Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Stalghrit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

Post by Stalghrit »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:13 pm
I found something for Always Have Moebius Effect for Item Use. It doesn't work on all characters (seems to be those with Water based MQ). I will look at improving it later.
Thank you very much for this and the rest of the cheats on the table, DrummerIX!
I noticed that the range of this cheat can vary (Claire using Cypher makes the item AoE range to 1 grid space away while Gaius using Falco can increase the AoE radius of the standard effect by 1 or 2 grid spaces). Is there a way to just increase the range of the item use effect of the Moebius MQ? Or make the item AoE range adjustable (like +2, +4, +6, entire arena) whether tied to the Moebius MQ or not to experiment with the ranges?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

In the table for ToCS 1 there was a function to change game difficulty, this isn't in this table, there is a reason ? You were not able to find it or it was not modifiable anymore ?

I am asking myself about using a save someone posted here, but it is in normal difficulty, and i always played in hard, i would like to change it :(

Any help/idea ?

[automerge]1523766768[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Ultimadrago, post: 35372, member: 7569"]What I love about the One-Hit Kill option in Drummer's table is that it allows you to bypass Unwinnable battles where you are hooked on the GodMode cheat. It will "defeat" the enemy and allow the cutscene to proceed like normal, In some other cases, you'd be done for (or I guess you could reset the game without the table worse comes to worse).[/QUOTE]

This option isn't in the last table ?

I had to use it a few times during my playthough of ToCS 1, i kinda need it :(

It has been removed?

Edit : i thought you were speaking about the TheByteSize script called "Can Die Quick" which reduce the hp of the all the members of the team to 1, so the enemy can kill them easily. Glad to know the "One hit kill" in Damage Modifier script kinda allow to do the same, thanks :)

Edit 2 : Using the character editor; the change we can do on theirs stats are saved ? I mean if i equip another equipement or if i save/reload the game it will still be modified ? or is it temporary ?

Edit 3 : Do someone know if having the default master quartz of a character (via the inventory editor) before the character join the group can create a problem ?

If for example i add Thors Sara's initial master quartz, do the game will crash/bug when she will join the group ?
Last edited by acecel on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Why there is duplicate master quartz in the list (inventory editor and orbment editor) ?

For example Katze has id 3219 and 3248.

Which one is the "good" one ?

[CODE]

3205:Scepter

3226:Emblem

3212:Aries

3218:Pandora

3200:Force

3225:Murakumo

3217:Cypher

3212:Aries

3219:Katze

And

3240:Scepter

3241:Emblem

3242:Aries

3243:Pandora

3244:Force

3245:Murakumo

3246:Cypher

3247:Aries

3248:Katze

[/CODE]
Last edited by acecel on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

It may have to do with Master Quartz or special quartz the NPC's get or something.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 42511, member: 1466"]It may have to do with Master Quartz or special quartz the NPC's get or something.[/QUOTE]

I used the first id and everything seems fine, i tried adding a duplicate item from the second list but it was not visible in game, so i dunno, as you said it's probably something for npc ;)

Regarding the game difficulty, did you see my question ?

On your table for ToCS1 we were able to change it, but not on this one, there is a reason ?

I used a save file from someone else, and it is in normal difficulty and i would like hard mode, i know i can use damage multiplier tool to "simulate" a hard mode (like 130% enemy dmg and 70% heroes dmg or something) but still.
Last edited by acecel on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I just never looked for difficulty in this version.

anrybogi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anrybogi »

Hello pls help me im using the cheat engine but i cant see any cheat and i cant click the enable cheat

larry82285
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by larry82285 »

Any chance for updates 1.3 or 1.3.1 on the cheat table?

mercymanic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mercymanic »

This table is a thing of beauty. Thanks for all the work you have put in on this. I'm now on my third playthrough and that damned fishing game is STILL killing me. Would it be possible to do a fast level up on fishing xp?

kalil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kalil »

so im trying to use the cheat engine but i keep geting this message:

Error:[string "lua_aobscan("APPtrAOB","ed8_2_PC_US.exe","8B ..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')

what to do?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="kalil, post: 45216, member: 17112"]so im trying to use the cheat engine but i keep geting this message:

Error:[string "lua_aobscan("APPtrAOB","ed8_2_PC_US.exe","8B ..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')

what to do?[/QUOTE]

You need to run the LUA code when you load the table up. It's a setting in CE to either ask to run or always run or never run. If you set it to never run, you will have this issue. Change the setting in CE to ask you and say Yes when the table loads.

kalil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kalil »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45217, member: 1466"]You need to run the LUA code when you load the table up. It's a setting in CE to either ask to run or always run or never run. If you set it to never run, you will have this issue. Change the setting in CE to ask you and say Yes when the table loads.[/QUOTE]

ok thanks

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Any kind capable soul still plays this game to update the tables?

@down

Thanks a lot.
Last edited by MasterVegito on Sat May 12, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="MasterVegito, post: 45563, member: 1107"]Any kind capable soul still plays this game to update the tables?[/QUOTE]

I just tested Steam version. Everything worked including Fishing things.

bmorley09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bmorley09 »

does anyone know if any of the tables work with codex 1.3 version?