Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.4 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

So finally got some time to check this out, and everything seems to be working.

Blaqstarr wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:51 am
Edit: finally fix it, the latest table by tim only work on english version, the error pop up when i use the japanese version so i switch back to english and everything is working
Thanks Blaqstarr, I'll take a look and see what I can figure out. Downloading the files for japanese now.

RottenAzzRonnie wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:40 pm
As far as the "Staff Hook", this is the view you need.
[Link]

And it should load the "_[ Selected Staff Member Stats ]_" section.
[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

Table Updated:
mgsvtpp.[v4.0.5].CT
  • v 4.0.5:
    Fixed "PlayerHook" AOB to also work with Japanese language (Game file version 1.0.15.0).

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@ShyTwig16 thanks for updating the cheat table , but please make it totally non-hacker friendly , currently this table is completely impossible to be used for a non hacker , we just need the usual cheats listed like infinite health , infinite ammo and so on , so we can activate it and play the game , very simple really , no need to excange a cheat table for a space ship, pretty please

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

tizzio wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:40 am
@ShyTwig16 thanks for updating the cheat table , but please make it totally non-hacker friendly , currently this table is completely impossible to be used for a non hacker , we just need the usual cheats listed like infinite health , infinite ammo and so on , so we can activate it and play the game , very simple really , no need to excange a cheat table for a space ship, pretty please
So, what part is too difficult? You literally just need to open the game then the cheat table, check/enable "Main Hooks ()->" then check/enable the cheat(s) you want i.e.: "Infinite Health ()->" and/or "Infinite Ammo ()->". Using this cheat table requires no "hacking" on your part, you just need to be able to check boxes and have the steam version of the game.

RottenAzzRonnie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RottenAzzRonnie »

@ShyTwig16, Your explanation helped. Thanks again for taking time. Can finally get back in to this game, haven't really played it since the 1.10 days 😉

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@ShyTwig16 thanks , now it work perfectly , probably i did a mistake the last time that didn't allowed the table to work , maybe was because i had to select the option to always activate the lua scripts , in any case this teable really is excellent , thank to your mods now we can finally use the weapons we prefer even if they aren't really adapt to the mission that we want to play :D

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

i got this error : I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "WeaponFireRateWrtHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "F30F5ED0EB030F28D30FB746xxF30F1196C400000066xxxxxx0F5B"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "WeaponFireRateWrtHook.CEA"

but what caused it ? the only thing that i can consider a potential cause is the fact that i activated the WeaponFireRateWrtHook after activate the weapon fire selecter , i hope that's the case

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

tizzio wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:28 am
Glad you got it working. And yeah I didn't think to mention but it does have a bit of Lua that has to run, sorry about that.

And the other error, I'd bet it's a flag that got messed up; just close the game and the CE then restart booth, you may need to also restart the PC. Haven't figured it out completely but once and a while it will do that, but it was pretty rare for me.

Empi3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Empi3 »

tizzio wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:28 am
i got this error : I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "WeaponFireRateWrtHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "F30F5ED0EB030F28D30FB746xxF30F1196C400000066xxxxxx0F5B"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "WeaponFireRateWrtHook.CEA"

but what caused it ? the only thing that i can consider a potential cause is the fact that i activated the WeaponFireRateWrtHook after activate the weapon fire selecter , i hope that's the case
I had these kinds of errors after relaunching the game if it crashed. had to restart pc.
oh, also, make sure you finish mission 2 first and unlock your main base.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Empi3 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:39 pm
I had these kinds of errors after relaunching the game if it crashed. had to restart pc.
I'll have to look at how I'm resetting stuff when you reattach.

What errors do you get with mission 2?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

ok thanks , yes it could be nice if we don't have anymore need to restard anything periodically , also the game crashed for me in the main mission 12 , quite after the cutscene that introduce the sehalantropus , even in this case i can only think that maybe the problem were the codes for : instant alert ending and also the various cheats to change the fire rate and the other stats for the veichles weapons

Empi3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Empi3 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:44 pm
Empi3 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:39 pm
I'll have to look at how I'm resetting stuff when you reattach.

What errors do you get with mission 2?
well, the main hook just doesn't work on a fresh game. i guess it has nothing to "hook" to if you don't have the base yet.

tizzio wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:55 pm
ok thanks , yes it could be nice if we don't have anymore need to restard anything periodically , also the game crashed for me in the main mission 12 , quite after the cutscene that introduce the sehalantropus , even in this case i can only think that maybe the problem were the codes for : instant alert ending and also the various cheats to change the fire rate and the other stats for the veichles weapons
it rarely crashes for me. but it did crash at the point you specified with sehathing. I never used the codes for alerts, fire rates or vehicles.
I do use Invisibility, god mode, ammo stuff, speed and one hit combatant stun.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

[/quote]
@ShyTwig16
i am sure enough that the crash is caused by the fact that the two hacks for the tank's fire rate and the tank's accurancy and the alert cheat caused a conflict with the sehalantropus itself : the game constantly try to keep the alert active as long as the sehalantropus is active , and the cheats for the tank may caused a conflict with the stats of the sehelantropus machine gun , in any case , the cheats itself works great and i use basically every single cheat , there is nothing of this table that i could stop using , it's all i always needed to enjoy this game :D

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

Can't find the option to make all the enemies collapse, only found one for large animals.

Noticed the Invisibile Option increases your Camo Index, instead of lowering the enemy field of view (like the previous table), not complaining as I like it more the way you did it.

Stealth Camo with Inf. Battery is still way to go, for 100% invisible, problem is you lose S rank (something can that be bypassed with Mods).

This table is useful to speedrun through the earlier missions, as it gets boring to do them again (in a new save), especially for someone like me with +900h.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Deepthroat wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:59 pm
Can't find the option to make all the enemies collapse, only found one for large animals.
Check the "Combatant - Insta Stuns/Kills ()->" section, and enable the "Stunned Combatants" (should be the default) or "Dead Combatants" option under it. (EDIT: it's below the weapon scripts)

Deepthroat wrote:
Noticed the Invisibile Option increases your Camo Index, instead of lowering the enemy field of view (like the previous table), not complaining as I like it more the way you did it.
I only updated that one, it's from an older table. But yeah it just sets the "Camo Index" to some really high value, you can check the "CamoLevelHook.CEA" file to see the script.

Deepthroat wrote:
Stealth Camo with Inf. Battery is still way to go, for 100% invisible, problem is you lose S rank (something can that be bypassed with Mods).

This table is useful to speedrun through the earlier missions, as it gets boring to do them again (in a new save), especially for someone like me with +900h.
There was an older table that had some kind of "perfect score" script, I like seeing how I actually rank so never cared for this kinda thing (thus never added to this table); but I remember someone saying it still worked.