Secret of mana (steam pc)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Secret of mana (steam pc)

Post by linkff »

>item editor
>weapon editor (includes orb edit)*
>Magic editor (add any spirit manually 1 for adding, 0 for removing)[automatic you gain all spells of that spirit for both]
>Head gear Editor(gonna add armour and the other too) change ring to update the head gear and buy 11 things first anything even rabbit cap :3 to fill all slots
*to add a weapon you dont own set a value to orbs too (carefull with mana sword[main sword] if it gets to 9 you wont be able to remove it)
and change weapon if you already have it on hand... (max weapon value 9 and max orb value = 9)
**things to do add armour editor, +debug items :3 **** found some items that you cant normally encounter in game :) discover them yourself :p

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Secret_of_Mana.CT
added head gear editor for all slots (fixed pointers too)
(37.2 KiB) Downloaded 375 times
Secret_of_Mana.CT
Added Enable Dryad Magic
(13.59 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
Secret_of_Mana.CT
Added spirit editor
(9.76 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Secret_of_Mana.CT
(7.09 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
Last edited by linkff on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.

sworder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Secret of mana (steam pc)

Post by sworder »

Hey man, thanks for this table!

Could you please add an option where the missing spell from Dryad can be added (Mana Magic)? For both Primm and Popoi. That would be great!

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Dryad doesnt have any missing spells its made with 2 spells on default :) oh you might mean the event magic at the end of the game >_< haven't reached that part yet(unless if i discover it by accident before that point >_> ), i'm still at water palace at start enjoy (working on armour ...)

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

To add to that, you don't need the Dryad spells to get the Mana Sword if you're already cheating--reforging it to level 9 does the same thing, but minus the timer. Downside is, like linkff already mentioned, you can't switch weapons after you forge it to 9...so it's easier to leave it at 8 until the final fight, like intended.

I'm hoping that getting equipment through the armor editor (when you get that going) still counts toward unlocking achievements. If not, I'll still have quite a bit of tedious farming ahead of me.... So good luck!

--EDIT
On that note, actually, I (as well as others) already requested it in Cielos' thread, but I'm not sure if he's planning on working on it or not, so; d'you think you could make a 100% Drop Rate and/or a 100% Rare Drop script? I'd be thrilled if someone could manage that.

sworder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sworder »

linkff wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:25 am
oh you might mean the event magic at the end of the game
Yes! :)
Sol wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:21 pm
To add to that, you don't need the Dryad spells to get the Mana Sword if you're already cheating--reforging it to level 9 does the same thing, but minus the timer. Downside is, like linkff already mentioned, you can't switch weapons after you forge it to 9...so it's easier to leave it at 8 until the final fight, like intended.
Yes I know. I've already reforged it to level 9 and it's very annoying that you can't switch weapons anymore. That's the reason I would like to have the "Mana Magic" spell from Dryad unlocked. With this spell unlocked, you don't have to wait until the final fight to use the Mana Sword. You can use the Mana Sword anytime you want and are still able to switch weapons.

sworder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sworder »

sworder wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:51 pm

Could you please add an option where the missing spell from Dryad can be added (Mana Magic)? For both Primm and Popoi. That would be great!
I've found the solution. But in order to work properly, you have to keep the "Dragon Buster"-Sword (do NOT upgrade it to "Mana Sword"). I used a Hex Editor (HxD) and edited just one byte. Search for "000000B0" and edit the second byte from "00" to "01" and save.

Now you can use the "Mana Magic" spell from Dryad with both Primm and Popoi to buff the "Dragon Buster" that becomes the "Mana Sword" and does extreme high damage (At this moment, you can't switch weapons with Randi). After 10 seconds or so, the magic fades and the Sword becomes the "Dragon Buster" again. Now you can switch weapons again with Randi.

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

So then the next step would be to find the status of the Mana Sword and then make a toggle for it so you can flip it on and off at will. Bind the toggle function to whatever key you'd like so you don't even have to switch windows.

Personally even that would be too much hassle for me just for a little extra damage. With Cielos' script I can just spam level 8 charge attacks, and with my feeble skills I can make Primm's Moon Energy spell last "forever" (read as 9,999 charges/hits) so I constantly do crit attacks with a high chance to hit...usually that does 999 dmg per tick, and that's typically enough to kill almost anything in a hot second. I guess you could say that's just as much work, in the end, but uh...in my versions I can still switch weapons and also retain the crazy damage, so that's a boon. :3

h188cm
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by h188cm »

thanks............

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

sworder wrote: ↑Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:51 am

I've found the solution. But in order to work properly, you have to keep the "Dragon Buster"-Sword (do NOT upgrade it to "Mana Sword"). I used a Hex Editor (HxD) and edited just one byte. Search for "000000B0" and edit the second byte from "00" to "01" and save.

Now you can use the "Mana Magic" spell from Dryad with both Primm and Popoi to buff the "Dragon Buster" that becomes the "Mana Sword" and does extreme high damage (At this moment, you can't switch weapons with Randi). After 10 seconds or so, the magic fades and the Sword becomes the "Dragon Buster" again. Now you can switch weapons again with Randi.
Added :) thanks for the effort btw found something funny thing :) something that enables combat anywhere even in towns :) and you can move while casting spells :D (found the bytes that freeze the characters just freeze it to 0 and they can move)

sworder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sworder »

linkff wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:07 pm
Added :) thanks for the effort
You're welcome :) took me an hour to find out (I'm a noob in hex editor). Looking forward to your armor editor! I missed the Griffin helm.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

linkff wrote: ↑Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:07 pm
Added :) thanks for the effort
You're welcome :) took me an hour to find out (I'm a noob in hex editor). Looking forward to your armor editor! I missed the Griffin helm.
13:Griffin Helm choose this from editor :) but be ware it gonna convert the first headgear item on ring btw found some extra things too :3 you can equipement even armour on head >_> and even weapons :lol:

sworder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sworder »

linkff wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:32 am
13:Griffin Helm choose this from editor :) but be ware it gonna convert the first headgear item on ring btw found some extra things too :3 you can equipement even armour on head >_> and even weapons :lol:
I tried everything you said, but I can't get the Griffin helm :( I can't get any of the helmets listed in the cheat-table, not only the Griffin helm. I bought some random helmets from shop, so that I have 11 helmets (as you said). I tried every head slot, but nothing worked.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Ok gonna ckeck it later with another pointer btw found armour and arm slots too :)

sworder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sworder »

linkff wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:59 pm
Ok gonna ckeck it later with another pointer btw found armour and arm slots too :)
cool :) this will be a very good table when finished. Btw, I tried again with the Griffin Helm, still not working :(

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

Tried out the helmet editor, all it seems to do is freeze the helmets you have if you have it active on the "Head Editor" option. The data for the helms you currently have stays blank (Nothing), and changing them to anything in the drop down menu has no effect.
I'll play around with it a bit and see if I can't get it working.