Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Garagos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by Garagos »

Pls .. can anyone help me?
Is two days that my character is still in the same spot because it is overloaded with 1200 ...
you know nothing about new tables for cheatengine >.<?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kega2k7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kega2k7 »

Question about creating/adding weapons - after you add them have you noticed that you can’t add options to them like a laser sight for example?

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Kega2k7 wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:41 pm
Question about creating/adding weapons - after you add them have you noticed that you can’t add options to them like a laser sight for example?
You can't right away, since at that point the game hasn't fully made the edit stick. If you do manage to get the gun stick after relaunching the game, then you'll be able to attach those option parts.

BunkerKillar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BunkerKillar »

Garagos wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:18 pm
Is two days that my character is still in the same spot because it is overloaded with 1200 ...
i would try a trainer where there is an zero weight option

another chance would be to turn all option on of the table where you left the game last time working

EvilNickolas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EvilNickolas »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:54 pm
rei_hunter wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:48 pm
The option parts look glitched though.
It can be easily fixed. After you've added weapon and saved it (you don't need to fully strengthen and unlock all bonuses to save it, strengthen it once and unlock one bonus). Use same method to find it again, then strengthen it again, look for number value of weapons strength and next value to it will be amount of slots that weapon has.

Data Structure:
Red - Weapon/Gear ID.
Orange - Current Durability.
Dark Orange - Maximum Durability.
Yellow - Unknown variable (please tell me if you know what it does).
Gold - Damage multiplier (depends on weapon ID).
Green - Modifiers (5 maximum).
Dark Green - Modifier unlock flags (01 is unlocked and 00 is locked).
Cyan - Optional parts slot flags (2 byte each).
Dark Cyan - Optional parts IDs (4 byte each).
Blue - Current strength level.
Purple - Amount of optional part slots.
Brown - Unknown variable (please tell me if you know what it does).
Black - Irrelevant. Next data segment.
the "Brown - Unknown variable (please tell me if you know what it does)."
This value indicates weather or not the data has changed and weather or not to commit it to players save data.
Try it. Make this value 0 next time you custom a weapon. it wont save.
this is also why when you delete a weapon the space is filled with all 00 and an 02 at this space, its telling it to commit the delete.

Garagos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Garagos »

BunkerKillar wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:10 pm
Garagos wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:18 pm
i would try a trainer where there is an zero weight option

another chance would be to turn all option on of the table where you left the game last time working
I did not find a free trainer who had the weight cancellation .. while the last table does not work anything I do not know what to do .-.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Garagos wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:41 pm
I did not find a free trainer who had the weight cancellation .. while the last table does not work anything I do not know what to do .-.
I don't think that the weight options in the tables would help you either. I had the same issue, where I was stuck as 12231% weight, and was ultimately forced to delete my character and start again. The weight options didn't help since they simply just froze my weight at what it was instead of resetting it to 0.

Thank god, the fearlessrevolution trainer has a 0 weight option, but unfortunately its not free.

Garagos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Garagos »

notAlig wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:49 pm
Garagos wrote:
I don't think that the weight options in the tables would help you either. I had the same issue, where I was stuck as 12231% weight, and was ultimately forced to delete my character and start again. The weight options didn't help since they simply just froze my weight at what it was instead of resetting it to 0.

Thank god, the fearlessrevolution trainer has a 0 weight option, but unfortunately its not free.
Eh I had seen that but is unfortunately paid .-.
I'm waiting for an update of the tables here and then I'll see what to do (even if I do not know what ... XD)

Issun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Issun »

Hey, just wondering if there's any way to add blueprints? I've been farming hard for what feels like a year and i've still not got the grenade arrow blueprint.

Azazel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azazel »

notAlig wrote:
Garagos wrote:

Are you saying that they're 0 weight cheat would fix the problem? Because if so, I would be willing to pay. I really don't want to start over especially because I don't have that much time.

khalid502
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by khalid502 »

I am hopeless with the purple weapon workbench i tryed to do it by this step "How to Build everything in Metal Gear Survive "
I tried to do hard co op mission ,if any one know how to get it please tell me

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Azazel wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:40 am
notAlig wrote:
Garagos wrote:

Are you saying that they're 0 weight cheat would fix the problem? Because if so, I would be willing to pay. I really don't want to start over especially because I don't have that much time.
I'd say it most likely would, since once you activate that specific option your weight is literally set to 0.0. I don't see why that wouldn't fix your issue at first glance.

If I didn't get the "Failed to establish connection to server" error everytime I try to play the singleplayer, I would try and test it for you, but sadly I can't.

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

EvilNickolas wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:42 pm
the "Brown - Unknown variable (please tell me if you know what it does)."
This value indicates weather or not the data has changed and weather or not to commit it to players save data.
Try it. Make this value 0 next time you custom a weapon. it wont save.
this is also why when you delete a weapon the space is filled with all 00 and an 02 at this space, its telling it to commit the delete.
Thanks!

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

Repka wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:01 pm
ilovecheat2 wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:27 pm
can someone plz make new tables for cheatengine ?
Here use this, some of the options i deleted because they dont work
"Infinite placables and throwables" option doesn't work.

MoogMoog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MoogMoog »

Man SV coins really are server sided.
I'm completely new to cheat engine but I messed around with it and I can't get around the error after hitting "confirm" on the purchase.
I can change the SV coins to whatever number I want and the game will allow me to hit confirm on purchases I would otherwise not be able to afford, but then I get an error saying that the purchase failed. I don't really know much but I was able to use code injection to keep the SV coin value stable but it makes sense that the coins would be checked with the server since they are premium currency.

Something that I wonder though. Are items in the supply box held on the client-side or server-side? If items in the supply box can be changed to SV coin value then is it possible to redeem them?