Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dinghow100
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by dinghow100 »

Also is there anyway to "discover" unlock the whole map?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ThomasAnderson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThomasAnderson »

Thanks for the lootboxes method @MBRKiNG, but how do you manage to get blueprints to expand the base? without waiting 24hs for a base defense? is there anyway to modify the countdown? or get the blueprints any other way? they are not given in the lootboxes, at least not in the ones there are in the list.

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

i have no idea how to get the advanced workshop (purple workshops) i have looked everywhere.

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

ThomasAnderson wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:54 am
Thanks for the lootboxes method @MBRKiNG, but how do you manage to get blueprints to expand the base? without waiting 24hs for a base defense? is there anyway to modify the countdown? or get the blueprints any other way? they are not given in the lootboxes, at least not in the ones there are in the list.
Someone mentioned possibly using the Iris hack to get fast S ranks for base defense so that you can just cancel it after the first wave and still get max rewards, may try that out and see if it works.

nour93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nour93 »

Timone wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:33 am
ThomasAnderson wrote:
Someone mentioned possibly using the Iris hack to get fast S ranks for base defense so that you can just cancel it after the first wave and still get max rewards, may try that out and see if it works.
Do not do that, I tried and it gave me a bunch of whites and blues even though there was a purple reward...

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

Am I doing it right? :P

Thanks MBRKiNG

Code: Select all

80 27 CF EE - Material Box White
C8 A4 97 23 - mat box green
AD 5E CF C0 - mat box blue
C2 94 AA 4D - mat box purple
00 F7 B8 3A - mat box gold

FA 03 8D B6 - weapon box white
96 5C DD F0 - weapon box green
FB 18 66 A0 - weapon box blue
04 7C 68 A5 - weapon box purple
8B 08 1B 61 - weapon box gold

BA BA 93 D1 - gear box white
08 90 F7 50 - gear box green
B6 61 AA E7 - gear box blue
EA 1E 27 2D - gear box purple

EA 1E 27 2D 00 00 00 00 1E 02 00 00 EA 1E 27 2D 00 00 00 00 1E 02 00 00
Timone wrote:

The IRIS code is a rate increase multiplier. aka 1 = default 2 = 2x faster, 700,000 = about 20-30 seconds S rank.

ThomasAnderson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThomasAnderson »

Timone wrote:
ThomasAnderson wrote:
Tried it, doesn't work, it seems is server based? i can change the value just fine, but when i cancel the digger and prompt me to the reward screen it says "unable to connect to the server" and you get stuck in that error because of auto save, everytime you loggin it tries to go to the reward screen and you get that message, so you are stuck in a loop.

May be i did the method wrong?, >Start base defense>Change Iris Energy Value (10000) wait until it fill to S and the wave finishes>"Suspend digger" after and it gets me that error.

It does work in the mp side when you do the missions alone, there it works just fine, not in base defense though.

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

ThomasAnderson wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:43 am
Timone wrote:
ThomasAnderson wrote:
Tried it, doesn't work, it seems is server based? i can change the value just fine, but when i cancel the digger and prompt me to the reward screen it says "unable to connect to the server" and you get stuck in that error because of auto save, everytime you loggin it tries to go to the reward screen and you get that message, so you are stuck in a loop.

May be i did the method wrong?, >Start base defense>Change Iris Energy Value (10000) wait until it fill to S and the wave finishes>"Suspend digger" after and it gets me that error.

It does work in the mp side when you do the missions alone, there it works just fine, not in base defense though.
Okay it appears you can get new recipes by repeating the base dig, and the float to reduce timer works so one can use the Iris value multiplier until they get S rank, then change the timer to 1 second to immediately finish it, then suspend digging to collect rewards.

DaveKap
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DaveKap »

Sooooo I'm actually just playing this game without cheating until I get bored of it. However, there is a nameplate, the "chicken" nameplate as its called, which can only be unlocked if you try to play co-op before you're supposed to (via joining on a friend, I believe.)

Seeing as how deleting my current character is not an option and starting a new character actually costs mictro-transactional money, I was wondering if it was possible to unlock this nameplate through cheat engine instead.

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

Let's find this helmet: [Link]

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

rampant_uterus wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:32 am
if someone where to have it and they could level it we could find the address and potentially add it

ThomasAnderson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThomasAnderson »

thedown1 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:06 am
rampant_uterus wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:32 am
if someone where to have it and they could level it we could find the address and potentially add it
It was a reward for people only in JP, so unless anyone here is from JP and has the game, its gonna be tough one doing this via CE, since we dont have tools to go look in the files yet.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

ThomasAnderson wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:43 am
Timone wrote:
ThomasAnderson wrote:

I can confirm, using the Iris Multiplier seems to sometimes result in a "Failed to establish connection to the server" loop until you relaunch the game. Whilst I was able to suspend digging without editing the timer the 1st time I tried with no error, trying to do it a 2nd time or using CE to set the timer to 1 resulted in the server error occuring again.
Last edited by notAlig on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:16 am, edited 4 times in total.

dinghow100
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dinghow100 »

I know this really isn't the place for it but does anyone know if anyone is working on model replacements?
Thinking it might be sorta easy as it's basically the same a MGSV

audiopathik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by audiopathik »

Very nice :D

Up for the requests others already made > Need development teams grade A or B and the purple workshop for the golden weapons/armor.

Are there any golden Defense Units and could we add them to our base storage if we had their hex id's?