Kingdom Come Deliverance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Agrax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by Agrax »

skywolf23 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:29 pm
Agrax wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:17 pm
SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 am

That was my first thought, but I was using a different save to find my pointers and addresses, originally. I recreated the weight script, using the non-script method I used before, zeroing out the opcode.

Code: Select all

addss xmm0,[rax+0C]
No crash.

LP Update: Lockpicks can be found via float. I just used an All array and kept dropping/picking up lockpicks until I got 2 values. Seeing as 2/4byte didn't work previously, I froze the float and voila.
I might be dumb, but i cannot find the lockpick entry xD Im stuck almost at the begginning when Kunesh asks me to steal a ring from a chest for his friend. I even used the easy lockpicking mod, but when the mod is on, the chest cannot be opened at all xD And i terribly suck at this lockpicking minigame. And i have only 1 lockpick left :/ sooo... I could use a lockpick cheat...
I find lockpicking easy, it is just a matter of finding the sweet spot and moving the sweet spot to rotate the lock, use the inner hook as a guide to move the mouse to rotate the sweet spot, you can sweep the thing around the sweet spot area if you go off it and the lock stops turning, as long as you stay in the general area it will not break the pick that easily.

Now pick pocketing that i have not been abel to figure out at all.
Thanks, but it's not the kind of help i need. I've been practicing for at least 6 hours and im just getting worse at this minigame. So i ask once again- my true question- what im doing wrong. I loaded an earlier save and now i got 4 lockpicks. Not too much either. So- im trying to find a float value which is smth between a current value X and the value X-1. First i search a float type of value between 3 and 4, then i drop one lockpick, i search for a decreased value, then i drop another lockpick and i search for a value between 1 and 2. I use these two methods interchangeably, but I am not able to find the lockpick value :/

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

Agrax wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:52 am
skywolf23 wrote:
Agrax wrote:

I might be dumb, but i cannot find the lockpick entry xD Im stuck almost at the begginning when Kunesh asks me to steal a ring from a chest for his friend. I even used the easy lockpicking mod, but when the mod is on, the chest cannot be opened at all xD And i terribly suck at this lockpicking minigame. And i have only 1 lockpick left :/ sooo... I could use a lockpick cheat...
I find lockpicking easy, it is just a matter of finding the sweet spot and moving the sweet spot to rotate the lock, use the inner hook as a guide to move the mouse to rotate the sweet spot, you can sweep the thing around the sweet spot area if you go off it and the lock stops turning, as long as you stay in the general area it will not break the pick that easily.

Thanks, but it's not the kind of help i need. I've been practicing for at least 6 hours and im just getting worse at this minigame. So i ask once again- my true question- what im doing wrong. I loaded an earlier save and now i got 4 lockpicks. Not too much either. So- im trying to find a float value which is smth between a current value X and the value X-1. First i search a float type of value between 3 and 4, then i drop one lockpick, i search for a decreased value, then i drop another lockpick and i search for a value between 1 and 2. I use these two methods interchangeably, but I am not able to find the lockpick value :/

Probably be eaiser to cheat some money in, your cash x 10 is the value you search for, then go buy lockpicks from the guy in the second town you start in as many as he will sell. not sure who else sells them i never broke a single one to look, and around level 10 bandits will drop them pretty often.

Beyond that you doing it right to search for inventory items and change the quantity number, you could if limited drop one, search the lower number pick one you dropped up search the og number. And keep doing that till you whittle it down. How i gave me arrows when good arrows were rare to find.

Ahh looking back to page 3 or so the guy that found LP values said were a float. So the typical inventory searches are not going to work for the lockpicks.
Last edited by skywolf23 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

Poor OP, he never wanted to become the main table provider for this game but now his thread has exploded and all of the old guard has conceded rights to this game to him.

ishist
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ishist »

Agrax wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:52 am
skywolf23 wrote:
Agrax wrote:

You could go to Nexus mods and get the auto lock picking mod. It lets you skip the whole mini-game.

ishist
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ishist »

Don't suppose someone can go back and update the 1.2 version to include main perk points...for reasons.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

ishist wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:05 am
Don't suppose someone can go back and update the 1.2 version to include main perk points...for reasons.
I updated the old table just for you, let me know if it works.

ishist
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ishist »

The Mogician wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:44 am
ishist wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:05 am
I updated the old table just for you, let me know if it works.
It works perfectly. Thank you. You are a Gentlemog and a scholar.

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

Even anyone can figure out how to edit the actual level of Main Level, Strength, etc that would be great for some achievements.

luke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luke »

this game badly needs one hit kill..really liked the one hit kill with bow in skyrim now even after being at lvl 20 for everything have to shoot 8 or 9 times.

amaniberserk420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by amaniberserk420 »

Request infinite dialog option timer.

Zxeait
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zxeait »

shuiko wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:52 am
Even anyone can figure out how to edit the actual level of Main Level, Strength, etc that would be great for some achievements.
Some tables have an xp accelerated leveling cheat. So having that on here would be a good thing,

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Just found out there is a g_godmode command, but i'm unable to set it to 1 ingame as it keeps sticking to 0

EDIT: Found out it's due to the dev console being restricted, man if I could find a way to unrestrict it, even 1 hit kills would be doable.
Last edited by cdtrico on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SODI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SODI »

Any way to change persuasion scores?
I want to get this guy with intimidation, but not enough points in it.

Centrius07
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Centrius07 »

A way to edit stats would be nice.

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

can you guys add please the main stats like charisma , dialogue, strenght etc