Kingdom Come Deliverance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ck-NoSFeRaTU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by Ck-NoSFeRaTU »

Added teleporter lua script:
NUMPAD0 - Rattae Lower Gate (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD1 - Rattae Upper Gate (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD2 - Tambelrg Gate (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD3 - Mejhoed (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD4 - Sasau Monestery (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD5 - Sasau (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD6 - Ledetchko (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD7 - Neuhof Stables
NUMPAD8 - Uzhitz (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD9 - Scalitz Gate

There are also 4 custom teleport slots from F5 to F8.
For example CTRL+F5 - save current position to slot 1, then F5 - load saved position from slot 1.

Works for version 1.2.5

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
KingdomCome_Teleport.CT
(63.57 KiB) Downloaded 152 times

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

Ck-NoSFeRaTU wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:37 pm
Added teleporter lua script:
NUMPAD0 - Rattae Lower Gate (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD1 - Rattae Upper Gate (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD2 - Tambelrg Gate (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD3 - Mejhoed (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD4 - Sasau Monestery (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD5 - Sasau (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD6 - Ledetchko (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD7 - Neuhof Stables
NUMPAD8 - Uzhitz (Fast Travel Point)
NUMPAD9 - Scalitz Gate

There are also 4 custom teleport slots from F5 to F8.
For example CTRL+F5 - save current position to slot 1, then F5 - load saved position from slot 1.

Works for version 1.2.5
Ouch, you beat me to it :lol:
great table Ck-NoSFeRaTU ;)

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

any luck at all with faction standing stuff?

I seem to have hit the bug where my standing craters for no good reason and just keep going lower because the guard in rattae want to arreest me or kill me wo even an option to surrender. and think the worst thing i did here was beat up a few guards doing the bathhouse quest, well that was until they all started accusing me of murder and i got anmoyed and started actually killing them.

siebentod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by siebentod »

Zozinhu wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:04 pm
There's a game breaking bug on the quest "questions and answers", after the delivering the quest for the Radzig, it's supposed to have a cutscene and you'll get a new quest, but that is not happening to me.

Since my 2 other backup saves are after I started this cursed quest, I decided to spawn the "culprits letter", and guess what? I didn't fix chit.

Now I'm with a broken main quest and a undroppable item that is scattered through all my saves.

What am I supposed to do?
I have the same situation. Is there any commands that could help, autocomplete quest or something?

cungkringg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cungkringg »

I cant seem to use the table at the latest version of the game it just shows ??? is the table still works?

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 951753 »

Is there any way to save the console outputs to a file? I'd like to save all the stuff that's displayed on the console so I can filter it and make a list of commands.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

cungkringg wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:41 pm
I cant seem to use the table at the latest version of the game it just shows ??? is the table still works?
Works fine for my latest steam version of the game, which functions can't seem to register for you?

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

siebentod wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:40 pm
Zozinhu wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:04 pm
There's a game breaking bug on the quest "questions and answers", after the delivering the quest for the Radzig, it's supposed to have a cutscene and you'll get a new quest, but that is not happening to me.

Since my 2 other backup saves are after I started this cursed quest, I decided to spawn the "culprits letter", and guess what? I didn't fix chit.

Now I'm with a broken main quest and a undroppable item that is scattered through all my saves.

What am I supposed to do?
I have the same situation. Is there any commands that could help, autocomplete quest or something?

The guy that is working on the cheat mod said he was trying to figure those out, but every time he tried to implement commands to do that that game crashed, so he put it on the back burner.

Ck-NoSFeRaTU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ck-NoSFeRaTU »

skywolf23 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:10 am
Faction reputation is stored in database tables, not structs, so it is tricky to make cheat table for reputation.
I think it will be easier to make script mod for that.
Looks like cheat mod's author already tried to make reputation changer but AddReputation method of faction object is not doing anything for some reason. But you can already change angriness of npcs like that:

Code: Select all

ID 39 - Sasau Monks.
All factions IDs can be retrieved from Data/tables.pak/Libs/Tables/rpg/faction.xml.
Or if you have wide enough monitor with cheat_eval cheat:print_db_table("faction") command

cheat_eval cheat:find_faction(39) - current values for faction
cheat_eval cheat:faction_add_rep(39, 0.5) - add 50 points to reputation, doesn't work
cheat_eval cheat:faction_add_angriness(39, -1) - remove angriness of faction
Currently to change reputation you can abuse wh_rpg_resetFactions command. It will reset reputations to default values.
You can also change default values in faction.xml to desired ones (and remove faction.tbl in tables.pak or make empty one with that name in zzz_*.pak). Also there are fraction visibility can be changed as there are many hidden fractions.
951753 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:10 pm
I'd like to save all the stuff that's displayed on the console so I can filter it and make a list of commands.
It automatically saves all console output to kcd.log in the main game directory.
Also previous log will be moved to logbackups directory when you run the game.
951753 wrote:
I'd like to save all the stuff that's displayed on the console so I can filter it and make a list of commands.
[Link]

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

Ck-NoSFeRaTU wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:22 pm
skywolf23 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:10 am
Faction reputation is stored in database tables, not structs, so it is tricky to make cheat table for reputation.
I think it will be easier to make script mod for that.
Looks like cheat mod's author already tried to make reputation changer but AddReputation method of faction object is not doing anything for some reason. But you can already change angriness of npcs like that:

Code: Select all

ID 39 - Sasau Monks.
All factions IDs can be retrieved from Data/tables.pak/Libs/Tables/rpg/faction.xml.
Or if you have wide enough monitor with cheat_eval cheat:print_db_table("faction") command

cheat_eval cheat:find_faction(39) - current values for faction
cheat_eval cheat:faction_add_rep(39, 0.5) - add 50 points to reputation, doesn't work
cheat_eval cheat:faction_add_angriness(39, -1) - remove angriness of faction
Currently to change reputation you can abuse wh_rpg_resetFactions command. It will reset reputations to default values.
You can also change default values in faction.xml to desired ones (and remove faction.tbl in tables.pak or make empty one with that name in zzz_*.pak). Also there are fraction visibility can be changed as there are many hidden fractions.
951753 wrote:
It automatically saves all console output to kcd.log in the main game directory.
Also previous log will be moved to logbackups directory when you run the game.
951753 wrote:
[Link]

Thanks will take a look at that.

Ck-NoSFeRaTU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ck-NoSFeRaTU »

Added table with lua script for faction reputation/anger.
Attachments
KingdomCome_Teleport_Reputation.CT
(69.58 KiB) Downloaded 448 times
Last edited by Ck-NoSFeRaTU on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

Ck-NoSFeRaTU wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:54 am
Added table with lua script for faction reputation/anger, some entries are wrong, but most of them looks like works fine.
Thanks much man!

i found the ID of 42 for rataje villagers no luck finding the soldier factions tho.

ahh 46 for the soldiers of rat town.

Hmm tried your table but just shows 000000 for the faction values no drop down options or table options to be seen, do i need to set options in cheat engine to get the scripts to run correctly?

Ck-NoSFeRaTU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ck-NoSFeRaTU »

skywolf23 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:11 am
Hmm tried your table but just shows 000000 for the faction values no drop down options or table options to be seen, do i need to set options in cheat engine to get the scripts to run correctly?
Looks like unstable base pointer which depends on mods installed.
I'lll look what can be done.

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

Ck-NoSFeRaTU wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:49 pm
skywolf23 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:11 am
Looks like unstable base pointer which depends on mods installed.
I'lll look what can be done.
ahh thanks could nuke my mods and try i suppose, most are just convenience mods like slower armor decay, slower dirt build up, cheat console, and some crime/rep mods that were supposed to make it easier to fix your rating when it went to hell, but they do not really seem to do much other than guards will let you off instead of arrest you but they still will attack you if you hang around.

Ck-NoSFeRaTU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ck-NoSFeRaTU »

skywolf23 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:51 pm
ahh thanks could nuke my mods and try i suppose, most are just convenience mods like slower armor decay, slower dirt build up, cheat console, and some crime/rep mods that were supposed to make it easier to fix your rating when it went to hell, but they do not really seem to do much other than guards will let you off instead of arrest you but they still will attack you if you hang around.
I updated table with more stable pointer in the old post.
For me this pointer survived around 30 consecutive runs without failure with mods and without.