Kingdom Come Deliverance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by NumberXer0 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:17 am

I tested the trainer. It works well, but still doesn't do skills right. Inf EXP does work for level and skills, but it maxes them with 0 skill points. Using the EXP Multiplier works as well, but some skills just don't gain points, even when gaining 10+ levels.

fireundubh
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:53 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by fireundubh » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:42 am

Uploaded two mods to the Nexus:

Easy Lockpicking (disables lockpicking minigame)
Free Training (free training without level requirements)
Last edited by fireundubh on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SendMe127.0.0.1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:58 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by SendMe127.0.0.1 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:43 am

fireundubh wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:42 am
Uploaded two mods to the Nexus:

Easy Lockpicking (disables lockpicking minigame)
Free Training (free training without level requirements)
I believe Nexus is blocked on FearLess. I attempted to link to the save file mod and it redirects all urls to Nexus (using phpBB markdown and not), to FearLess's domain along with a GET failure page. You can archive and attach the file to your post.
Last edited by SendMe127.0.0.1 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

shuiko
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by shuiko » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:51 am

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:17 am
I tested the trainer. It works well, but still doesn't do skills right. Inf EXP does work for level and skills, but it maxes them with 0 skill points. Using the EXP Multiplier works as well, but some skills just don't gain points, even when gaining 10+ levels.
Same, skills and xp don't work correctly.

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 42

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by qweasdzxc17 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:30 am

I think skill points/perk points for skills and combat are 1 byte values, not 4 bytes.

Scratch that, its 2 bytes

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 42

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by qweasdzxc17 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:01 am

So this should be all the perk/skill points. Thanks to The Mogician for the pointers.
Attachments
KCDSkillPerkPoints.CT
For 1.2
(10.44 KiB) Downloaded 1828 times
Last edited by qweasdzxc17 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shuiko
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by shuiko » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:24 am

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:01 am
So this should be all the perk/skill points. Thanks to The Mogician for the pointers.
Thanks!

But you are missing skill points for Main Level Section

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 42

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by qweasdzxc17 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:27 am

shuiko wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:24 am
qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:01 am
So this should be all the perk/skill points. Thanks to The Mogician for the pointers.
Thanks!

But you are missing skill points for Main Level Section
As far as I know, that one seems to be somewhere else, I think.

User avatar
iicecube
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:54 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by iicecube » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:38 am

Crage wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:41 pm
carry weight
Show
define(address,"WHGame.DLL"+30DB87)
define(bytes,F3 44 0F 10 43 1C)

[ENABLE]

assert(address,bytes)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"WHGame.DLL"+30DB87)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rbx+1C],0

code:
movss xmm8,[rbx+1C]
jmp return

address:
jmp newmem
nop
return:

[DISABLE]

address:
db bytes
// movss xmm8,[rbx+1C]

dealloc(newmem)
Thanks for the zero weight script..
Working good!

User avatar
iicecube
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:54 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by iicecube » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:39 am

Anyone get to find the infinite item or arrow in the game?

SendMe127.0.0.1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:58 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by SendMe127.0.0.1 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:46 am

iicecube wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:38 am

Thanks for the zero weight script..
Working good!
iicecube wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:39 am
Anyone get to find the infinite item or arrow in the game?

It's working for you? Crashing once I open inventory, here.

Edit: Arrows are a 4byte search.
Last edited by SendMe127.0.0.1 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

shuiko
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by shuiko » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:10 am

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:27 am
shuiko wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:24 am
qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:01 am
So this should be all the perk/skill points. Thanks to The Mogician for the pointers.
Thanks!

But you are missing skill points for Main Level Section
As far as I know, that one seems to be somewhere else, I think.
Well its all good! I did it myself doing basic 2 byte scan, since i had 2 perk points and just reloaded a save once to rescan and boom max Main Level Perk.

User avatar
cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:13 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by cdtrico » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:13 am

Aside from the nice options already, what would be really nice is something like a no stagger and/or easy perfect block.

Those dang fights are so frustrating, especially since you have to attack different directions.

User avatar
iicecube
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:54 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by iicecube » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:56 am

SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:46 am
iicecube wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:38 am

Thanks for the zero weight script..
Working good!
iicecube wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:39 am
Anyone get to find the infinite item or arrow in the game?

It's working for you? Crashing once I open inventory, here.

Edit: Arrows are a 4byte search.
Yea the Zero weight working for me, no crash till the "quest i need to bury henry parents", the weight become 0.
As of the arrow, do i need to make every kinds of arrow or just 1 type will do?
Try this and see you got crash on the weight?
Attachments
KingdomCome 0 weight.CT
0 weight
(909 Bytes) Downloaded 625 times

shuiko
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by shuiko » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:13 am

Any chance anyone find out how to stop the time during the night to do stuff? Random timer quest that fail cause you need extra 10 min...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], ghjkl789, iicecube, Kaedus, kenshee, KS212, shadowfang82