Final Fantasy 12 The Zodiac Age For Pc - Play as Reks Fully

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy 12 The Zodiac Age For Pc - Play as Reks Fully

Post by Tohru Adachi »

You can now Fully Play as Reks throughout the Whole Game! Thanks to Ejh1990 for finding the Glitch to Play as Rek's First of all Here [Link] and thanks for My Love of this game, and Reks the Big Bro, and Yuri Lowenthal who Voices him. I made a Cheat Table to be able to Modify his Stats, Equipment, Gambits, Licenses and even Jobs! Here is the download to Play as Reks with Cheat Engine 6.7, DrummerIX and HylianZ's Cheat Table that i used for Reference, and My Modified Version. Rek's Addresses and Values Txt Docuement. And The Play as Rek's Glitch Instructions by ejh1990 and Editing Rek's Status, Equipment, Gambits, and jobs by Me, Tohru Adachi all Here [Link] Warning: He Replaces Vaan for the Whole Duration of the Game on whatever save file you Use. Screenshots of Rek's Ingame Here [Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

He even Shows up in some Cutscenes Too with Animations, and Lip Synching! [Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy 12 The Zodiac Age For Pc - Play as Reks Fully

Post by tizzio »

good , can you do the same for the human version of vayne solidor ? that would be amazing , includng all of his abilities of course and it's climax attack