Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 2.0.3 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

Dreaming Turtle wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:07 pm
...I was able to play the prologue and the first mission (where you rescue miller) without issues...
Yeah I had it come up randomly, so mission 4, mission 10, and mission 1. So just making past the first mission really only proves it didn't get triggered then. And Steam use the registry for settings. When was the last time you played the game before this?

DeadCraft wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:28 pm
No need Re-installing and updating drivers or game. It problem in table (this happens just when you attach the game process). I've redone some scripts in AOB, and everything works perfectly
And how attaching to the process does this. I really don't think the auto attach script posted by BD, use by just about every one and on all my tables would be a problem. And the auto attach doesn't have any AOBs. It's literally "openProcess(processName)".
So lets see the fix then, just post the fixed scripts or the fixed table, please.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dreaming Turtle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dreaming Turtle »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:44 pm
Yeah I had it come up randomly, so mission 4, mission 10, and mission 1. So just making past the first mission really only proves it didn't get triggered then. And Steam use the registry for settings. When was the last time you played the game before this?
Literal years like early 2016 at the latest? But i played for around 2-3 hrs before messing around with CE and didn't have any issue. Do you need a log file or anything i can help with? I just want the table to work without issue since it is the most up to date and complete one ive seen.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Screw the table, I just want to play a game I love. But yes, you can post, or PM, me any info that might help. But I haven't found any logs for the game, yet. And I have submitted a support ticket.

glecas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by glecas »

@Dreaming Turtle well thanks for that! It seems that something in the CE table is corrupting the savedata. (The game uses autosave).
So perhaps prior to re-installing, one should try and clean out some files in the \Steam\userdata\ folders...

Save-files are located at:
\Steam\userdata\XXXXXX\287700\local
-and-
\Steam\userdata\XXXXXX\311340\remote

For anyone who wonders, here's what the files are:

PERSONAL_DATA-----------------------> Emblems, Events and DLC info
PERSONAL_DATA0---------------------> Just a Copy/Backup of the above
PERSONAL_DATA1---------------------> Just a Copy/Backup of the above

TPP_CONFIG_DATA-------------------> This are other settings like Gamma, Keyboard keys, Language and etc...
TPP_CONFIG_DATA0------------------> Just a Copy/Backup of the above
TPP_CONFIG_DATA1------------------> Just a Copy/Backup of the above

TPP_GAME_DATA----------------------> Your "ACTUAL" Game-Save ... Game progress, gear, weapons, status and etc...
TPP_GAME_DATA0--------------------> Just a Copy/Backup of the above
TPP_GAME_DATA1--------------------> Just a Copy/Backup of the above

TPP_GRAPHICS_CONFIG-------------> The settings used for graphics (Resolution, Level of Detail, Shadows and etc...)

glecas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by glecas »

BY THE WAY....

I have a table that I use with v1.12 that I have "compiled" myself. I use it everyday and it has given me no issues. I don't know if I am allowed to share it in this thread, since I am not the author of 99% of the scripts. (And I can't honestly namedrop every contributor). But I'd be happy to share ofc.

Dreaming Turtle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

glecas wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:13 pm
BY THE WAY....
I have a table that I use with v1.12 that I have "compiled" myself........... But I'd be happy to share ofc.
Yes please! I just lost a 70hr save and i aint got no time to gather all the resources all over again. If you cant post it could you PM it to me?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

glecas wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:13 pm
BY THE WAY....

I have a table that I use with v1.12 that I have "compiled" myself. I use it everyday and it has given me no issues. I don't know if I am allowed to share it in this thread, since I am not the author of 99% of the scripts. (And I can't honestly namedrop every contributor). But I'd be happy to share ofc.
I would say at this point any thing that works should be ok. Just mention in the post that you didn't write it but are sharing given the circumstance. For now I am removing the table tell I can figure this out.

But I never deleted the local stuff only the remote, so I've deleted all save/setting data and I'm validating then going to give it a try, I will let you know.

EDIT:
Dreaming Turtle wrote:
Edit: Yeah it was something in the steam files, on C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\XXXXXX\287700\local i deleted everything but "PERSONAL_DATA0 and PERSONAL_DATA1" and after re launching the game i had no issues, same with the second profile the problems appeared after loading the table for first time and continued even when launching the game in offline mode and without cheat engine running, all of it was fixed after deleting the files.
What scripts did you use, before the errors?

Dreaming Turtle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:55 pm
But I never deleted the local stuff only the remote, so I've deleted all save/setting data and I'm validating then going to give it a try, I will let you know.
EDIT:
Dreaming Turtle wrote:
Edit: Yeah it was something in the steam files, on C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\XXXXXX\287700\local i deleted everything but "PERSONAL_DATA0 and PERSONAL_DATA1" and after re launching the game i had no issues, same with the second profile the problems appeared after loading the table for first time and continued even when launching the game in offline mode and without cheat engine running, all of it was fixed after deleting the files.
What scripts did you use, before the errors?
Invisibility, infinite ammo, no reload, infinite health and the staff editor for all S++ personel.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

So while starting a new game, I started to look over the table. In the "Main hooks" there is a "Stats1Hook" and "Stats1WrtHook" (I thought I commented these out) which hooks the player stats that carry over new games (I think). And then noticed that I missed some thing REALLY stupid, a RET in the middle of the relocated code.

line 45 of "Stats1WrtHook.CEA":

Code: Select all

o_code:
		mov [rcx+rdx*4],eax
		ret
		movzx eax,byte ptr [rsp+28]
And so I am betting at this point that some thing jumps to "movzx eax,byte ptr [rsp+28]" and stuff doesn't get set. And this is corrupting the file(s), but for now I'm just testing without CE or hooking the process.

EDIT:
So it's still a bit early to tell, but I looks like just removing the "Stats1Hook" and "Stats1WrtHook" seems to fix the table.

@Dreaming Turtle
Thanks again I was getting no where with this.

But it seems if you delete the folders then the game or Steam syncs them at game launch even if saves sync is disabled. And this is where my testing was going wrong, I had to delete just the files. Sorry again if I caused any grief. I will repost the table if every thing keeps looking good.

Dreaming Turtle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Great! I shall await impatiently!

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 2.0.4 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

Table Updated to 2.0.4.

Thanks again, Dreaming Turtle for getting me pointed in the right direction. I was starting to give up, but now the hacks back on.

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft »

DeadCraft wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:28 pm
No need Re-installing and updating drivers or game. It problem in table (this happens just when you attach the game process). I've redone some scripts in AOB, and everything works perfectly
And how attaching to the process does this. I really don't think the auto attach script posted by BD, use by just about every one and on all my tables would be a problem. And the auto attach doesn't have any AOBs. It's literally "openProcess(processName)".
So lets see the fix then, just post the fixed scripts or the fixed table, please.
Ok,аs soon as I activate the table, game sound broken
Spoiler
[Link]
I altered the table differently. After that, there are no problems. But I can not save the table and upload it here. Here such here an error.
Spoiler
[Link]

[Link]
I do not know how else to explain the essence of the problem. Since not strong in English

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

DeadCraft wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:33 am
Ok,аs soon as I activate the table, game sound broken...
Yeah I fixed the table, It was a script in the "Main Hooks" that I was working on and thought I removed. It was corrupting a settings file where the player stats are stored, And I think some audio settings. But the new table is fixed now.

For more info on the fix: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6010&start=30#p32375

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft »

ShyTwig16 thank's, now work fine :D ;)

Will there be any new features in the near future?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

DeadCraft wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:08 pm
ShyTwig16 thank's, now work fine :D ;)

Will there be any new features in the near future?
Yeah, I have a couple more that I wanted to try today, but last night I came up with:
  • Added Features:
    • Cassette Tape Unlocker Hook
    • Large Animal - one Hit Stuns
    • Skulls - Insta Stuns/Kills
    • Skulls - One Hit Kills
    • Skulls - One Hit Stuns
I will post the updated table later today.