Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ultima
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by Ultima »

it makes no sense though since you're guns durability degrades to unusable before you run out of ammo lmao.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ThomasAnderson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThomasAnderson »

Ensioc wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:53 pm
ThomasAnderson wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:37 pm
MBRKiNG wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:17 pm
collect atm all the item id´s i got ill share everything once im done + video how to add this stuff
Any chance you got those purple workbenches blueprints ID's? Or a way to put epic gear in inventory without the crafting?
You'll automatically be flagged as a cheater, the golden gear and the purple workbench have yet to be properly added in the game.
Lol i never expected that to be a worrisome subject in here, Konami didn't cared when the bandana mod was made for mgo and is the same thing, this is just a shortcut because these things are gonna be available soon.

I wanna take a look a the "new" colours, apparently these new colours were already in mgo files. (and get the zebra pattern which is my favourite) Don't know if MBking is gonna be posting anything though.

Ensioc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ensioc »

ThomasAnderson wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:33 pm
Ensioc wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:53 pm
ThomasAnderson wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:37 pm

Any chance you got those purple workbenches blueprints ID's? Or a way to put epic gear in inventory without the crafting?
You'll automatically be flagged as a cheater, the golden gear and the purple workbench have yet to be properly added in the game.
Lol i never expected that to be a worrisome subject in here, Konami didn't cared when the bandana mod was made for mgo and is the same thing, this is just a shortcut because these things are gonna be available soon.

I wanna take a look a the "new" colours, apparently these new colours were already in mgo files. (and get the zebra pattern which is my favourite) Don't know if MBking is gonna be posting anything though.
You're talking about mods, I'm talking about possible future DLC: which is another story

Ultima
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ultima »

be nice if we could get a mod to reduce the exploration time like there was in phantom pain. 5 real life days is ridiculous for a C rank exploration that yields a max of 5 blue batteries.

ThomasAnderson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThomasAnderson »

Ensioc wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:16 pm
You're talking about mods, I'm talking about possible future DLC: which is another story
MODification to game values is just the same.

Though you telling me that they gonna make us pay real money to be able to craft epic gear?? that just gives more validation and incentive to do this.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Ultima wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:22 pm
be nice if we could get a mod to reduce the exploration time like there was in phantom pain. 5 real life days is ridiculous for a C rank exploration that yields a max of 5 blue batteries.
It was possible in TPP when the timers were not server-sided, but it might not be that case for those timers in survive, in that they might be server-sided.

Have you tried using CE's speedhack to see if that causes the timers to advance faster?

ThomasAnderson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThomasAnderson »

notAlig wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:42 pm
Ultima wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:22 pm
It was possible in TPP when the timers were not server-sided, but it might not be that case for those timers in survive, in that they might be server-sided.

Have you tried using CE's speedhack to see if that causes the timers to advance faster?
No, it is not possible, already tried modifying them.

They are server-side.

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by MBRKiNG »

looks like item mods working great.. i was able to add/remove/replace perks in weapons and gear

free shop items :)

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

MBRKiNG wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:54 pm
looks like item mods working great.. i was able to add/remove/replace perks in weapons and gear

LOL you got support defenders for free?

You're doing good work, my friend.
ThomasAnderson wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:52 pm
No, it is not possible, already tried modifying them.

They are server-side.
Hmm, figured as much.
Nonetheless, thanks for confirming it.

Ensioc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ensioc »

MBRKiNG wrote:

HOW?! Please do a tutorial on how to modifiy the perks!

Ensioc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ensioc »

ThomasAnderson wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:33 pm
Ensioc wrote:

Though you telling me that they gonna make us pay real money to be able to craft epic gear?? that just gives more validation and incentive to do this.
Why not? You already have to pay for extra slots and everything... Yes, ofc it gives you another reason to cheat that way but, if it is locked behind a paywall, chances are you can't cheat on epic gear and purple workbench (in the same way you can't cheat your SV coins)

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Ensioc wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:29 pm
ThomasAnderson wrote:
Ensioc wrote:

Why not? You already have to pay for extra slots and everything... Yes, ofc it gives you another reason to cheat that way but, if it is locked behind a paywall, chances are you can't cheat on epic gear and purple workbench (in the same way you can't cheat your SV coins)
Extra slots are extra slots though, they're scummy, but they're utlimately unnecessary for most of us. Charging us for the ability to create the purple workbench, an thus epic gear on the other hand, thats a vital part of the endgame.

I don't see them charging for that honestly, and if they did, the shitstorm people would create as a result will be massive, much more than the whole character slot fiasco.

BunkerKillar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BunkerKillar »

MBRKiNG wrote:

well than make a table for it
sharing is caring you know :D

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

notAlig wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:32 pm
Ensioc wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:29 pm
ThomasAnderson wrote:

Extra slots are extra slots though, they're scummy, but they're utlimately unnecessary for most of us. Charging us for the ability to create the purple workbench, an thus epic gear on the other hand, thats a vital part of the endgame.

I don't see them charging for that honestly, and if they did, the shitstorm people would create as a result will be massive, much more than the whole character slot fiasco.
Extra Slot is actually an entire new base, new base digger and deployment teams.

PatrickJr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PatrickJr »

Anything new?