Secret of Mana +15 (table Update7)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shadowfang82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Secret of Mana +15 (table Update6.1)

Post by shadowfang82 »

need a max orbs code for weapons forging thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

FireHawkX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FireHawkX »

absolutely amazing table!! :)

Especially the xp multipliers... i remember how tedious it was to max every magic types :)

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

Thank you! Do you know if it's possible to make a 100% drop rate option so you can farm the super rare best armors?

Seneekikaant
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Seneekikaant »

damn, that's some nice work. I just came here to see if anyone had made a table for it yet and got way more than expected. thanks

SylarDean
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SylarDean »

Hi,

Is it possible for you to add on 100% drop rate please? farming for 3 hour for drops is not fun at all after three hours of trying to get 3.

Thanks

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

muccmaster wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:16 am
Thank you! Do you know if it's possible to make a 100% drop rate option so you can farm the super rare best armors?
2'd.
It'd be nice to see a couple of options revolving around enemy-dropped treasure chests:

Option 1: 100% Chance for treasure drop - On/Off
Option 2: 100% Chance for drop to be the Rare item - On/Off

In the original game, diving into the code yielded the following results for some savvy explorers:
- Most enemies have a 4 / 64 chance of dropping a chest. (Rabites have 8 / 64)
- Chests have either a 7 / 64 chance of a rare, or a 6 / 64 chance of a rare.
- Traps are determined by checking a value in each of the entries against your agility, not your level.

If I were knowledgeable enough, I'd've decoded the encrypted files of this remake myself and altered the drop rates inside the game that way, but I know next-to-nothing on that front as of now. I have only a rather pedestrian understanding of how perhaps to go about it within the CE, so I'll defer to those with more expertise for now.

duyen911007
Cheater
Cheater

Post by duyen911007 »

fast sprint key how i change caplock > lctrl ?

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

I'd like to point out that one of the best boost spells for Randi--or any melee attacker--in late game, Moon Energy (Primm's Luna magic that looks like a flexing arm), just uses a simple 4 byte count. At level 8 you get 10 hits (only counts HITS, misses don't detract from the counter), so it's really easy to find, and you can just set it to something like 999 and do that many critical hits in a row if you want.
I imagine a lot of the magic boosts work that way (namely weapon enchantments), except for the ones that seem to work on a timer like the Gnome boosts...but those are probably just as easy to find and change.
This would make farming in late game a fair amount quicker, if no one wants to tackle the drop chance suggestion.

EDIT--
The value for Lumina's Barrier seems to be based on the character's max health, and doesn't receive any benefits of the character's armor rating, so even at rank 8.99 it can only survive a couple of hits from a powerful foe. It's another simple 4 byte value, and can be found easily enough. Setting it to something ridiculously high like 99999 will essentially make you a demi-god whose only weaknesses are magical and trap-related (watch out for those Doom Traps!).

I'd also advise hesitation in freezing any of these values for those reasons--if your character dies, it tries to set all statuses to 0, so that conflict could easily cause issues like crashing or....other things.
Spoiler

Agonoize1988
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Agonoize1988 »

Some People already asked about Gear Drops,
Did someone figured out how to change in a Shop the items? so we would not need 100% drop rate, Change the items in shops would do it as well, and i guess in SOM it would be easier do find out how to change the items in shops than change the drop rate?
but the existing cheat table is Very good Even if i just use the weapon and magic exp points multi cheat dont have the much time i had as a 6year old

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

Ok, this is just my personal experience so far, but it seems like either the rare drop rates for creatures in the Mana Fortress are extremely high, or that they removed the common drop and replaced it with the prior rare drop, so that now the best equipment is the common drop and the weapon orbs are the new rare (or if you already have said orb from the creature, a Candy fills that drop slot).
Mind you the chance to get a chest from the enemies in the MF are still annoyingly low, but the intense grind of yore is now...sane.

Example:
While farming Wolf Lords for Faerie Rings (the best ring in the game), while I spent ~30-40 minutes farming chests off of them, only 4 dropped, with 3 being Faerie Rings and 1 being a piece of Candy (I used sorcery to give myself all the weapon orbs in the game before I got to the MF).
Similar occurrences with other enemies that have an Orb as their rare drop.

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

Sol wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:29 pm
Ok, this is just my personal experience so far, but it seems like either the rare drop rates for creatures in the Mana Fortress are extremely high, or that they removed the common drop and replaced it with the prior rare drop, so that now the best equipment is the common drop and the weapon orbs are the new rare (or if you already have said orb from the creature, a Candy fills that drop slot).
Mind you the chance to get a chest from the enemies in the MF are still annoyingly low, but the intense grind of yore is now...sane.

Example:
While farming Wolf Lords for Faerie Rings (the best ring in the game), while I spent ~30-40 minutes farming chests off of them, only 4 dropped, with 3 being Faerie Rings and 1 being a piece of Candy (I used sorcery to give myself all the weapon orbs in the game before I got to the MF).
Similar occurrences with other enemies that have an Orb as their rare drop.
That's always how its worked. The orbs are the rare drops.

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

muccmaster wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:59 am
That's always how its worked. The orbs are the rare drops.
After looking up the drop lists, you are correct. I guess I didn't notice before because of the other enemies that did have other crap in their drop tables.
I guess the only ones we'd really need an increased rare drop chance for are the enemies in the Grand Temple and the Pure Lands. Having a 100% drop rate would net the best gear in short order from the Mana Fortress.
You might ask "Why even bother with the gear before that, then?" and the only thing I can say to that is that there are a few achievements for collecting all the equipment types and the Pure Lands are a 1-time deal, so if you don't farm the stuff from there in your first run...GG.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

can someone make a cheat table for me that i can unnderstand awhole alot easier please

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

i need codes that i can understand and use abit easier for this game please

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

mac4500 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:07 pm
i need codes that i can understand and use abit easier for this game please
What is hard to understand? Read the opening post and he describes what each option does.