Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ltrkofd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by ltrkofd »

RaiRaiTheRaichu wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:28 pm
ltrkofd wrote
ltrkofd wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:16 pm
Hey guys I've got a pointer for you to try, for the base defense phase timer, at least for me it works...
You set the value to 1, from there it counts down to 0, base defense complete.

Unfortunately not working for me, unless I'm misunderstanding what this does. Does this complete the wave, or start the next wave (bypassing the 24hr timer)? I'm currently looking for the latter.
its a pointer for completing the wave, sry that it wasnt clear...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MagikMurlok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MagikMurlok »

Do any of these scripts still work with the current version? I feel like I'm missing something as I've only found 1 of all of them that works?

Issun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Issun »

So i was using the 1.6.2 table, and started a dig. i think i might have messed up and used the kuban cheat to get some extra. Didn't work. I did a base dig and my Iris energy skyrocketed constantly. Once the dig day finished i tried to end the dig early, and i got booted to title because of server connection issues. I can't log in again, i get server issues constantly. Am i fucked?

EDIT: I can still log in and play co-op, just seems my single player is fucked.

IchBinMiller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IchBinMiller »

Issun wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:17 am
So i was using the 1.6.2 table, and started a dig. i think i might have messed up and used the kuban cheat to get some extra. Didn't work. I did a base dig and my Iris energy skyrocketed constantly. Once the dig day finished i tried to end the dig early, and i got booted to title because of server connection issues. I can't log in again, i get server issues constantly. Am i fucked?

I made an account just to post this. I was in the same boat as you but what seemed to work for me is before you load the save or while loading, set the kuban energy to 1 and that should let you load in.

Ensioc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ensioc »

Issun wrote:

Wait for end of timer / Do a multiplayer game / Join back / Problem solved
Read the tread or at least use the search bar.

Issun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Issun »

Ensioc wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:13 pm
Issun wrote:

Ok thanks for the help, i was a bit panicky haha

MagikMurlok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MagikMurlok »

Ok, so I followed the tutorial posted in comments for adding weapons, but nothing happens? Copy paste the new/edited numbers in the empty byte slots but nothing ever shows up in the inventory?

Edit: Ah ok, you have to do it for each catagory of stuff. But all weapons added in have equipment restrictions. Bah. Wanted to buff bows :(

Brescaz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Brescaz »

you either have to level up or you have to unlock the equipment in the workbench

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Ensioc wrote:
Issun wrote:

That doesn't always work, and not every solution posted in this thread will work. I've had "Failed to establish connection to the server" for 3 weeks now, and it hasn't gone away, no matter what I did. Hell I even emailled Konami's support and they basically confirmed that the error occurs when "abnormal behavior was found in play data" and that they "do not provide response(s)" for this error.

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

notAlig wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:24 am
Ensioc wrote:
Issun wrote:

That doesn't always work, and not every solution posted in this thread will work. I've had "Failed to establish connection to the server" for 3 weeks now, and it hasn't gone away, no matter what I did. Hell I even emailled Konami's support and they basically confirmed that the error occurs when "abnormal behavior was found in play data" and that they "do not provide response(s)" for this error.

Although they do not prevent data editing, they might track such things as maxium weapon level (i.e. if you'll put 50 instead of 5), maximum amount of resources & etc. For example if max resources amount is 9999 and you for convenience sake set yourself 999999 - it might trigger something.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:40 am
Although they do not prevent data editing, they might track such things as maxium weapon level (i.e. if you'll put 50 instead of 5), maximum amount of resources & etc. For example if max resources amount is 9999 and you for convenience sake set yourself 999999 - it might trigger something.
I doub that was what flagged, I've had maximum amounts of all resources set for quite awhile. The only thing that triggered my error was attempting to make the waves end instantly in a base dig via searching for the timer in float and setting it to instantly finish the wave. That instantly error'd me and I haven't been able to play singleplayer since.

My 2nd save slot works fine, so it looks like I'll just have to delete my character and do the story for the 3rd time and manually do all the base digs again. Which is annoying because it means that that the 200 SV Coins I spent to speed the first dig up were for nothing, and they won't refund them.

It just seems that messing around with base digs in general is a pretty easy way to trigger that error, and unlike when a couple of us have had it in the past, it can now become permanent.

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

Oh base digs. You don't need to finish them. You can just start base dig, max points through the script. Finish battle. Stop base dig and get Rank S rewards. You don't actually need to do all 2/3/4 waves. This is what I did and everything worked fine - I've received all rewards.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:54 am
Oh base digs. You don't need to finish them. You can just start base dig, max points through the script. Finish battle. Stop base dig and get Rank S rewards. You don't actually need to do all 2/3/4 waves. This is what I did and everything worked fine - I've received all rewards.
Yeah, but you actually need to beat the digs fully to unlock the next one. (I need to beat 1,2,3,4 to unlock Base Dig 5 for Base Expansion 2) I was using the Iris Energy to get the S-Rank score, then user the timer edit to skip the waves, and then finally using SV Coins to skip the timer between waves. The game didn't like me editting the timer to skip waves, hence the error, hence my character being fucked.

sephirotu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sephirotu »

hey guys, can you tell me which Armor Perks are best in the game?

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

notAlig wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:55 pm
WarStalkeR wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:54 am
Yeah, but you actually need to beat the digs fully to unlock the next one. (I need to beat 1,2,3,4 to unlock Base Dig 5 for Base Expansion 2) I was using the Iris Energy to get the S-Rank score, then user the timer edit to skip the waves, and then finally using SV Coins to skip the timer between waves. The game didn't like me editting the timer to skip waves, hence the error, hence my character being fucked.
It's a shame that you've lost your character. I think in this case KONAMI were clever enough to make timer to some extent server sided of verified by the server at very least. Bad news about Base Camp Development Level - while the level increased to 3, building capacity did not. Just as I was 100% occupied for me, it was left as is. But Base Dig 6 was unlocked - and it has Strengthened Wanderers that can be killed only by elemental damage (I've been using Shock + Ice) right from the first wave :shock: