Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:13 am
It was bug introduced when I added in Not Using Custom Power that someone requested. I'm uploading a fix.
Thank You very much DrummerIX :D
And one more thing, what does the "Party Hero Healing Multipliers" affect? Item, Art, and Craft??
There is something I want to report, "Allies Healing Multipliers" doesn't work when:
I use Toval using Breath ART
I use Rean using Tear ART

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

HanLiem wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:25 am
And one more thing, what does the "Party Hero Healing Multipliers" affect? Item, Art, and Craft??
There is something I want to report, "Allies Healing Multipliers" doesn't work when:
I use Toval using Breath ART
I use Rean using Tear ART
I thought the game used one place for healing and damage, but actually didn't test it in all cases. If the game calls a different function for arts, that would cause it. I will take a look when I get back to gaming.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:37 am
I thought the game used one place for healing and damage, but actually didn't test it in all cases. If the game calls a different function for arts, that would cause it. I will take a look when I get back to gaming.
Yes DrummerIX, it may be because those 3 healing methods have their own amount way of HP healed.
Item mainly heals by xx, yyy, zzzz amount,
Craft mainly heals by Percentage % amount,
Are mainly heals by Art type and ATS stats amount.

Anyway, Thanks a lot for your hard work DrummerIX :)

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

I think I've narrowed down, or at least am able to explain the crash that comes with the Always Critical option during Divine Knight battles.

Divine Knight battles operate on a Rock-Paper-Scissors system as opposed to a Critical stat. If you hit the correct location, it will ALWAYS crit/unbalance. This is not RNGesus or dieroll, it is HARD GUARANTEED by the system.

The crash happens when you INCORRECTLY pick a location. If you incorrectly pick, it is guaranteed to NEVER crit. If you're trying to force a crit via the cheat, well.... yeah its going to crash as its not supposed to happen. The system isn't set to allow it if you pick the wrong spot.

I guess this is basically a fundamental issue with the way the code works (ie always forces a crit, which is what its supposed to do) vs the system at this part of the game simply not allowing it to happen due to it using a completely different system. Only solution I can think of here is if you can't 'intelligently' disable the code during Divine Knight battles, then make a hotkey so we can switch it off for these battles.

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

Max NG+ points plz

kazu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kazu »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:09 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:03 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:00 pm

You mean the Level 0,1,2 for slots? Can't you just give yourself some Sepith and upgrade all your slots so you can equip them?
I will elaborate then. I am not talking about about level restricion, for rare quartz. If you look at the lines you will notice that some of them have dots. These dots require specific type of qyartz, for instance green dot = wind one etc.

I am wondering if you could circumvent this requirement, so that you can insert a water quartz, blue one into such a slot.
Oh, well there is an Orbment Editor in the table. I believe you can change any slot to any quartz with it, right? I'm not trying to be dismissive of your request, but I'm kind of winding down on new things for the table.
as DrummerIX said the orbment editor allows you to freely modify the orbments and it's not limited to having them equipped, i believe it also gives you the effects it should have. i have used detection and dragons eye (?) despite the orbment slot being level 0 and different element. i haven't tried if it works with orbs with arts on it though.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

nakint wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:23 am
Max NG+ points plz
I've posted a Clear Data save file with 15 NG+ point on page 10.
Hope that helps :)

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

The table is amazing so far. Is it possible to have the HP/EP/CP field regeneration of Megalith master quart to all characters without changing their equipped master quartz?

andonovmarko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andonovmarko »

Is there a code for permanent Spirit Unification (in and outside of battle)?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:56 am
I think I've narrowed down, or at least am able to explain the crash that comes with the Always Critical option during Divine Knight battles.

Divine Knight battles operate on a Rock-Paper-Scissors system as opposed to a Critical stat. If you hit the correct location, it will ALWAYS crit/unbalance. This is not RNGesus or dieroll, it is HARD GUARANTEED by the system.

The crash happens when you INCORRECTLY pick a location. If you incorrectly pick, it is guaranteed to NEVER crit. If you're trying to force a crit via the cheat, well.... yeah its going to crash as its not supposed to happen. The system isn't set to allow it if you pick the wrong spot.

I guess this is basically a fundamental issue with the way the code works (ie always forces a crit, which is what its supposed to do) vs the system at this part of the game simply not allowing it to happen due to it using a completely different system. Only solution I can think of here is if you can't 'intelligently' disable the code during Divine Knight battles, then make a hotkey so we can switch it off for these battles.
I fixed the issue with Always Critical during Divine Knight battles. It now won't always critical during those battles unless you hit the right spot like normal. It still criticals during regular battles though. EDIT 10.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

TheNeru wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:36 pm
The table is amazing so far. Is it possible to have the HP/EP/CP field regeneration of Megalith master quart to all characters without changing their equipped master quartz?
"Always recover HP/EP/CP Field Regeneration"
A gradual Regeneration not instant Refill I assume??
This will be a Nice Addition to the Great Table ;)

azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azero »

Hello Everyone,

Durante a developer of TOCS 2 for PC, just posted a new .EXE file that drastically lessens the loading times. The instruction is the discussion link below.

Discussion in this link:
[Link]

the download link is here:
[Link]

Now can anyone update the cheat table based on this .EXE file. Thank you everyone for your help.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I put in Always Have Megalith HP/EP/CP Regeneration Effect and Always Have Magius Arts Area Effect options. Enjoy!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

andonovmarko wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:52 pm
Is there a code for permanent Spirit Unification (in and outside of battle)?
It should be affected by the infinite turns for positive effects code.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:58 am

I fixed the issue with Always Critical during Divine Knight battles. It now won't always critical during those battles unless you hit the right spot like normal. It still criticals during regular battles though. EDIT 10.
Woah, kickass! How did you do it if you don't mind me asking? Was there some sort of identifier somewhere in the memory that points to what TYPE of battle you're in? I'd assume that would be the easiest way to differenciate and then simply make an IF statement somewhere.