T87Rave wrote: ↑Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:33 pmfirst you have to go all staff screen and open thes options in the tabletotalabyss wrote: ↑Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:28 pmonly thing is it dosnt tell you how to adjust each members stats to S or higher rank. or it just dosnt do that. clicking on peak rank s++ does not do anything. I probably don't know how to use these options. I just want to rank up my troops. from E rank and higher to S in all there stats or just there main stat.
1) Staff Hook ()->
2) _[ Selected Staff Member Stats ]_
3) _[ Header (Stats) ]_
now remember if you want to set your staff member to S++ max level set thes options for current member
if you tick thes options in table Suppress Non-Primary Stats, Non-Primary Stat Bonus, and Peak Rank and go to next staff up or down in all staff screen your all staff rank up to S++
or if you dont tick thes option so your only current staff rank up ....
1) Suppress Non-Primary Stats > Normal
2) Non-Primary Stat Bonus > Massive Boost
3) Peak Rank > S++ = or what ever you like to set
4) Stat Distribution (binary) > what ever you like
5) Stat Distribution (tiny bit bugged, type desired values as hex) > leave this
6) Skill > what ever you like
7) Face/Gender (0-687, found in master/texture1.dat) > leave this
8) Extracted from Northern Kabul, Afghanistan > leave this
9) Extracted from Angola-Zaire Border Region, South Africa > leave this
now the 2nd option for +boost open _[ Status ]_ and go to >
1) Proficiency > 15 is max
2) Distinguished Service Medal > what ever you like
3) Distinguished Service Cross > what ever you like
4) Medal of Honor > what ever you like
5) Health Level (0-7) > 7 is max
6) Morale (0-15) > 15 is max
thes are the options for the staff max status
and each option you use then try up or down then back to edting staff on all staff screen you can see the changes ...
This helps a lot thanks. only issue is everything is ?? and I am unable to get them to register anything. even when auto assigning members gets options to work.