Kingdom Come Deliverance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by acecel »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:12 pm
Has anyone looked into a "Teleport to Waypoint" type script? The map is huge on foot and early in the game it takes absolute ages to get anywhere. Would be very useful.
A few post before on the same page ...
Ck-NoSFeRaTU wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:34 pm
albertus wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:18 pm
the table did not work with the gog version.
That's because GOG's version of WHGame.dll is different from Steam.

Added some pointers for GOG version in the attached table. If it is working then I can port the rest.
For teleporter to work only Steam or GOG checkbox must be active. If both will be active it will be assumed as Steam version, if none then GOG.
Also teleporter doesn't work at least until you escaped from Scalitz or even until prologue is finished. And when you on horse ;)

download/file.php?id=8694&sid=3abd48f01 ... a1b3b22089

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

acecel wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:15 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:12 pm
Has anyone looked into a "Teleport to Waypoint" type script? The map is huge on foot and early in the game it takes absolute ages to get anywhere. Would be very useful.
A few post before on the same page ...
Ck-NoSFeRaTU wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:34 pm
albertus wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:18 pm
the table did not work with the gog version.
That's because GOG's version of WHGame.dll is different from Steam.

Added some pointers for GOG version in the attached table. If it is working then I can port the rest.
For teleporter to work only Steam or GOG checkbox must be active. If both will be active it will be assumed as Steam version, if none then GOG.
Also teleporter doesn't work at least until you escaped from Scalitz or even until prologue is finished. And when you on horse ;)

download/file.php?id=8694&sid=3abd48f01 ... a1b3b22089
The problem with these forums, is that the search function is garbage. You can search the exact name of a topic and it will give zero results. Searching this topic for "teleport" did not show that table, thus my question. However, it isn't even what I was asking for. The table provided there does not have a teleport to waypoint function. It has a position section where you can input coordinates, but I fail to see how that helps. The game doesn't provide coordinates on the map. All the table does is show my current coordinates, which doesn't help. I guess I could randomly plug stuff in with trial and error, but that would take longer than actually walking to the waypoint.

Ck-NoSFeRaTU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ck-NoSFeRaTU »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:24 pm
However, it isn't even what I was asking for. The table provided there does not have a teleport to waypoint function. It has a position section where you can input coordinates, but I fail to see how that helps. The game doesn't provide coordinates on the map. All the table does is show my current coordinates, which doesn't help. I guess I could randomly plug stuff in with trial and error, but that would take longer than actually walking to the waypoint.
I don't quite understand what the problem you have with existing teleport function...
Latest version of table in this post is already have almost all of waypoint positions (Dubbed Fast Travel Point in comments). Some are commented out and replaced with more convenience ones, but you can easily edit them back or even expand the table and assign new set of hotkeys to them.
I think the only ones not currently present are Rovan Village, Inn on the Glade and quest related Pribislavitz and Vranik. I can add coordinates for them.
But you can easily adjust coordinates yourself to your liking. You can get coordinates of current position from Position submenu in cheat engine or from goto command of console (view coordinates need to be divided by 60 if you care about them).
Teleport hotkeys for predefined script table are on numpad from 0 to 9.
Teleport hotkeys for custom locations during one session of play are from F6 to F11 (press with CTRL to save position).
They immediately teleport you to requested position in a press of button.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Ck-NoSFeRaTU wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:40 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:24 pm
However, it isn't even what I was asking for. The table provided there does not have a teleport to waypoint function. It has a position section where you can input coordinates, but I fail to see how that helps. The game doesn't provide coordinates on the map. All the table does is show my current coordinates, which doesn't help. I guess I could randomly plug stuff in with trial and error, but that would take longer than actually walking to the waypoint.
I don't quite understand what the problem you have with existing teleport function...
Latest version of table in this post is already have almost all of waypoint positions (Dubbed Fast Travel Point in comments). Some are commented out and replaced with more convenience ones, but you can easily edit them back or even expand the table and assign new set of hotkeys to them.
I think the only ones not currently present are Rovan Village, Inn on the Glade and quest related Pribislavitz and Vranik. I can add coordinates for them.
But you can easily adjust coordinates yourself to your liking. You can get coordinates of current position from Position submenu in cheat engine or from goto command of console (view coordinates need to be divided by 60 if you care about them).
Teleport hotkeys for predefined script table are on numpad from 0 to 9.
Teleport hotkeys for custom locations during one session of play are from F6 to F11 (press with CTRL to save position).
They immediately teleport you to requested position in a press of button.
I was unaware there were coordinates already stored in the table. All I see is the option to change your current coordinates and nothing was mentioned in the post. If that is the case, then yes, it is much more useful than previously stated. My only concern was the lack of having coordinates for anywhere besides the place you are currently standing.

Ck-NoSFeRaTU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ck-NoSFeRaTU »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:55 pm
I was unaware there were coordinates already stored in the table. All I see is the option to change your current coordinates and nothing was mentioned in the post. If that is the case, then yes, it is much more useful than previously stated. My only concern was the lack of having coordinates for anywhere besides the place you are currently standing.
It was mentioned in this post.
Some are changed since then. Current settings you can see and tweak in menu->table->show cheat table lua script (or using CTRL+ALT+L hotkey), locations table with comments is on the top of the script.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Ck-NoSFeRaTU wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:29 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:55 pm
It was mentioned in this post.
Some are changed since then. Current settings you can see and tweak in menu->table->show cheat table lua script (or using CTRL+ALT+L hotkey), locations table with comments is on the top of the script.
Thank you, I appreciate the explanation.

Nikhris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nikhris »

Hello, everyone.

I hate to be a bother, but could someone help me with getting a quest item via console for the game: I created this account to specifically ask for this.

I'm in the monastery doing a quest where I need to get a certain book from a locked cabinet - well; the problem is that there's no book in the cabinet. I had visited the monastery earlier for a different quest that required me to get another book from the cabinet - I took what I needed then and left the other one that I didn't need - but due to a the other book is no longer there.

The item I need is listed here viewtopic.php?t=6027&start=180 as wh_cheat_addItem 64d17160-25c7-45f2-888f-db0ea167de5f // avicenna - sufficientia but using the console (I understand that I'd need to enable it for commands like this to work) is beyond me.

Here's my save file for the quest [Link] Could someone who knows how to use the console to add the item load this save, add it, save and provide me with this new save?

Again, really sorry to bother. If this is too much to ask then thanks anyway.

ersatz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ersatz »

Nikhris wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:00 am
Hello, everyone.

I hate to be a bother, but could someone help me with getting a quest item via console for the game: I created this account to specifically ask for this.

I'm in the monastery doing a quest where I need to get a certain book from a locked cabinet - well; the problem is that there's no book in the cabinet. I had visited the monastery earlier for a different quest that required me to get another book from the cabinet - I took what I needed then and left the other one that I didn't need - but due to a the other book is no longer there.

The item I need is listed here viewtopic.php?t=6027&start=180 as wh_cheat_addItem 64d17160-25c7-45f2-888f-db0ea167de5f // avicenna - sufficientia but using the console (I understand that I'd need to enable it for commands like this to work) is beyond me.

Here's my save file for the quest [Link] Could someone who knows how to use the console to add the item load this save, add it, save and provide me with this new save?

Be sure to use the cheat engine table and select unlock cheat console, the game doesn't allow you to add items to your inventory unless you've turned on the ability to use cheat commands. Let us know if that helps.

Nikhris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nikhris »

ersatz wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:45 am
Nikhris wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:00 am
Hello, everyone.

Be sure to use the cheat engine table and select unlock cheat console, the game doesn't allow you to add items to your inventory unless you've turned on the ability to use cheat commands. Let us know if that helps.
OK - it took some trying, but I managed to get the console to work and got the item I needed to continue the quest (the game treated it as if I got it the normal way and triggered a dialogue script with a certain NPC). :D

Nikhris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nikhris »

Is it possible to increase reputation with cheat engine? Reputation with certain guards (Talmberg soldiers) has become a problem for me - my reputation with them is at 0 and nothing I do increases it : /

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

Hi, version 1.30 just got released and after testing, the 1.22 table is not working at all. None of the pointers worked either.

20mithrandir
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 20mithrandir »

I'd appreciate it too if one of the pros could take a look if it's possible to get the table running again with 1.3.1 (Steam version).

@Nikris
I find it very hard to increase reputation with guards too ... very much so that I nearly think this must be some bug, not a feature ; - ) So, yes ... I'd definitely appreciate it if we could edit the reputation values.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

I'm going to work on the table after I get home from labs.

Techniv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Techniv »

Here the new Character Vitals table. ;)

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>0</ID>
      <Description>"Character Vitals"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState Value="" Activated="1" RealAddress="00000000"/>
      <GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>15</ID>
          <Description>"Stamina"</Description>
          <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
          <Address>WHGame.DLL+31B01E8</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>4A0</Offset>
            <Offset>8</Offset>
            <Offset>78</Offset>
            <Offset>38</Offset>
            <Offset>30</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>21</ID>
          <Description>"Energy"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>4A4</Offset>
            <Offset>8</Offset>
            <Offset>78</Offset>
            <Offset>38</Offset>
            <Offset>30</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>22</ID>
          <Description>"Nourishment"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>4A8</Offset>
            <Offset>8</Offset>
            <Offset>78</Offset>
            <Offset>38</Offset>
            <Offset>30</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>216</ID>
          <Description>"Health"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>49C</Offset>
            <Offset>8</Offset>
            <Offset>78</Offset>
            <Offset>38</Offset>
            <Offset>30</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Ikaruga
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ikaruga »

Updated skill points to 1.3.1
Edit: Never mind, I guess they're not updated. After 10 restarts they only worked 6/10 times.
Attachments
KingdomComesSkills1.3.1.CT
Skill points only
(11.93 KiB) Downloaded 77 times