Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 2.0.6 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheyCallMeTim13
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:13 pm

Game File Version: 1.0.12.0

So this is really a communal table at this point, I think about half this is form other tables; An older table I got from CEF or this one, and some from the table posted in the topic linked below. I mostly posted this in a different topic as I think this qualifies as more of a fork at this point. If you think you should be credited, just let me know. I really hadn't originaly plained on sharing this table so proper steps where not taken for documenting authors (and not every one puts there name in the scripts or tables).

Original Topic:
Metal Gear Solid V

Made by
Kalas
???
???
My Mom

Features:
  • Teleporter - save to file location with name, and a "memory record generator" helper script for generating "teleport to save" scripts from saves. Check "I2CETeleporter.lua" table file for the doc. string.
  • Pointers
  • Time manipulation (I only updated this)
  • Weather manipulation (I only updated this)
  • Infinite Health
  • Super Speed (delta write multipliers)
  • Infinite Ammo
  • No Reload
  • Infinite Suppressors
  • Infinite Battery
  • Infinite GMP
  • Infinite Resources
  • Invisibility (I only updated this)
  • Instant Developments
  • Instant Deployments
  • Instant Mother Base Development (I only updated this)
  • Staff Hook (I only updated this)
  • Staff Stats Setter
  • Stop Mission Timer
  • Stop Ops Timer (I only updated this)
  • Stop Drug Duration Timer (I only updated this)
  • Weapon Accuracy Hook
  • Weapon Fire Rate Hook (I only updated this)
  • Iron Sights Hook
  • Zoom Set Hook
  • No Turret Heat
  • Combatant - Insta Stuns/Kills (I only updated this)
  • Combatant - One Hit Kills (I only updated this)
  • Combatant - one Hit/Punch Stuns/Kills
  • No Combatants Wake Up
  • Skulls - Insta Stuns/Kills
  • Skulls - One Hit Kills
  • Skulls - One Hit Stuns
  • Intsa End Alerts
  • Stun All Large Animals (I only updated this)
  • No Large Animals Wake Up
  • Large Animal - one Hit Stuns
  • Emblem Unlocker (I only updated this)
  • Text Emblem Unlocker (I only updated this)
  • D Horse - Bond Increase Hook (I only updated this)
  • D Dog - Bond Increase Hook (I only updated this)
  • Cassette Tape Unlocker Hook
General Helper Scripts:
  • +25,000 GMP
  • +500,000 GMP
  • +25,000,000 GMP
  • +100,000 Processed Materials
  • +500,000 Processed Materials
  • +5,000 Plant Materials
  • +50,000 Plant Materials
  • +500 Placed Weapons
  • +500 Vehicles
  • +100 Walker Gears
  • +50 Parasites

Versions:
  • v 2.0.2:
    I added a flag to "Armor Skulls - Insta Kills" for testing and didn't have it set by default to enable it.
  • v 2.0.3:
    I actually set the flag in the right script this time.
  • v 2.0.4:
    Fixed bug with "Stats1WrtHook" corrupting game/stats settings file. Thanks Dreaming Turtle for getting me pointed in the right direction.
    Also removed injection of "Stats1WrtHook" and "Stats1Hook" as I thought I did in the first place, because these need a bit more work.
  • v 2.0.5:
    Added Features:
    • Cassette Tape Unlocker Hook
    • Large Animal - one Hit Stuns
    • Skulls - Insta Stuns/Kills
    • Skulls - One Hit Kills
    • Skulls - One Hit Stuns
  • v 2.0.6:
    Fixed conflict with "Large Animal - one Hit Stuns" and "No Large Animals Wake Up" AOBs.
    Added Features:
    • All Named Locations Added to Teleporter Saves
    • Intsa End Alerts
    • Multipliers added to "Super Speed" for D-Horse and D-Walker.
    • "Staff Stats Setter" now uses a flag to use hard-coded values or custom values.
Current Table:
mgsvtpp.[v2.0.6].CT
(744.99 KiB) Downloaded 162 times

Just extract the CEA table files in to a folder named "ceaFiles" for running local files instead of the table files. See this Lua extension for helper tools (for extracting the table files into folders used by my Lua modules):
Add Table Helpers to Tools Menu.

And if you find any thing you want to know more about how it works (the Lua stuff , or any of the AA scripts), just let me know.

Older Versions:
Attachments
mgsvtpp.[v2.0.5].CT
Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 2.0.5 CT
(686.15 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
mgsvtpp.[v2.0.4].CT
Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 2.0.4 CT
(650.08 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
Last edited by TheyCallMeTim13 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:23 am, edited 11 times in total.
Code Happy, Code Freely, Be Awesome.

glecas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 2.0.1 CT

Post by glecas » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:40 pm

This looks very different from any other .CT file I've ever seen. Hehehe... I opened it and was like: "What am I looking at here!?" :oops:

Hehe just goes to show how noobish i am... But I'm still learning (in baby steps).

Nevertheless, thanks for this wonderful share! :D It will surely come in handy.
TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:13 pm
But at this point I am having some issues with the game it self, and I'm trying to figure it out. But I can't even return to the main menu in the first mission with out a black screen, even after reinstalling the game and deleting all save data (and some other stuff). So I can only give limited help it seems.
If you are like me who keeps my computer on at all times, perhaps you should try a simple reboot. I tend to forget it myself, and it has sometimes solved even the smallest of issues.

TheyCallMeTim13
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:53 pm

glecas wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:40 pm
This looks very different from any other .CT file I've ever seen. Hehehe... I opened it and was like: "What am I looking at here!?" :oops:

Hehe just goes to show how noobish i am... But I'm still learning (in baby steps)...
It's mostly just, my way of doing things. Which isn't always the best or the most strait forward, but it tends to work for me. In this case I mostly like to use an external editor and use external files. And I use some Lua extensions I made for generating template scripts for AA and Lua. And I'm no professional, just learning. And in life, all or us start off at the same point, it's just about time and energy at that point.

EDIT:
glecas wrote:
...If you are like me who keeps my computer on at all times, perhaps you should try a simple reboot. I tend to forget it myself, and it has sometimes solved even the smallest of issues.
I shut down regularly, and have un/reinstalled drivers and the game, tried new saves, the saves posted in the link you gave me. I was thinking it was my cassette tape unlocker, but I have tried all this with out cheats or even hooking the process.

At this point the only thing I have changed is 2 RAM cards, but this is the only game, and process, giving me issues (so far). But All I come up with is may be the clocks or some thing else is mismatched and messing with this game. So next try is to just run with the new RAM cards, and try all but 1 (bad) of the old ones.

glecas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by glecas » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:48 pm

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:53 pm
At this point the only thing I have changed is 2 RAM cards, but this is the only game, and process, giving me issues (so far). But All I come up with is may be the clocks or some thing else is mismatched and messing with this game. So next try is to just run with the new RAM cards, and try all but 1 (bad) of the old ones.
It sounds odd that it would be a hardware issue since u claim that MGSVTPP is the only game giving you issues... but ofc you never know.

I don't know about your setup....
But I can tell you this much from my experience about RAM though: You always want to match each RAM card as close as possible - if not perfectly match. That goes for bus speed, voltage etc... even the brand if possible. The closer the match, the smaller risk of running into problems. Mixing different RAM cards can bring unwanted issues.

Then there's ofc always the possibility of a RAM being defect or faulty somehow. In this case you need to test them seperately one-by-one. Remove all the cards, and only boot with ONE card - run a few tests - repeat with another card until you find the one that is giving issues.

TheyCallMeTim13
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:23 pm

glecas wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:48 pm
TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:53 pm
It sounds odd that it would be a hardware issue since u claim that MGSVTPP is the only game giving you issues... but ofc you never know.

I don't know about your setup....
But I can tell you this much from my experience about RAM though: You always want to match each RAM card as close as possible - if not perfectly match. That goes for bus speed, voltage etc... even the brand if possible. The closer the match, the smaller risk of running into problems. Mixing different RAM cards can bring unwanted issues.

Then there's ofc always the possibility of a RAM being defect or faulty somehow. In this case you need to test them seperately one-by-one. Remove all the cards, and only boot with ONE card - run a few tests - repeat with another card until you find the one that is giving issues.
Yeah I had a bad card, and got that replaced. But it's still doing it with the 3 old cards that are still good (and came with the computer and all 4 are mismatched, which I was thinking wasn't a good thing like you said) and even with the 2 new cards that are a matching set. So I don't think it's RAM, but at this point I'm fishing and hoping.

TheyCallMeTim13
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:30 pm

glecas wrote:
This looks very different from any other .CT file I've ever seen. Hehehe... I opened it and was like: "What am I looking at here!?" ...
And if you find any thing you want to know more about how it works (the Lua stuff , or any of the AA scripts), just let me know.

glecas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by glecas » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:37 pm

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:30 pm
glecas wrote:
This looks very different from any other .CT file I've ever seen. Hehehe... I opened it and was like: "What am I looking at here!?" ...
Thank you, that is very kind of you! :) I have taken the liberty of adding you as a friend.

TheyCallMeTim13
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:41 pm

glecas wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:37 pm
Thank you, that is very kind of you! :) I have taken the liberty of adding you as a friend.
I didn't even know you could do that on this site. But I add you as well.

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 2.0.3 CT

Post by DeadCraft » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:54 pm

Table is bug in FOB, no game sound (working only ESC menu) & impossible to complete the task itself. The character simply freezes with a successful capture. Time continues decrease.

P.S. I liked the script for the sprint. Much better than the old. It is a pity that you can not pull it out of the table, to replace the old
Last edited by DeadCraft on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheyCallMeTim13
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:01 pm

DeadCraft wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:54 pm
Table is bug in FOB, no game sound (working only ESC menu) & impossible to complete the task itself. The character simply freezes with a successful capture. Time continues decrease.
What scripts do you have enabled? And does it work with out the table?

glecas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by glecas » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:02 pm

DeadCraft wrote:

P.S. I liked the script for the sprint. Much better than the old. It is a pity that you can not pull it out of the table, to replace the old
You naughty BOY! You shouldn't even be using this in FOB in the first place! :shock:

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:08 pm

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:01 pm
DeadCraft wrote:
What scripts do you have enabled? And does it work with out the table?
Invisible
Infinte Health
Super Speed
Infinite Ammo
No Reload
Infinite Supressers
Infinite Battery
Weapon Accuracy Hook
Weapon Fire Rate Hook
Stop Drug Duration Timer

Sound work best out the table. Most likely the problem is in table injection. I'll tried to start the game with the table, but without scripts

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:09 pm

glecas wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:02 pm
DeadCraft wrote:

You naughty BOY! You shouldn't even be using this in FOB in the first place! :shock:
Do not worry, I'm in the quarantine league. So there's nothing to worry about. I play with the same cheaters =) Who has the coolest cheats: D Honest players do not suffer
Last edited by DeadCraft on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheyCallMeTim13
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:10 pm

DeadCraft wrote:
This is the old tables sprint script, I updated for an older table of mine.

Code: Select all

{
	Process			: mgsvtpp.exe  -  (x64)
	Module			: vstdlib_s64.dll  -  000000000006B000
	Game Title		: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain
	Game Version	: 1.0.12.0
	CE Version		: 6.7
	Script Version	: 0.0.1
	Date			: 01/07/18
	Author			: TheyCallMeTim13
	Name			: MovementSpeedSprintHook

Movement Speed Sprint Hook
}

define(address, mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF178)
define(bytes, F3 0F 10 40 44)

////
//// ------------------------------ ENABLE ------------------------------
[ENABLE]
aobScanModule(aobMovementSpeedSprintHook, mgsvtpp.exe, F3xxxxxxxxEBxx41xxxxxx75xx48xxxxxx44xxxx48xxxxxx48xxxxxxxxxxxx48xxxxFFxxF3xxxxxxxx48xxxxxxF3xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF3xxxxxx45)
define(injMovementSpeedSprintHook, aobMovementSpeedSprintHook)
assert(injMovementSpeedSprintHook, bytes)
registerSymbol(injMovementSpeedSprintHook)

alloc(memMovementSpeedSprintHook, 0x400, injMovementSpeedSprintHook)

label(ptrMovementSpeedSprintHook)
registerSymbol(ptrMovementSpeedSprintHook)
label(fltMovementSpeedSprintHook)
registerSymbol(fltMovementSpeedSprintHook)

label(n_code)
label(o_code)
label(exit)
label(return)

memMovementSpeedSprintHook:
	ptrMovementSpeedSprintHook:
		dq 0
	fltMovementSpeedSprintHook:
		dd (float)1.3125
	n_code:
		mov [ptrMovementSpeedSprintHook],rax
		movss xmm0,[fltMovementSpeedSprintHook]
	o_code:
		// movss xmm0,[rax+44]
	exit:
		jmp return

////
//// ---------- Injection Point ----------
injMovementSpeedSprintHook:
	jmp n_code
	return:

////
//// ------------------------------ DISABLE ------------------------------
[DISABLE]
////
//// ---------- Injection Point ----------
injMovementSpeedSprintHook:
	db bytes

unregisterSymbol(injMovementSpeedSprintHook)
unregisterSymbol(ptrMovementSpeedSprintHook)
unregisterSymbol(fltMovementSpeedSprintHook)

dealloc(memMovementSpeedSprintHook)

{
//// Injection Point: mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF178  -  0000000143FDF178
//// Process: mgsvtpp.exe  -  0000000140000000
//// Module: vstdlib_s64.dll  -  000000005E350000
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF12A:  83 78 38 01                 -  cmp dword ptr [rax+38],01          
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF12E:  41 B1 01                    -  mov r9l,01                         
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF131:  8D 89 F35D0018              -  lea ecx,[rcx+18005DF3]             
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF137:  F3 0F10 48 30               -  movss xmm1,[rax+30]                
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF13C:  89 F3                       -  mov ebx,esi                        
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF13E:  0F44 D9                     -  cmove ebx,ecx                      
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF141:  44 89 E9                    -  mov ecx,r13d                       
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF144:  41 89 D8                    -  mov r8d,ebx                        
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF147:  E8 E41FFEFF                 -  call 143FC1130                     
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF14C:  F3 44 0F10 1D 17A00AFE      -  movss xmm11,[14208916C]            [(float)1.0000]
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF155:  0F28 F0                     -  movaps xmm6,xmm0                   
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF158:  41 0F28 C3                  -  movaps xmm0,xmm11                  
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF15C:  83 FB 02                    -  cmp ebx,02                         
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF15F:  75 1E                       -  jne 143FDF17F                      
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF161:  48 8B 45 08                 -  mov rax,[rbp+08]                   
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF165:  44 89 E2                    -  mov edx,r12d                       
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF168:  48 8B 48 78                 -  mov rcx,[rax+78]                   
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF16C:  48 8B 89 58020000           -  mov rcx,[rcx+00000258]             
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF173:  48 8B 01                    -  mov rax,[rcx]                      
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF176:  FF 10                       -  call qword ptr [rax]               
////  INJECTING START  ----------------------------------------------------------
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF178:  F3 0F10 40 44               -  movss xmm0,[rax+44]                
////  INJECTING END  ----------------------------------------------------------
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF17D:  EB 22                       -  jmp 143FDF1A1                      
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF17F:  41 83 FD 03                 -  cmp r13d,03                        
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF183:  75 1C                       -  jne 143FDF1A1                      
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF185:  48 8B 45 08                 -  mov rax,[rbp+08]                   
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF189:  44 89 E2                    -  mov edx,r12d                       
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF18C:  48 8B 48 78                 -  mov rcx,[rax+78]                   
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF190:  48 8B 89 58020000           -  mov rcx,[rcx+00000258]             
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF197:  48 8B 01                    -  mov rax,[rcx]                      
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF19A:  FF 10                       -  call qword ptr [rax]               
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF19C:  F3 0F10 40 50               -  movss xmm0,[rax+50]                
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF1A1:  48 8B 4D 08                 -  mov rcx,[rbp+08]                   
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF1A5:  F3 44 0F10 3D 322E0EFE      -  movss xmm15,[1420C1FE0]            [(float)4.0000]
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF1AE:  F3 0F59 F0                  -  mulss xmm6,xmm0                    
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF1B2:  45 0F57 ED                  -  xorps xmm13,xmm13                  
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF1B6:  F3 0F11 74 24 4C            -  movss [rsp+4C],xmm6                
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF1BC:  48 8B 81 38010000           -  mov rax,[rcx+00000138]             
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF1C3:  F3 0F10 88 1C020000         -  movss xmm1,[rax+0000021C]          
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF1CB:  41 0F2F CD                  -  comiss xmm1,xmm13                  
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF1CF:  76 15                       -  jna 143FDF1E6                      
mgsvtpp.exe+3FDF1D1:  F3 0F10 05 FF7EACFE         -  movss xmm0,[142AA70D8]             [(float)0.0167]
//// Template: I2CEA_AOBFullInjectionWithValues
//// Generated with: I2 Cheat Engine Auto Assembler Script Template Generator
//// Code Happy, Code Freely, Be Awesome.
}

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:25 pm

Ok, i found

I2Logger.I2CETC: autoAssembleFile: Syntax error in file: "PlayerBaseHook.CEA"
Error in line 47 (mov [ptrI2CETeleporterCoord],r12): can not be compiled