Kingdom Come Deliverance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xyz01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by xyz01 »

For money scan remove (.) dot from your value, example if you have 15.7 scan for 157 etc.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

EvilOrangeK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EvilOrangeK »

Agrax wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:52 am
skywolf23 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:29 pm
Agrax wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:17 pm

I might be dumb, but i cannot find the lockpick entry xD Im stuck almost at the begginning when Kunesh asks me to steal a ring from a chest for his friend. I even used the easy lockpicking mod, but when the mod is on, the chest cannot be opened at all xD And i terribly suck at this lockpicking minigame. And i have only 1 lockpick left :/ sooo... I could use a lockpick cheat...
I find lockpicking easy, it is just a matter of finding the sweet spot and moving the sweet spot to rotate the lock, use the inner hook as a guide to move the mouse to rotate the sweet spot, you can sweep the thing around the sweet spot area if you go off it and the lock stops turning, as long as you stay in the general area it will not break the pick that easily.

Now pick pocketing that i have not been abel to figure out at all.
Thanks, but it's not the kind of help i need. I've been practicing for at least 6 hours and im just getting worse at this minigame. So i ask once again- my true question- what im doing wrong. I loaded an earlier save and now i got 4 lockpicks. Not too much either. So- im trying to find a float value which is smth between a current value X and the value X-1. First i search a float type of value between 3 and 4, then i drop one lockpick, i search for a decreased value, then i drop another lockpick and i search for a value between 1 and 2. I use these two methods interchangeably, but I am not able to find the lockpick value :/
Hi, I tried searching for the lockpick entry as well and found I was lacking the needed skills. I really just want the lockpicks so.. can anyone help me find the entry? I tried searching for an exact (rouned - default) value. But the usual search method by dropping-picking items isn't working out. Someone said something about an All Array search, but i don't understand, is it something related to AOB? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

soulofshiba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soulofshiba »

The Mogician wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:19 am
soulofshiba wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:34 am
XP is 4 bytes: displayed value * 128

Not exactly sure how Warfare or Main level are being calculated.

Try this for level/experience on 1.2.2. Sorry if it doesn't work... first table.
Would you mind if I combine your table with mine?
Sure, go for it.

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

really hoping someone can help me out with this.

So a bug occured where when i got to Rattay, i stole some stuff without anyone knowing ( i think this is the cause ), and now my reputation with "Rattay - Citizens" is at -75...yes, thats Negative 75, not positive.

I already have too much time on this save to go back. A quick google search shows a lot of other people are having this same issue.

Could someone please make a CT for me just for Rattay - Citizens repuation so i can get my reputation back to normal? I would GREATLY appreciate it!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

The Mogician wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:44 pm
Spoiler
Pointer table for:
Health
Stamina
Energy
Nourishment
All skill point pointers including main (working for me but ping me if it doesnt for you)
Dice pointers for player and opponent (set opponent numbers to 0 to ensure he never wins and set your own numbers to 2000 for easy win)
Dice bet amount (change it to a high amount when you choose the bet and accept so you win all the money on the gambler)

Work in progress:
Experience
Horse Stamina
Haggle gimmicks with the aim of allowing the player to haggle free items from the salesperson
Pickpocket timer (should have something before weekend is over)
Disable body part injuries
Easy lockpicking
Inventory editor
Archery Points/Arrows

1.2.1 Table still works for 1.2.2 (at least for me, report any issues)
Just an FYI, but one of the skill pointers is wrong. The one labeled Drinking is actually Herbalism. Not sure if Drinking is another one on there as I have no points in it. You're missing at least one skill.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Wondering if it is at all possible to manipulate time in this game.

AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AtomicFarts »

The thing I want the most is reputation editor so I can roam around and commit crimes without worrying about it.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

EvilOrangeK wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:46 pm
Agrax wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:52 am
[...]
[...]

I found lockpicks to be float, while searching using All. As I mentioned in the PM I replied to, there is a no lockpick mod on nexus. MAF also has unlimited items on his trainer.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:02 am

I found lockpicks to be float, while searching using All. As I mentioned in the PM I replied to, there is a no lockpick mod on nexus. MAF also has unlimited items on his trainer.
Plus there is a Easy lock picking mod AND a Better Trainers mod that REMOVES training level requirements and removes the cost. So you can quickly train lockpick up to master then everything will just open with no more lock picking game. Unless you like that sort of thing.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

AtomicFarts wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:34 pm
The thing I want the most is reputation editor so I can roam around and commit crimes without worrying about it.
Well its probably going to be float (almost everything is) value. Like if rep is 75 can try 75 or 0.75...

Cenness
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cenness »

I've managed to make an aob injection for permanent max health, while allowing to kill NPC's, feel free to adopt/fix/merge it. Sudden-death-from-bleeding proof.
Attachments
KingdomCome-aobhealth.CT
(2.62 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Do anyone come across on draw speed on the bow? like decreasing and increasing the speed.

Cenness
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cenness »

iicecube wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:39 pm
Do anyone come across on draw speed on the bow? like decreasing and increasing the speed.
KingdomComeDeliverance\Data\Scripts.pak\Scripts\Entities\Items\XML\Ammo\Arrow.xml

Code: Select all

26:  <param name="thrust" value="0" />
Oops, sorry, you wanted a draw speed, not arrow speed. But it will kinda work, try 400 thrust - it'll make basically any draw into max draw.

Ghostknight12354
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ghostknight12354 »

please include main stats modifier and with that i mean the amount of strength, vitality dexterity and that stuff

dark___devil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dark___devil »

Hey guys. Did anyone manage to make a reputation cheat? I do have some bug that makes every villager hate me,can't talk to them without paying them.