Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Hellangel98
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by Hellangel98 »

Repka wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:14 pm
Hellangel98 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:47 pm
Is it possible to have all epic gear wearable in the game? Everytime I do this they disappear and not sticking. I just came across this picture from twitter and apparently this guy is able to use all epic gear.

This is a great way to kill the cheat and make konami patch a anti-cheat system
Well Konami didn't replied so I don't think they would care that much.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

Hellangel98 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:33 pm
Repka wrote:
Hellangel98 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:47 pm
Is it possible to have all epic gear wearable in the game? Everytime I do this they disappear and not sticking. I just came across this picture from twitter and apparently this guy is able to use all epic gear.

how did that guy get those purple placement guns?

Hellangel98
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hellangel98 »

thedown1 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:42 pm
Hellangel98 wrote:
Repka wrote:

You could either get those purple guns from Normal/Hard difficulty on co-op or just by editing item ids on CE.

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

How do you edit the perks on blueprints for weapons? Thanks! AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX the no repair weapons/gear code? Just hasn't worked since first game update for me.

HOLY SHIT I had to afk the end of the third wave coop (I put down like 20 turrets) to take care of life stuff, and I'm back and I got a gold p3 :X Yay!

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

thedown1 wrote:
Editing the IDs, same as everything else, I did the same thing, put a placable in my gadget slot such as the normal MG turret, and just replaced all instances of its ID in CE with one of the purple turret IDs I listed a few pages back.
Repka wrote:
Konami wont give a shit, they didnt for TPP and I highly doubt they will here. Implementing a halfway decent anti-cheat would cost them, and given thats it purely co-op, I don't see them bothering.

ltrkofd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ltrkofd »

MBRKiNG wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:58 pm
doublelcick the script in ce, go the code line and change the amount

code:
mov [rcx+08],270F <--- change 270F
movzx eax,word ptr [rcx+0A]
jmp return

270F = 9999
1388 = 5000
09C4 = 2500
Thanks, for whatever reason in the 1.6 file of OP it is set to DEA8, so it resulted in 57000 for the materials. Will change that for me now.

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

lol the 57k might be from me lol. I only use it on Mats (not deployables) 60k seems to be the limit (if 9999,9999 materials are given)

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by MBRKiNG »

thedown1 wrote:
Hellangel98 wrote:
Repka wrote:

u can add all this placements, use the same way like materials u dont have to replace anything

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

from the gear crates do you get the sneaking helmet? I tried opening like 400 and still no helmet.

GaseousSnake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaseousSnake »

thedown1 wrote:
Hellangel98 wrote:
Repka wrote:

Ohmigod, guys... that 'guy' is me... I'm famous! I'm famous, guys!

For the Epic Gear, I looked up the IDs for the gear I'm already wearing, then replace all the found addresses with the epic gear's address. Weapons don't seem to stick though, but at least you can use those Epic weapons for a round.

For the purple placement guns, I just replaced EXISTING placeable interceptor units with those. So you gotta have 3 different things to drop, then just find their IDs (Using MBRKing's list on page 8) and replace all the found ones with the unit you want. I personally love the Gatling Gun the most!

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

thedown1 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:48 am
from the gear crates do you get the sneaking helmet? I tried opening like 400 and still no helmet.
I don't think you can, I opened a crap ton myself and only ever got the torso, gloves and lower parts of the sneaking suit.

Hellangel98
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hellangel98 »

GaseousSnake wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:08 am
thedown1 wrote:
Hellangel98 wrote:

For the Epic Gear, I looked up the IDs for the gear I'm already wearing, then replace all the found addresses with the epic gear's address. Weapons don't seem to stick though, but at least you can use those Epic weapons for a round.

For the purple placement guns, I just replaced EXISTING placeable interceptor units with those. So you gotta have 3 different things to drop, then just find their IDs (Using MBRKing's list on page 8) and replace all the found ones with the unit you want. I personally love the Gatling Gun the most!
You can only use the epic gear only for a round? Well that is kinda disappointing

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

Hellangel98 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:34 am
GaseousSnake wrote:
thedown1 wrote:

You can only use the epic gear only for a round? Well that is kinda disappointing
I think it depends on the weapon, i made a geist through that method and it stuck, but the shotguns and the rifle epics don't stick.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Timone wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:43 am
Hellangel98 wrote:
GaseousSnake wrote:

I think it depends on the weapon, i made a geist through that method and it stuck, but the shotguns and the rifle epics don't stick.
I don't think it depends on the weapon, it just seems to be random, or atleast only sticks if you trigger something that saves the new edited weapon over the old. I'd mananaged to get the Geist, the Wu and the Compound Bow to stick, but had trouble with the Bullhorn and the Brennan. Though to be fair, I hadn't gone out and did some side missions and container runs like I did with the ones that stuck, so idk.

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

notAlig wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:59 am
Timone wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:43 am
Hellangel98 wrote:

I don't think it depends on the weapon, it just seems to be random, or atleast only sticks if you trigger something that saves the new edited weapon over the old. I'd mananaged to get the Geist, the Wu and the Compound Bow to stick, but had trouble with the Bullhorn and the Brennan. Though to be fair, I hadn't gone out and did some side missions and container runs like I did with the ones that stuck, so idk.
I figured the reason those 3 work is because you can actually get those weapons from coop or weapon boxes, but Bullhorn/Brennan are unobtainable other than via editing.