Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by notAlig »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:37 pm
So, who got their account locked?
I figured mine would be, but I just logged in and nothing, so I'm good for now.

Plus, the character that kept getting errored after I tried to edit wave timers now works again, so uh, thanks Konami! It only took like 3 weeks, now I can c̶h̶e̶a̶t̶ play some more!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by notAlig on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

notAlig wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:49 pm
WarStalkeR wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:37 pm
So, who got their account locked?
I figured mine would be, but I just logged in and nothing, so I'm good for now.
Probably we aren't as hardcore cheaters as somebody else. At very least, with my "golden" equipment I play only private matches or with friends that I know and that know me.

Khyrnn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khyrnn »

Hi, first excuse my english, i'm a poor frenchi lol.
Regarding banishment, having created the advanced workshop (purple) without having the schema can it be a track for the ban?
Otherwise, thank you very much for the hack that made the end of the story mode a lot easier.
I'm looking tonight if I was banished ..... I hope not.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Khyrnn wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:52 am
Hi, first excuse my english, i'm a poor frenchi lol.
Regarding banishment, having created the advanced workshop (purple) without having the schema can it be a track for the ban?
Otherwise, thank you very much for the hack that made the end of the story mode a lot easier.
I'm looking tonight if I was banished ..... I hope not.
i highly doubt you'll get banned. I've had the purple workshops for a few weeks now, and my account is fine. It seems to be more for obvious cheaters in coop who'll get reported alot by other players, rather than people who've just edited stuff like buildings or materials.

SnakeEater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnakeEater »

The account locks were for people who used the Lost Box item duplication exploit, I think the gist is that you could leave camp with lots of rare materials on you, return to camp from the menu leaving a Lost Box with those mats inside and then send the Exploration Team to get it, the box would still be there so you could repeatedly send the Exploration Team to get it and retrieve the rare materials. It was first posted on 5ch and was mostly limited to Japanese players and, as such, PS4. Here's the thread after the patch (ban discussion went on several pages before it as well but was mostly speculative)

I wouldn't be at all worried about getting banned, the bans were for that exploit and were handed out during the Tuesday maintenance so if you guys weren't banned yesterday you'll be fine. There's no way they will bother with PC players anyway. PC has less than 500 players online, 24 hour peak was 609, most of those in single player and the few that are in co-op that aren't doing it solo or in private matches are split across 9 game modes, soon to be 12, and 8 different regional searches (14 technically), making it difficult to get into co-op as it is. Konami's poor decisions have killed the game, reducing the player numbers to such a tiny amount so quickly that there's no way they will waste time and money implementing anti-cheat into just the least popular platform for the game or actively banning anyone in the tiny community of PC players, it would only make it more dead than it already is, and even quicker. PS4 is the only platform that isn't finished yet and Konami only cares about its Japanese players, which is why they're still actively promoting it in Japan and having a small collaboration event, meanwhile the English Metal Gear Twitter hasn't retweeted anything Survive related in weeks and hasn't made its own Survive related posts in a month. If they permanently ban any PC players that didn't get a ton of reports from hacking blatantly in public matches I'll be astounded, it would be counter-productive, a waste of time and money and it would require them to go to more effort for the PC community and non-Japanese players. I blatantly hack all the time and have definitely been reported multiple times, if anyone gets banned on PC I'll probably be among the first and I'll let you guys know if it happens, but I don't expect it to.

Also, first post here, I just want to say a huge thank you to you guys for all the effort you've put in, especially with figuring out and correctly labelling all of the item IDs.

ilovecheat2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ilovecheat2 »

anyone have a new table for cheatengine and game patch 1.6?

Brescaz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Brescaz »

ilovecheat2 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:08 pm
I use this modified one (1.6.me with CE 6.6)(for unlimited ammo and no reload, and some other stuff like unlimited placable). and this one (Metal gear survive with CE 6.7) for everything else.

(both openned)
Attachments
Metal Gear Survive.CT
(40.9 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
1.6.me.CT
(156.14 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
Last edited by Brescaz on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brescaz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Brescaz »

SnakeEater wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:16 pm
The account locks were for people who used the Lost Box item duplication exploit, I think the gist is that you could leave camp with lots of rare materials on you, return to camp from the menu leaving a Lost Box with those mats inside and then send the Exploration Team to get it, the box would still be there so you could repeatedly send the Exploration Team to get it and retrieve the rare materials. It was first posted on 5ch and was mostly limited to Japanese players and, as such, PS4. Here's the thread after the patch (ban discussion went on several pages before it as well but was mostly speculative)

I wouldn't be at all worried about getting banned, the bans were for that exploit and were handed out during the Tuesday maintenance so if you guys weren't banned yesterday you'll be fine. There's no way they will bother with PC players anyway. PC has less than 500 players online, 24 hour peak was 609, most of those in single player and the few that are in co-op that aren't doing it solo or in private matches are split across 9 game modes, soon to be 12, and 8 different regional searches (14 technically), making it difficult to get into co-op as it is. Konami's poor decisions have killed the game, reducing the player numbers to such a tiny amount so quickly that there's no way they will waste time and money implementing anti-cheat into just the least popular platform for the game or actively banning anyone in the tiny community of PC players, it would only make it more dead than it already is, and even quicker. PS4 is the only platform that isn't finished yet and Konami only cares about its Japanese players, which is why they're still actively promoting it in Japan and having a small collaboration event, meanwhile the English Metal Gear Twitter hasn't retweeted anything Survive related in weeks and hasn't made its own Survive related posts in a month. If they permanently ban any PC players that didn't get a ton of reports from hacking blatantly in public matches I'll be astounded, it would be counter-productive, a waste of time and money and it would require them to go to more effort for the PC community and non-Japanese players. I blatantly hack all the time and have definitely been reported multiple times, if anyone gets banned on PC I'll probably be among the first and I'll let you guys know if it happens, but I don't expect it to.

Also, first post here, I just want to say a huge thank you to you guys for all the effort you've put in, especially with figuring out and correctly labelling all of the item IDs.
They will probably never ban anyone, remember FOB on mgs5 ? Plenty of cheater, never saw one banned. They just don't care, and probably don't have time for this cheat (shit, got it ? :D)

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

Brescaz wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:29 pm
ilovecheat2 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:08 pm
I use this modified one (1.6.me with CE 6.6)(for unlimited ammo and no reload, and some other stuff like unlimited placable). and this one (Metal gear survive with CE 6.7) for everything else.

(both openned)
Those tables were working just fine yesterday, today I booted the game and they don't work anymore. It's strange because the game didn't update, I don't know what to do.

darylcts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darylcts »

Gold loot boxes can't be cheated now? Any new address?

snakeswiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by snakeswiss »

Hello there, i will do a tutorial tonight for equip the new accessories cosmetic items (gear parts) with a video there is inedit item. Seeya tonight !

snakeswiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by snakeswiss »

There is the video with a little tutorial : [Link]

Codes are :

Accesories Body Part

E710089C Treillis Naked Snake = DB
5C15CA05 Tenue Furtive Naked Snake = DC
4B165007 Smoking (Tuxedo) = DE
8EDB5A4C Tenue de The Boss (no nude) = DF
749464EC Tenue de The Boss (nude) = E0
1653631D Tenue de EVA (No Nude) = E1
B891ED26 Tenue de EVA (nude) = E2

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

snakeswiss wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:08 pm
8EDB5A4C Tenue de The Boss (no nude) = DF
749464EC Tenue de The Boss (nude) = E0
1653631D Tenue de EVA (No Nude) = E1
B891ED26 Tenue de EVA (nude) = E2
It annoys me that the Non-Naked/Naked versions of EVA's Jumpsuit and The Boss' Sneaking Suit are not one and the same. Figured it would be a simple button press where you unzip/pull the suit, similar to the Grey Fox Helmet, but nope.

Oh well, can't expect Konami to fulfill all of my expectations.

IchBinMiller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IchBinMiller »

Does anyone know the address to the gold cases for weapons/gear

SnakeEater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnakeEater »

A couple of the new perks: