and i cant seem to be able to craft them. it requires a c/b development or something like that and a advanced workstation. how can i get this?

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

arnevehug wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:03 pm
i have open several chests for weapons and gear. but i can't craft them. they are broken and i cant seem to be able to craft them. it requires a c/b development or something like that and a advanced workstation. how can i get this?
Progress in the game until you reach Africa and recruit Dan.

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:06 pm
arnevehug wrote:
well i have completed the game... what do i do now?

Conreschni
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Conreschni »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
arnevehug wrote:
any chance to change the D to S on my team?
and any one know how to get the purple working wrenches to craft gear? :C

Vireis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vireis »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:58 pm
Anyone else suddenly been unable to add pouches to chest gear? Used the iris energy hack to get a few items, and can't attach a pouch to my Hardened Battle Gear, in spite of having every single requirement met.
From what i've experienced There's a glitch with gear that has yet to be fixed, where you can't unlock the skills or put gear attachments on them. It varies from item to item, some work, some don't. What to take from this though, is the Perks are actually 'unlocked' and active. Meaning you don't even need to unlock them.

audiopathik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by audiopathik »

arnevehug wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:11 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:
arnevehug wrote:
Base Defenses, Bosses, Distress Signals to progress further, it goes on after the main story end.

What about editing the amount of SV/Premium Coins? That'd make skip the interval between base defense attacks easy.

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

audiopathik wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:48 pm
arnevehug wrote:
stealthcl0wn wrote:

Base Defenses, Bosses, Distress Signals to progress further, it goes on after the main story end.

What about editing the amount of SV/Premium Coins? That'd make skip the interval between base defense attacks easy.
Wait we can edit the coins? well atm i only have 20. so have no way of changing the value i think. :/

Conreschni
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Conreschni »

can anyone help me? i start the digger in base 2nd mission and cap the iris amount... now every time i get no connection error after load game.... :(
anyone know where i found the energy and set it down? :C

ok fixed while edit iris energy in the load screen
Last edited by Conreschni on Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

audiopathik wrote:
arnevehug wrote:
stealthcl0wn wrote:

If the SV Coins are anything like MGSV's MB Coins, I highly doubt that we could edit them, since they'd most likely be stored server-side and have security to make sure they can't be edited in that way.

However, I haven't personally seen anybody confirm this, so take that as you will...

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

notAlig wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:06 pm
audiopathik wrote:
arnevehug wrote:

If the SV Coins are anything like MGSV's MB Coins, I highly doubt that we could edit them, since they'd most likely be stored server-side and have security to make sure they can't be edited in that way.

However, I haven't personally seen anybody confirm this, so take that as you will...
yeah i would think it would be on the server side.

wvind
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wvind »

notAlig wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:52 am
So I decided to keep trying using the Iris Multiplier and Timer hack on Base Defense digs, and I'm really confused. I've done it like 6 more times now, and its worked every time, no server errors at all. Seems to be if you get a server error, just relaunch the game and try again. I'm farming the crap out of Base Dig 3 at the moment, and its usually giving me 1+ Field Manual and a bunch of recipes (Gatling turret, grenade turret, reinforced iron watchtower etc)

Also, Base Field Manuals ARE affected by the 2500 Materials option in the table, so once you get two, just discard one and bam, 2500. Should allow you to boost the ranks of survivors to get the teams to a higher level.
Wow. Can you explain this method step-by-step? I know about iris multiplicator but I don't get how the time hacking works.

audiopathik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by audiopathik »

Usually anything that's paid with real money is secured, but since this game doesn't give a shit about Anit-Cheat it might be worth a try.

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

audiopathik wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:11 pm
Usually anything that's paid with real money is secured, but since this game doesn't give a shit about Anit-Cheat it might be worth a try.
well atm i can't seeing that i only have nothing to work with. if anyone can possibly check it out, i'd be much appreciated.