Kingdom Come Deliverance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zarick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by Zarick »

For those asking for health, stamina, food and sleep. Techniv posted code for it in the thread that you can copy paste into a table. And yes it works for the current version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Zarick on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thorxic
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by thorxic »

I would be ever grateful if someone would update the 1.2.2 trainer originally posted by The Magician, featuring dice cheats and experience pointers, of course as well as Skill pointers but I see others have made skill pointers too.

I'm one of those strange people who enjoy cheating a bit but not overwhelmingly so, and the experience pointers are great for that.

JohnnyJohnny
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JohnnyJohnny »

I also would like someone to update the 1.2.2, is someone working on it at the moment? I really need the Skill editor and the Perk Point editor.

GaidenFocus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GaidenFocus »

Sup fellers. Love this game, but hate having to eat, sleep, and all that crud, thus failing quests because I can't keep my eyes open! They just updated to 1.3.1 so the trainer no longer works. No biggie, I want to make it myself! I understand the concept of scanning memory and documenting values, then re scanning after they change. I also understand the pointer system, I am a computer programmer after all. What I need help with is knowing the value of stamina! How would i find this?

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:28 pm
Just love it :) Where have the l33t haxorz gone to? This post is supposed to revive the "I'll show him" nature in you. You know who you are. Let's see ;)
I thought you were the l337 h.4x0r!! LoLz :roll:

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

GaidenFocus wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:26 pm
Sup fellers. Love this game, but hate having to eat, sleep, and all that crud, thus failing quests because I can't keep my eyes open! They just updated to 1.3.1 so the trainer no longer works. No biggie, I want to make it myself! I understand the concept of scanning memory and documenting values, then re scanning after they change. I also understand the pointer system, I am a computer programmer after all. What I need help with is knowing the value of stamina! How would i find this?
Well, I'd say that you'd normally figure that out the same way the rest of us do: trial and error.

Granted, there are some indicators that can help. Usually values represented by a bar, or something that fills and drains is either a float or a double. If you notice a value never going above a certain number, you can usually start searching within the parameters that would make sense - like a value that never goes beyond 65535 would be a 4-byte value.

And then you have the clues left by previous coders. If they've previously found stamina, and stamina was a 4-byte value before, it's not very often that game programmers suddenly change that to a float or a double. If you can pull up an old table, that used to work, then you can start searching within the parameters that the value used to be and see if its changed.

In the end, to find what value it is usually starts the quickest way with an educated guess or two, and trial and error.

c0de
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by c0de »

GaidenFocus wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:26 pm
As Sigan said, use previous tables to determine if its a float, 2 byte, 4 byte ect.

Heres the types:
Code

Code: Select all

Character:
Health: Float
Stamina: Float
Energy: Float
Nourishment: Float

Horse:

Enemy Pointers:

Skill Points:
Main: 2 Bytes
Strength: 2 Bytes
Agility: 2 Bytes
Vitality: 2 Bytes
Speech: 2 Bytes

Skills:
Stealth: 2 Bytes
Horsemanship: 2 Bytes
Lockpicking: 2 Bytes
Pickpocket: 2 Bytes
Alchemy: 2 Bytes
Maintenance: 2 Bytes
Drinking: 2 Bytes
Hunting: 2 Bytes
Reading: 2 Bytes

Combat:
Warfare: 2 Bytes
Defense: 2 Bytes
Sword: 2 Bytes
Axe: 2 Bytes
Mace: 2 Bytes

Main Stats:
Strength Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Agility Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Vitality Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Speech Level & EXP: 4 Bytes

Combat Stats:
Defence Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Sword Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Axe Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Bow Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Mace Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Unarmed Level & EXP: 4 Bytes

Skills:
Stealth Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Horsemanship Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Lockpicking Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Pickpocketing Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Alchemy Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Maintenance Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Drinking Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Hunting Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Herbalism Level & EXP: 4 Bytes
Reading Level & EXP: 4 Bytes

Dice Cheats:
Round Score (Player): 4 Bytes
Total Score (Player): 4 Bytes
Round Score (Opponent): 4 Bytes
Total Score (Opponent): 4 Bytes
Bet Amount: 4 Bytes

Position: (Useful for Teleport script using waypoints)
XPos: Float
YPos: Float
ZPos: Float
View Matrix X Axis: Float
View Matrix Y Axis: Float 
[/spoil]

Hope some people find that useful.
-c0de

Hicalibre
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hicalibre »

Zarick wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:39 am
For those asking for health and stamina Techniv posted code for it in the thread that you can copy paste into a table. And yes it works for the current version.
I posted it into a table and it won't execute. Says there is an unexpected symbol, but when I go and check where it prompts there is nothing out of the normal.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

My comments were related to mapping out CryEngine functions, much like in an SDK-style for the game, rather than. blindly scanning memory. I see several people showing off or covering for one another, but none explaining how they got there. Just what to do :) I thought we were past the times when people acted cocky and shit, keeping methods and information private. Or their intention is to use this crap for hacks to be sold to clueless gooks? :) Oh well, let me know if you need a crash course. Yeah, am acting cocky too, but at least I am willing to put my skills where my mouth is.

RaDeX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RaDeX »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:54 am
My comments were related to mapping out CryEngine functions, much like in an SDK-style for the game, rather than. blindly scanning memory. I see several people showing off or covering for one another, but none explaining how they got there. Just what to do :) I thought we were past the times when people acted cocky and shit, keeping methods and information private. Or their intention is to use this crap for hacks to be sold to clueless gooks? :) Oh well, let me know if you need a crash course. Yeah, am acting cocky too, but at least I am willing to put my skills where my mouth is.
Do eeettt... I can't be arsed to install the game again :ugeek:

Ikaruga
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ikaruga »

Ok, I've got most of the table updated and working on 1.3.1. Can anyone test this and confirm?

I marked everything that works in blue and everything that doesn't in red. Also big special thanks to @Techniv for updating character vitals pointers.
Attachments
KingdomCome1.3.1.CT
Skill points should also work now
(68.53 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
Last edited by Ikaruga on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dnap2010
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dnap2010 »

Thanks! Great work. However, skill points doesn't seem to be working. At least not for me. It reads everything under "character" and "experience" great and those values can be changed. But everything under "skill points" is ??.

Ikaruga
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ikaruga »

dnap2010 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:34 pm
Thanks! Great work. However, skill points doesn't seem to be working. At least not for me. It reads everything under "character" and "experience" great and those values can be changed. But everything under "skill points" is ??.
Sorry, my bad. The skill points were using old pointers, I've reuploaded the proper version of the table in my previous post. Would you mind testing it again?

20mithrandir
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 20mithrandir »

Great work Ikaruga. I can verify that skill points, experience and everything under character seems to work fine with the Steam version 1.3.1

mikeg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mikeg »

Cheat engine for 1.3 Kingdom Come (CODEX update 1.3 release here tested) -- NOT FOR 1.3.1...I just noticed after another post.

Pointers I found for this exe:
Health, Energy, Nourishment
for anyone trying to learn: I was using various methods, and finally tested the pointer map. It works wonderful, and cuts down almost all work. I would suggest trying it out before trying other things for some values. I saw other people wondering how to find these. I was even curious about the DLL base address although Cheat Engine takes care of everything for you once you have your address. I just restarted it a few times, and ensured they worked every time, or I found another pointer map.

Other scripts found in other topics: Gideon25's
1 visibility, 1 conspicious, 0 nose, max charisma, and armor doesnt affect speed

one more:
Expired6978's console unlocker
Attachments
KingdomCome1.3_codex_update.CT
(19.36 KiB) Downloaded 66 times