Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ThomasAnderson
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by ThomasAnderson »

Thanks for this @notAlig, btw is the only epic gear the sneaking Suit? are they other clothes anyone got anything different?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

ThomasAnderson wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:37 am
Thanks for this @notAlig, btw is the only epic gear the sneaking Suit? are they other clothes anyone got anything different?
I assume theres more, but I've only gotten the sneaking suit when I was messing around with the epic cases.

awakecloud
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by awakecloud »

notAlig wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:40 am
ThomasAnderson wrote:
I assume theres more, but I've only gotten the sneaking suit when I was messing around with the epic cases.
how do you this. i did the case one this one seems a bit more involved

awakecloud
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by awakecloud »

nvm i did it

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

Does the purple gear workshop have the ability to craft the epic pieces?

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Timone wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:03 am
Does the purple gear workshop have the ability to craft the epic pieces?
Yup, it does. It'll still look like a blue workshop once you've first edited it, but pick it up and move it via construction mode, and it'll transform into what its supposed to look like.

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

Oh wow, definitely time to try that out once i find out how.

awakecloud
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by awakecloud »

i just have made everything epic this is nice you guys who know how to do this are amazing.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Just a quick heads up, once you've changed the IDs and confirmed you have the facility/object you want, deconstruct the one you originally transformed, and put it back down by going to the blueprint of what you originally changed.

For example, if I changed a Blue Weapons Workshop to a Purple Advanced Weapons Workshop, I would deleted the original Blue Workshop that I changed into an Advanced Weapons Workshop, and reconstruct one via Crafting Facilities tab in construction mode.

This ensures that the Purple facility will remain, even after you've restarted the game. If you don't do this, the purple facility will revert to whatever it was before you edited it via CE.

awakecloud
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by awakecloud »

notAlig wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:41 am
Just a quick heads up, once you've changed the IDs and confirmed you have the facility/object you want, deconstruct the one you originally transformed, and put it back down by going to the blueprint of what you originally changed.

For example, if I changed a Blue Weapons Workshop to a Purple Advanced Weapons Workshop, I would deleted the original Blue Workshop that I changed into an Advanced Weapons Workshop, and reconstruct one via Crafting Facilities tab in construction mode.

This ensures that the Purple facility will remain, even after you've restarted the game. If you don't do this, the purple facility will revert to whatever it was before you edited it via CE.
i didnt do that and everything i added saved gear, weapon and tent are all still there.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

awakecloud wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:56 am
notAlig wrote:

i didnt do that and everything i added saved gear, weapon and tent are all still there.
Strange, I had to. Otherwise everytime I would restart the game, my purple facilities turned back into blue ones, same with my tents, farms and other edited stuff.

awakecloud
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by awakecloud »

notAlig wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:58 am
awakecloud wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:56 am
notAlig wrote:

Strange, I had to. Otherwise everytime I would restart the game, my purple facilities turned back into blue ones, same with my tents, farms and other edited stuff.
i did what you said to do to get the blue ones back i did my thing deleted it from cheat engine. destroyed the blue stuff but it was still showing up as purple. so i was like if everything turns back i can just do it again alt-f4 started the game and everything was still there. oddly enough theres id's for epic riffle and shotgun i tried to use this method to see what would happen i changed every possible memory nothing happened so im going to assume there isnt any in the game

awakecloud
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by awakecloud »

also has anyone figured out a way to adjust sound in the game?

ThomasAnderson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThomasAnderson »

notAlig wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:40 am
ThomasAnderson wrote:
Ok, yeah there is other epic gear, and quite cool i gotta say, its all in the Id list that @Veav made.
awakecloud wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:02 am
oddly enough theres id's for epic riffle and shotgun i tried to use this method to see what would happen i changed every possible memory nothing happened so im going to assume there isnt any in the game
You must be doing it wrong, i got the shotty and its the burnhorn but made lethal this time and its white for some reason, haven't tried the rifle but im pretty sure is the Serval, might be wrong though.

awakecloud
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by awakecloud »

so @notAling idk if this has enything to do with what i just did was just playing the game just fine. pc was running a bit slow decided to restart went to play the game (not installed) lol. checked my steam files and its there lmao.

Edit: everything is fine...not going to lie though i got super scared.