Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Deformation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by Deformation »

Though its interesting, that if that specific timer is server sided. Which would make sense given the SV coins. But there doesnt appear to be a safe-guard for me speeding up the game to 500x and letting the timer run out there.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

So far I have Noticed that the "No Damage to Structures (includes Digger) isnt working at all. I placed a few fences of both metal and wood types around my base. Started the assault phase of single player and the wanders and such are still able to break them. I even tested this when doing a wormhole teleporter sidequest (they still broke the structures). Anyone have a fix for this? Was using the mgv1.3 table

nour93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nour93 »

Devilswarchild wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:29 pm
So far I have Noticed that the "No Damage to Structures (includes Digger) isnt working at all. I placed a few fences of both metal and wood types around my base. Started the assault phase of single player and the wanders and such are still able to break them. I even tested this when doing a wormhole teleporter sidequest (they still broke the structures). Anyone have a fix for this? Was using the mgv1.3 table
It works for me on the digger and things like spiked barricades and a few others, but sometimes it will make exploding barrels indestructible...

Ensioc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ensioc »

Deformation wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:21 pm
notAlig wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:17 pm
Deformation wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:13 pm
So what i did was flipped on speed hack, Set it to 500x and just waited a few minutes. Did the first two, then using the IRIS change, gave myself an S then clicked 'suspend base dig' and now im recieving an error " unable to establish connection" and now unable to play single player what so ever.

So theres a little headsup for everyone. Hopefully it resolves itself after a while...
If someone knows a resolve. Would greatly appreciate it.
Closing and relaunching the game should resolve the server error every time you try to load back in. At least thats how I was able to fix it for myself.

This resolved for me. Life saver! Hopefully it works for others also.
Does not work for me, I can sometime restart my game and not get the error but whenever I try to stop the current dig the error pops up again...
I think I went too far (not on purpose) with the Iris modifier; it went over 2M and I did not get any rank. I think my save file is fucked...

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

Make sure speedhack is OFF when you reconnect...

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

8BitMnM wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:36 pm
I have an interesting issue, I am 8 hours in I've been using CE and I have only the shotgun and 10 rounds in my inventory but ,y carry weight is 1252.9 and I cannot move nor can I drop anything to loose said weight. This happened when I went on the mission to pick up the guy on the container, as soon as I picked him up to carry my weight shot up and now I am stuck. Any ideas??
the cause is the 2500 scripts, disable them when walking around, only use them when crafting or transfering in the storeroom
Most likely have 2500 of a healing item or something.
Last edited by thedown1 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

nour93 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:37 pm
Devilswarchild wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:29 pm
It works for me on the digger and things like spiked barricades and a few others, but sometimes it will make exploding barrels indestructible...
it should make all structures take no damage.

Conreschni
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Conreschni »

How work speed hack?

muppets_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by muppets_ »

Hey guys, so I also have the problem of "Failed to reach server" after doing the Iris multiplier. I fixed it by closing and restarting the game but now I can't suspend the base dig as it keeps saying "Failed to reach server". Anyway to fix this?

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

any figure out how to get more SOS signal? I haven't gotten a single 1. also how do you craft epics?

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

Not sure if the advanced workbenches to craft epics are even in the game yet. Supposedly 4th base drill mission is the last so will have to see if that unlocks it somehow, and possibly the lv3 base camp too. Getting 30 base members did neither.

awakecloud
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by awakecloud »

thedown1 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:22 pm
any figure out how to get more SOS signal? I haven't gotten a single 1. also how do you craft epics?
to get purple bench you need to do base defend mission and so get sos just sleeep for 24 hours talk to your people if they dont have it one sleep again untill one of them gives you an sos mission

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

Timone wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:33 pm
Not sure if the advanced workbenches to craft epics are even in the game yet. Supposedly 4th base drill mission is the last so will have to see if that unlocks it somehow, and possibly the lv3 base camp too. Getting 30 base members did neither.
are the SOS signals random?

awakecloud
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by awakecloud »

you get them from your people

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

You get the purple workbenches after finishing the 4th? defend mission, or is it a rare drop?