Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
8BitMnM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by 8BitMnM »

I have an interesting issue, I am 8 hours in I've been using CE and I have only the shotgun and 10 rounds in my inventory but ,y carry weight is 1252.9 and I cannot move nor can I drop anything to loose said weight. This happened when I went on the mission to pick up the guy on the container, as soon as I picked him up to carry my weight shot up and now I am stuck. Any ideas??

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

What about Deployment Team hacks?

For the iris energy, can't you push for pointers to specific Iris Energy addresses instead? .-.?

hugs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hugs »

notAlig wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:52 am
So I decided to keep trying using the Iris Multiplier and Timer hack on Base Defense digs, and I'm really confused. I've done it like 6 more times now, and its worked every time, no server errors at all. Seems to be if you get a server error, just relaunch the game and try again. I'm farming the crap out of Base Dig 3 at the moment, and its usually giving me 1+ Field Manual and a bunch of recipes (Gatling turret, grenade turret, reinforced iron watchtower etc)

Also, Base Field Manuals ARE affected by the 2500 Materials option in the table, so once you get two, just discard one and bam, 2500. Should allow you to boost the ranks of survivors to get the teams to a higher level.
How'd you get to Base Dig 3? It's possible to edit the timer that is between waves?

ReynardERris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ReynardERris »

I used the Iris energy multiplier and after running the first wave I tried to suspend the dig and my game crashed and now whenever I try to load into my base I get "Failed to connect to server" and the game exits. Anyone got any ideas how to fix it?

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:58 pm
Anyone else suddenly been unable to add pouches to chest gear? Used the iris energy hack to get a few items, and can't attach a pouch to my Hardened Battle Gear, in spite of having every single requirement met.
Purple gear is bugged (game bug) can't add mag pouches.

SnakeRaptor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnakeRaptor »

is it possible for us to get the field manuals ids or in some way hack the crew ?

Deformation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deformation »

Hello all,

Just wanted to create an account and say thank you for all of your work you've been putting into this. Ive been using your releases since the start and felt you werent really getting enough love from everyone for all the work you've been doing.

Now, I do have a question. In page (10?) i think of this thread. People mentioned being able to get a float of the remaining time left in Base Camp Dig progress. I read some guides on how to aquire time as a float. But was unable to locate the address. Would someone mind either adding it to the CT file or giving me some tips as to how i can get this added to my tables?

Thanks again!

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

hugs wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:39 pm
How'd you get to Base Dig 3? It's possible to edit the timer that is between waves?
Used SV coins to bypass the waiting for waves so that I could see if I could unlock more of the base digs in the hope for rarer recipes.
I certainly regretted it when I found out there are only freaking 4 of the Base Digs in the game at the moment. Or at least it seems that way.
ReynardERris wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:57 pm
I used the Iris energy multiplier and after running the first wave I tried to suspend the dig and my game crashed and now whenever I try to load into my base I get "Failed to connect to server" and the game exits. Anyone got any ideas how to fix it?
Restarting the game should fix that and let you log in again. I had the same issue a few times, before eventually it just started to work everytime without any server issues. So just keep trying.
Deformation wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:55 pm
Would someone mind either adding it to the CT file or giving me some tips as to how i can get this added to my tables?
I would pick the amount of seconds I wanted to search. Eg, Base Dig 3 has wave times of 6 minutes, so I would type 330 (5:30 mins) into the value box and then wait until the timer hit 5:31, and then press search.

I'd then switch to search for "decreased" value, and would click new search every second. It would leave me with one address left eventually, and you can tell its the right one because it continues to tick down. Then simply just change the value of that address to 1.

Some of these steps might be ultimately unnecessary, but they worked for me lol. You can also right click on the address and setup a hotkey to change it to 1 on a key press, since the address remains the same even after the missions are finished, and also works for co-op salvage missions too.
Last edited by notAlig on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deformation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deformation »

Deformation wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:55 pm
Hello all,

Just wanted to create an account and say thank you for all of your work you've been putting into this. Ive been using your releases since the start and felt you werent really getting enough love from everyone for all the work you've been doing.

Now, I do have a question. In page (10?) i think of this thread. People mentioned being able to get a float of the remaining time left in Base Camp Dig progress. I read some guides on how to aquire time as a float. But was unable to locate the address. Would someone mind either adding it to the CT file or giving me some tips as to how i can get this added to my tables?

Thanks again!
I would pick the amount of seconds I wanted to search. Eg, Base Dig 3 has wave times of 6 minutes, so I would type 330 (5:30 mins) into the value box and then wait until the timer hit 5:31, and then press search.

I'd then switch to search for "decreased" value, and would click new search every second. It would leave me with one address left eventually, and you can tell its the right one because it continues to tick down. Some of these steps might be ultimately unnecessary, but they worked for me lol.
[/quote]

Hi! Thanks, I tried that method but was unable to find more then 4 values. But none of them changed as the time progressed. Also, Specifically im looking for the timer for when the fights begin, IE. Between each wave. Not during the wave.

The guide i read said for floats, Convert it to seconds. Then search a between value of the time, +/- 1 second but was unable to narrow down the search.

Or is there an easier way and im just not finding it?
Last edited by Deformation on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PatrickJr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PatrickJr »

Any new CTs? I'm a massive noob when it comes to doing so :(

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Deformation wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:07 pm
Also, Specifically im looking for the timer for when the fights begin, IE. Between each wave. Not during the wave.
Oh, derp. I don't think you can actually change that timer from what I've tried. I basically tried the same thing I detailed to you and couldn't get any addresses to pop-up at all, so I'm in the same boat as you.

That timer might be server-sided, like MGSV's online development timers were. It would make since given you can speed up the timer using SV Coins, which is what I personally did.

Deformation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deformation »

notAlig wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:10 pm
Deformation wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:07 pm
Also, Specifically im looking for the timer for when the fights begin, IE. Between each wave. Not during the wave.
Oh, derp. I don't think you can actually change that timer from what I've tried. I basically tried the same thing I detailed to you and couldn't get any addresses to pop-up at all, so I'm in the same boat as you.

So what i did was flipped on speed hack, Set it to 500x and just waited a few minutes. Did the first two, then using the IRIS change, gave myself an S then clicked 'suspend base dig' and now im recieving an error " unable to establish connection" and now unable to play single player what so ever.

So theres a little headsup for everyone. Hopefully it resolves itself after a while...
If someone knows a resolve. Would greatly appreciate it.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Deformation wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:13 pm
So what i did was flipped on speed hack, Set it to 500x and just waited a few minutes. Did the first two, then using the IRIS change, gave myself an S then clicked 'suspend base dig' and now im recieving an error " unable to establish connection" and now unable to play single player what so ever.

So theres a little headsup for everyone. Hopefully it resolves itself after a while...
Closing and relaunching the game should resolve the server error every time you try to load back in. At least thats how I was able to fix it for myself.

ReynardERris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ReynardERris »

notAlig wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:00 pm
ReynardERris wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:57 pm
Restarting the game should fix that and let you log in again. I had the same issue a few times, before eventually it just started to work everytime without any server issues. So just keep trying.
I've restarted about twenty times now and it crashes each time I load in.

Deformation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deformation »

notAlig wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:17 pm
Deformation wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:13 pm

Closing and relaunching the game should resolve the server error every time you try to load back in. At least thats how I was able to fix it for myself.

This resolved for me. Life saver! Hopefully it works for others also.