Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
triguntrigun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

Post by triguntrigun »

I don't know if anyone reported this before, but there is a bug (maybe it is working as intended) with the EXP multiplier script: The EXP is only multiplied for the active party members and not characters on reserve (characters that you can change in battle).

Can you check this?

Thank you for your hard work! This is a pretty amazing table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

nakint wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:27 am
Can your Crow, Vita, Altina use Craft/S-Craft?
I don't know. I haven't test it further.

moommoom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moommoom »

please put also NG+ unli points

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

nakint wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:27 am
Cyber wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:34 pm
Here is a party editor for ToCS2

Notes:
-It's not recommended to remove rean from your party.
-it's not recommended to increase number of character slots (see how to expand).

How to swap:
-Activate the table and open camp menu to update.
-Swap characters from and confirm support if there is any in active slots.(don't swap character with "leader" flag).
-Exit camp menu, if you cant change field character, go to camp menu then change party order and exit again.

How to expand character slots:

From 4 or less characters in your party ----> up to 7:
1. Load your save game that contains at least 1 support in your party.
2. Activate the table and open camp menu to update.
3. Copy "party flag" value.
4. Load your save game that contains 4 or less characters in party.
5. Open camp menu to update and replace current party flag value with the one you copy earlier.
6. Edit number of slots (example: from 1 to 7).
7. Edit number of supports (3 if there are 7 slots).
8. Edit slot 2 until slot 7 and confirm support characters (make sure you cant set any support chara as leader).
9. Save the game (better create a new save or overwrite old saves).
10. Exit the game (crash, it's fine).
11. Start the game again and load your latest save game.

From 5 ----> up to 7:
1. Activate the table and open camp menu to update.
2. Do step 6 until step 11 from previous method.

Reupload, sorry...
Thanks for the table.
Can your Crow, Vita, Altina use Craft/S-Craft?
Yes just like in the first game's table they gain them on the first level up. Rixia gets added to the party without a weapon so you have to mod that in. You can test in in the prologue.
Edit : Spoke too soon. Rixia does gain that stuff on level up but Vita doesn't.
Last edited by Zinos on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Ok i have tested it using someone save game at final chapter and yes crow,altina, vita dont gain any craft even at max level. I'm sure there must be somekind of flag that manage characters craft.

tafoplaka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tafoplaka »

Not that it matters on CS2 and with link exp cheats, but any table for always winning at Blade would also be great.

kamitenchi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kamitenchi »

Great stuff! The divine knight issue with the criticals is now fixed too (sorry for the late response regarding that). Out of curiosity though, has anyone tried making cheats for the snowboarding stuff? I've tried to find the number of flags with cheat engine but that didnt really pan out well.

Course A-4 is actual cancer...

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

I'm trying to modify "Tactical bonus exp value" , so far no luck.

How can you change it to 3.0 or more ?

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

As you know if you force certain characters into your party with my table , they can't obtain their crafts for some reasons. Here is a tutorial to add their crafts.

Note: Use flag value that is shown in your table, not from this tutorial. You can download new table, craft_list, and pictures in page 13
  1. For example i will use vita. As you can see from picture 1 that she has no crafts and will not gain any even though you level her up.
  2. Activate the table then back to the game and open camp menu to update.
  3. Back to the table, activate "craft" then activate "vita". As shown in picture 2, vita's craft and flag are 0. The problem is her 0 flag (this flag is unique) and to solve this problem i'm going to borrow rean's flag as a dummy.
  4. Activate rean's box and copy his craft flag value (in my case is 34 E0 FA 13) then paste in into vita's flag then change her number of crafts to 4 because she has 4 crafts (see picture 3).
  5. Back to the game, save it and exit (crash may occur but it's fine).
  6. Launch the game again and load your latest save game. Activate the table again and open camp menu.
  7. Back to the table then activate craft then vita. Now you can see that vita has her own unique flag (in my case is 6C 5C 92 22) and actually this flag value " 6C 5C 92 22 " refers to this address " 22925C6C " (see picture 4).
  8. Now copy this address " 22925C6C " then open memory view from cheat engine ---> right click ----> go to address ----> paste the address into the box ----> ok. It'll bring you to address 22925C6C and that address holds vita's crafts (see picture 5)
  9. Now take a look at array of bytes " D0 00 C9 00 D2 00 D3 00 " in red box (picture 5). It has length 8 bytes and each 2 bytes refers to craft id (that means 4 crafts).
  10. Now open craft_list.xlxs. If you look carefully, D0 00, C9 00, D2 00, and D3 00 are rean's crafts. Vita has those crafts because i borrow rean's flag earlier.
  11. Now you just need to copy vita's full craft id " 80 02 81 02 82 02 90 02 " from craft_list.xlxs then paste it into memory to replace this " D0 00 C9 00 D2 00 D3 00 " (see picture 6).
  12. Back to the game open status and you will see that vita has all of her crafts (picture 7). Set her s-break and dont forget to save the game :roll: .
Last edited by Cyber on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

demonofhells
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by demonofhells »

Can u plz to add function of edit the difficulty of save file ? :x

didi92
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by didi92 »

Table God, NG+ points pretty please :D

didi92
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by didi92 »

HanLiem wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:40 am
pwnajR wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:47 pm
Has anyone made an edit for max new game plus points yet?
On page 10, I've posted a save file that contain game Clear Data, in which it has 15 (Max) NG point.
Hope that helps :)
tried the save file, it has 15 NG points, I checked everything, started the game
and boom, rean lv40 and no other item beside costumes....
any reason why ?

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

didi92 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:07 am
tried the save file, it has 15 NG points, I checked everything, started the game
and boom, rean lv40 and no other item beside costumes....
any reason why ?
My guess is that the Save File provider want the player to experience NG+ Feature (item like "Black Report" can only be obtained in the 2nd Playthrough) without ruining the fun of obtaining item etc the normal way.

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

Cyber wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:58 pm
As you know if you force certain characters into your party with my table , they can't obtain their crafts for some reasons. Here is a tutorial to add their crafts.

Note: Use flag value that is shown in your table, not from this tutorial. You can download new table, craft_list, and pictures in page 13
  1. For example i will use vita. As you can see from picture 1 that she has no crafts and will not gain any even though you level her up.
  2. Activate the table then back to the game and open camp menu to update.
  3. Back to the table, activate "craft" then activate "vita". As shown in picture 2, vita's craft and flag are 0. The problem is her 0 flag (this flag is unique) and to solve this problem i'm going to borrow rean's flag as a dummy.
  4. Activate rean's box and copy his craft flag value (in my case is 34 E0 FA 13) then paste in into vita's flag then change her number of crafts to 4 because she has 4 crafts (see picture 3).
  5. Back to the game, save it and exit (crash may occur but it's fine).
  6. Launch the game again and load your latest save game. Activate the table again and open camp menu.
  7. Back to the table then activate craft then vita. Now you can see that vita has her own unique flag (in my case is 6C 5C 92 22) and actually this flag value " 6C 5C 92 22 " refers to this address " 22925C6C " (see picture 4).
  8. Now copy this address " 22925C6C " then open memory view from cheat engine ---> right click ----> go to address ----> paste the address into the box ----> ok. It'll bring you to address 22925C6C and that address holds vita's crafts (see picture 5)
  9. Now take a look at array of bytes " D0 00 C9 00 D2 00 D3 00 " in red box (picture 5). It has length 8 bytes and each 2 bytes refers to craft id (that means 4 crafts).
  10. Now open craft_list.xlxs. If you look carefully, D0 00, C9 00, D2 00, and D3 00 are rean's crafts. Vita has those crafts because i borrow rean's flag earlier.
  11. Now you just need to copy vita's full craft id " 80 02 81 02 82 02 90 02 " from craft_list.xlxs then paste it into memory to replace this " D0 00 C9 00 D2 00 D3 00 " (see picture 6).
  12. Back to the game open status and you will see that vita has all of her crafts (picture 7). Set her s-break and dont forget to save the game :roll: .
Thanks so much.
Hope can have some Boss like McBurn, Duvalie, Xeno, Lenonidas, Blueblance, Rufus too.

shinz13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shinz13 »

Im missed 1 recipe salty onigiri from prologue , any1 have the tables to get this recipe?