Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kamitenchi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

Post by kamitenchi »

Hi there, thanks a ton for the table! Great work, but I just want to report that there seems to be an issue with the Always Critical Hit for Allies. Normally it works just fine, but in the Divine Knight battles it seems to cause the game to screw up. In the divine knight battle in Nord (after bleublanc and altina), Rean landed a critical hit with that enabled, but after that Alisa's turn screwed up since I couldn't use the typical divine knight options on her turn and couldn't continue the fight. The screen broke and shifted to some random background, it showed that it was alisa's turn but I had no options to do anything and no buttons helped so I had to restart and reload from before the bleublanc fight. I'm not sure if this affects the other divine knight battles yet but I'll check the next time I come across one. I'm certain it was this cheat that caused the issue in that fight though, since the only other stuff I had enabled was stuff like infinite fishing and exp/link exp multiplier, and those worked just fine in the previous divine knight battles.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 am
Sure
Thanks for the response DrummerIX, I'll upload it ASAP :)

Anyway, may I please request another Option?
You've already succeed in giving Mobieus effect to item use, there are MQ called Magius and at level 5, it gives "Attack Art Area Range +4", could you applied the effect without equipping Magius MQ??

Thanks in advance DrummerIX :)

Erlkonig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Erlkonig »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:37 am
Erlkonig wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:48 am
Hey Drummer, can I ask you to make a version of the infinite positive status duration that only applies to Rean? That way I don't have to keep spamming a certain skill that gives him a unique buff.

EDIT: I have no idea what the unique buff's ID is, though, which is kind of a pain. Other than giving you a save where it's unlocked which is spoiler as heck I'm not sure how you can figure that out.
I attempted to add it to the list of effects the Infinite Turns will affect. If you can show me a pic of the icon, it will help?

BTW, this is what I figured out for ID's of status effects:

Code: Select all

00000001 = Poison (Negative)
00000002 = Seal (Negative)
00000004 = Mute (Negative)
00000008 = Blind (Negative)
00000010 = Sleep (Negative)
00000020 = Burn  (Negative)
00000040 = Freeze (Negative)
00000080 = Petrify (Negative)
00000100 = Faint (Negative)
00000200 = Confuse (Negative)
00000400 = Nothing
00000800 = Nightmare (Negative)
00001000 = Nothing
00002000 = Vanish (Negative)
00004000 = STR Up
00008000 = DEF Up
00010000 = ATS Up
00020000 = ADF Up
00040000 = SPD Up
00080000 = MOV Up
00100000 = Insight
00200000 = Link Break (Negative)
00400000 = HP Regen
00800000 = CP Regen
01000000 = Physical Immunity
02000000 = Art Reflect
04000000 = Red Insight Icon
08000000 = Nothing
10000000 = Stealth
20000000 = BLN (Balance) Down Arrow
40000000 = Blue Purple Down Arrow
80000000 = Dead
It's the Red Insight Icon, actually.

EDIT: Is there a way to make it so the code only affects Rean?

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

Can I edit character profile data pointers? I missed some pages in there.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

kamitenchi wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:01 am
Hi there, thanks a ton for the table! Great work, but I just want to report that there seems to be an issue with the Always Critical Hit for Allies. Normally it works just fine, but in the Divine Knight battles it seems to cause the game to screw up. In the divine knight battle in Nord (after bleublanc and altina), Rean landed a critical hit with that enabled, but after that Alisa's turn screwed up since I couldn't use the typical divine knight options on her turn and couldn't continue the fight. The screen broke and shifted to some random background, it showed that it was alisa's turn but I had no options to do anything and no buttons helped so I had to restart and reload from before the bleublanc fight. I'm not sure if this affects the other divine knight battles yet but I'll check the next time I come across one. I'm certain it was this cheat that caused the issue in that fight though, since the only other stuff I had enabled was stuff like infinite fishing and exp/link exp multiplier, and those worked just fine in the previous divine knight battles.
I've noticed this too. This was also a problem in ToCS1 but nobody really cares too much coz you get... what? TWO Divine Knight battles max at the very end that are basically phoned in wins.

Here its different though, after a bit you'll get the ability to summon Valimar at will.

When in a Divine Knight battle the entire premise of the 'critical' system changes from chance based to guaranteed if you play the little 'RPS' game correctly. So it's most likely going to clash with the 'normal' crit system. I've noticed that with the crit cheat on, there's a very big chance that whenever you land a crit the game will freeze/crash.

Hopefully this can be fixed. If not, then maybe a hotkey to enable/disable the crit feature quickly.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Erlkonig wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:48 pm
Not very easily. The game copies code when doing battles, so it's hard to tell where Rean's data is exactly every battle.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:58 pm
kamitenchi wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:01 am
I've noticed this too. This was also a problem in ToCS1 but nobody really cares too much coz you get... what? TWO Divine Knight battles max at the very end that are basically phoned in wins.

Here its different though, after a bit you'll get the ability to summon Valimar at will.

When in a Divine Knight battle the entire premise of the 'critical' system changes from chance based to guaranteed if you play the little 'RPS' game correctly. So it's most likely going to clash with the 'normal' crit system. I've noticed that with the crit cheat on, there's a very big chance that whenever you land a crit the game will freeze/crash.

Hopefully this can be fixed. If not, then maybe a hotkey to enable/disable the crit feature quickly.
If either of you have a save before a divine battle, I can try to come up with something better for those kind of battles.

Erlkonig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Erlkonig »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:55 pm
Erlkonig wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:48 pm
Not very easily. The game copies code when doing battles, so it's hard to tell where Rean's data is exactly every battle.
Alright. I'd also like to report that the battle cheats (Inf EP/CP) appear to stop working whenever you die in a battle and have to retry. I'm not sure if it affects other codes but it does affect that particular fight.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:56 pm
If either of you have a save before a divine battle, I can try to come up with something better for those kind of battles.
The #1 Last Battle was a Divine Battle Right?
I have the save file before that Battle, could it be useful for you DrummerIX?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

HanLiem wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:08 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:56 pm
The #1 Last Battle was a Divine Battle Right?
I have the save file before that Battle, could it be useful for you DrummerIX?
I believe it mainly affects #2 as you can easily not use Always Critical for #1 at the very last battles.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

kazu wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:34 am
do you have a clear data for cs2? i would like to start directly on ng+ since there's a lot of stuff you can't experience on the normal run. tnx :D
Here you go :D
Attachments
TLoH ToCS #1 & #2 by tesla2105 Clear Data.rar
(252.48 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Could a cheat be made, that you could insert any quartz into any slot, without the restrictions?

Heed my call... Drummer, The Table Maker!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

MasterVegito wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:50 pm
Could a cheat be made, that you could insert any quartz into any slot, without the restrictions?

You mean the Level 0,1,2 for slots? Can't you just give yourself some Sepith and upgrade all your slots so you can equip them?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:00 pm
MasterVegito wrote:

You mean the Level 0,1,2 for slots? Can't you just give yourself some Sepith and upgrade all your slots so you can equip them?
I will elaborate then. I am not talking about about level restricion, for rare quartz. If you look at the lines you will notice that some of them have dots. These dots require specific type of qyartz, for instance green dot = wind one etc.

I am wondering if you could circumvent this requirement, so that you can insert a water quartz, blue one into such a slot.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

MasterVegito wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:03 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:00 pm
MasterVegito wrote:

I will elaborate then. I am not talking about about level restricion, for rare quartz. If you look at the lines you will notice that some of them have dots. These dots require specific type of qyartz, for instance green dot = wind one etc.

I am wondering if you could circumvent this requirement, so that you can insert a water quartz, blue one into such a slot.
Oh, well there is an Orbment Editor in the table. I believe you can change any slot to any quartz with it, right? I'm not trying to be dismissive of your request, but I'm kind of winding down on new things for the table.