Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.4 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:44 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by totalabyss » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:16 am

T87Rave wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:33 pm
totalabyss wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:28 pm
only thing is it dosnt tell you how to adjust each members stats to S or higher rank. or it just dosnt do that. clicking on peak rank s++ does not do anything. I probably don't know how to use these options. I just want to rank up my troops. from E rank and higher to S in all there stats or just there main stat.
first you have to go all staff screen and open thes options in the table

1) Staff Hook ()->
2) _[ Selected Staff Member Stats ]_
3) _[ Header (Stats) ]_

now remember if you want to set your staff member to S++ max level set thes options for current member
if you tick thes options in table Suppress Non-Primary Stats, Non-Primary Stat Bonus, and Peak Rank and go to next staff up or down in all staff screen your all staff rank up to S++
or if you dont tick thes option so your only current staff rank up ....

1) Suppress Non-Primary Stats > Normal
2) Non-Primary Stat Bonus > Massive Boost
3) Peak Rank > S++ = or what ever you like to set
4) Stat Distribution (binary) > what ever you like
5) Stat Distribution (tiny bit bugged, type desired values as hex) > leave this
6) Skill > what ever you like
7) Face/Gender (0-687, found in master/texture1.dat) > leave this
8) Extracted from Northern Kabul, Afghanistan > leave this
9) Extracted from Angola-Zaire Border Region, South Africa > leave this

now the 2nd option for +boost open _[ Status ]_ and go to >
1) Proficiency > 15 is max
2) Distinguished Service Medal > what ever you like
3) Distinguished Service Cross > what ever you like
4) Medal of Honor > what ever you like
5) Health Level (0-7) > 7 is max
6) Morale (0-15) > 15 is max

thes are the options for the staff max status
and each option you use then try up or down then back to edting staff on all staff screen you can see the changes ...

This helps a lot thanks. only issue is everything is ?? and I am unable to get them to register anything. even when auto assigning members gets options to work.

User avatar
iceylurves
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:50 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by iceylurves » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:55 am

I've been using this cheat table for some time and I must say it's a work of art. Amazing work, very beginner(me) friendly.

Just wondering if you'll release an updated version for the 1.15 update that just rolled out today.

Looking forward to more of your amazing work :D

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1178
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 232
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:16 am

iceylurves wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:55 am
I've been using this cheat table for some time and I must say it's a work of art. Amazing work, very beginner(me) friendly.

Just wondering if you'll release an updated version for the 1.15 update that just rolled out today.

Looking forward to more of your amazing work :D
Yeah, just seen it got updated; it'll be this weekend but I'm not letting to devs win this one, so I'll be updating it.

Phoenix911
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:40 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by Phoenix911 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:47 pm

Can someone please update the table, the current version was working yesterday but I load the game today after a small patch of about 117mbs it won't activate.
I assume a value has been changed, I do need to update my CE but the table was working on my version fine up until this morning so I can only assume that is not the problem.

r33voo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:16 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by r33voo » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Phoenix911 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:47 pm
lol
If you had taken 5 seconds to read the post before the one you had to make an account just to post yourself then you would have seen the creator will be updating it when he can.

Phoenix911
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:40 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by Phoenix911 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:03 pm

r33voo wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:06 pm
Phoenix911 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:47 pm
lol
If you had taken 5 seconds to read the post before the one you had to make an account just to post yourself then you would have seen the creator will be updating it when he can.
Sorry I did not even think to read the topic only clicked on add reply. :D

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1178
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 232
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:53 am

Table Updated:
mgsvtpp.[v4.0.4].CT
  • v 4.0.4:
    Fixed "PlayerHook" AOB (Game file version 1.0.15.0).

Phoenix911
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:40 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.4 CT

Post by Phoenix911 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:03 pm

Thanks for the prompt update, works like a charm :)

User avatar
DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:27 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by DeadCraft » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:30 pm

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:16 am
iceylurves wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:55 am
I've been using this cheat table for some time and I must say it's a work of art. Amazing work, very beginner(me) friendly.

Just wondering if you'll release an updated version for the 1.15 update that just rolled out today.

Looking forward to more of your amazing work :D
Yeah, just seen it got updated; it'll be this weekend but I'm not letting to devs win this one, so I'll be updating it.
Respect ! It is a pity that you are not engaged in the table for MGS Survive

Lzkiee
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:16 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.4 CT

Post by Lzkiee » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:45 am

Can you add gun customization over ride? I miss messing around creating Frankenstein weapons

Phoenix911
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:40 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.4 CT

Post by Phoenix911 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:57 am

Can someone please add an option if it is possible to make combat ops have reduced time or instant. 4 or 5 days is plain stupid specially when you can only send out 2 teams at once.

ItachiCoala
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:00 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.4 CT

Post by ItachiCoala » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Can someone teach me how to use this table? Its my first time using this scripts only screen and this error has apeared when i try to use the main hooks

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx44xxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4C"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"




I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx44xxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4C"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"


I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx44xxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4C"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx44xxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4C"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"

The Professor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:55 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.4 CT

Post by The Professor » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:58 pm

How do I Give myself MB coins? I see the option but in need an Auth? Authority? Whatoption do I select to make it work? Im so lost lol

Blaqstarr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:58 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.4 CT

Post by Blaqstarr » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:51 am

hello Tim, thanks for the update on the table for newest update but there a wee bit problems on my end.
I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx44xxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4C"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"
so as usual, i uninstalled my 6.7 CE and switch to 6.8.1 yet the issue still persist. Download a fresh 6.7 and 6.8.1 the issue is still there. any help would be appreciated.

Edit: finally fix it, the latest table by tim only work on english version, the error pop up when i use the japanese version so i switch back to english and everything is working

ItachiCoala
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:00 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.4 CT

Post by ItachiCoala » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Blaqstarr wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:51 am
hello Tim, thanks for the update on the table for newest update but there a wee bit problems on my end.
I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx44xxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4C"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"
so as usual, i uninstalled my 6.7 CE and switch to 6.8.1 yet the issue still persist. Download a fresh 6.7 and 6.8.1 the issue is still there. any help would be appreciated.

Edit: finally fix it, the latest table by tim only work on english version, the error pop up when i use the japanese version so i switch back to english and everything is working
English version of the game you say?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], hysspy, Lep, Lord Ainz, MBRKiNG, Qwerty, zJIoDeI