Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 2.0.13 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

defjunx wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:22 am
Hi there,

first of all thanks for your amazing work. I had a question though: Is there ever going to be the reward editor again in the table?

Otherwise, how can i get a lot of good soldiers fast?
I get the people with specialty skills, improve them manually with "Staff Editor", then I use "Staff Setter" to quickly set the new staff to some standard.

But I was thinking about messing with that, I think I had an updated version on an older (unshared) table of mine, can't seem to find it now. But it might be on the next table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

defjunx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by defjunx »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:42 pm
defjunx wrote:
Hi there,

first of all thanks for your amazing work. I had a question though: Is there ever going to be the reward editor again in the table?

Otherwise, how can i get a lot of good soldiers fast?
I get the people with specialty skills, improve them manually with "Staff Editor", then I use "Staff Setter" to quickly set the new staff to some standard.

But I was thinking about messing with that, I think I had an updated version on an older (unshared) table of mine, can't seem to find it now. But it might be on the next table.
Thanks for your answer.
Another question (I hope I'm not bothering too much):

Using the staff hook there are several sections which are quite confusing to me and eventually I had to figure them out with trial and error. Nothing wrong with it but, could you explain briefly what does each section of the staff editor do?

I've already watched the video linked in the topic on how to use the editor, but it refers to a different table so it's not very relevant.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

defjunx wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:48 pm
Using the staff hook there are several sections which are quite confusing to me and eventually I had to figure them out with trial and error. Nothing wrong with it but, could you explain briefly what does each section of the staff editor do?

I've already watched the video linked in the topic on how to use the editor, but it refers to a different table so it's not very relevant.
The staff editor is basically the same from the older table (I just updated the AOB mostly, and added the "Staff Setter"). But make sure you have the sections expanded ("In-Depth", then "Header (Stats)" and "Status" are the main sections to look at). I don't have time to explain better right now, but if no one else does, I'll try to explain it better later this evening.

EDIT:
May be some one setup to do videos, that would be cool. I'm more of a "back stage" and no one even knows I'm here kinda guy my self, I'll provide all the help I can but I don't like to be "on stage".
But if not I'll type some thing up, just not sure if it will convey the info very well.

glecas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by glecas »

There is a staff editor in the table, and you can also use S++ Soldier mods that are available - for easy farming (but slower).

EDIT: Whoops. I forgot to refresh the page before I replied xd

defjunx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by defjunx »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:02 pm
The staff editor is basically the same from the older table (I just updated the AOB mostly, and added the "Staff Setter"). But make sure you have the sections expanded ("In-Depth", then "Header (Stats)" and "Status" are the main sections to look at). I don't have time to explain better right now, but if no one else does, I'll try to explain it better later this evening.

EDIT:
May be some one setup to do videos, that would be cool. I'm more of a "back stage" and no one even knows I'm here kinda guy my self, I'll provide all the help I can but I don't like to be "on stage".
But if not I'll type some thing up, just not sure if it will convey the info very well.
I'd make a video if only I was competent at editing a video and knew enough about how the table works. :oops:
glecas wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:08 pm
There is a staff editor in the table, and you can also use S++ Soldier mods that are available - for easy farming (but slower).

EDIT: Whoops. I forgot to refresh the page before I replied xd
Thanks anyways for taking the time to answer!

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

defjunx wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:48 pm
...Using the staff hook there are several sections which are quite confusing to me and eventually I had to figure them out with trial and error. Nothing wrong with it but, could you explain briefly what does each section of the staff editor do?...
This will be in an "Info" script in the staff editor on the next table.
  • Seed:
    Don't edit this part.
  • Header (Stats):
    • Suppress Non-Primary Stats:
      How the stats are distributed across all stats.
    • Non-Primary Stat Bonus:
      The extra amount for the primary stat
    • Peak Rank:
      The highest rank of the staff member.
    • Stat Distribution:
      The primary stat of the staff member.
    • Skill:
      The primary skill of the staff member.
    • Face/Gender:
      The face and gender of the staff member.
    • Extracted from Northern Kabul, Afghanistan:
      True (1) if extracted form Afghanistan
    • Extracted from Angola-Zaire Border Region, South Africa:
      True (1) if extracted form Angola-Zaire Border Region
    • Deployment:
      Deployment type of the staff member.
    • Combat Deployment Team:
      The team if on a combat deployment team.
    • Deployed:
      Yes if staff member is deployed.
    • Player Selected/Controlled:
      Yes if staff member is used by the player.
    • Direct Contract:
      Direct contract lock.
    • Proficiency:
      Over all (learned) skill level.
    • Distinguished Service Medal:
      If the Service Medal has been given, while on deployment.
    • Distinguished Service Cross:
      If the Service Medal has been given, while on deployment.
    • Medal of Honor:
    • Symptomatic:
      If the staff member is symptomatic, i.e.: they need to be quarantined.
    • Health Level:
      Health level of the staff member.
    • Health State:
      Health State of the staff member.
    • Morale:
      Morale level of the staff member.
    • Enemy:
      True if not a staff member yet, i.e.: they're still in the brig.
    • Designation:
      Their current placement.
    • Unselectable:
      Not really sure.
  • Status No Sync:
    Not really used. Mostly holds the languages (spoken, not interpruted).

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 2.0.14 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

defjunx wrote:
...Is there ever going to be the reward editor again in the table?...
Table Updated:
  • v 2.0.14:
    Changed "Weapon Fire Selector" to use 3 flags based on the current weapon, i.e.: Stores a different fire type for each weapon (main, back, or side).
    Added key reader to "Weapon Fire Selector"; Use "Left D-Pad" or "Num 1" while aimed, to select fire type.
    Added Features:
    • Baby Chick Hat Hook (I only updated this)
    • Staff Divisions Hook (I only updated this)
    • Rewards Hook (I only updated this)
EDIT:
defjunx
You'll have to let me know if the "Reward Hook" works like it did. It seems to be working, but I'd never used it before.

It's more like a fire sale for me, every thing must go (be extracted). So I tend to max. out the staff members pretty quick. Didn't even think about using the "Reward Editor" (from older table) like that. Not sure if the info. in the above post helped, but hopefully the "Reward Hook" will.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 2.0.14 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

Just an update as to where I'm at with the table.
Kind of my to do list.
  1. Still looking for a way to pull off a "Fly Hack", I'd even settle for a "Fall Hack" at this point.
  2. Still trying to unlock the "Bionic Punch" at all times, i.e.: I want to just stand with my pistol in hand and knock the crap out of a combatant; I really want this one.
  3. Still trying to unlock weapon customization early (Right now the staff editor allows the set a "Master Gunsmith" and after a mission/side-op it's unlocked); just haven't tried in a while, I need to start a save before unlocking it.
  4. Still working on unlocking the "Worm Hole" Fulton device early. This is the one I'm really trying to find, but the other Fulton stuff would be nice.
  5. Still working on unlocking the cargo Fulton device early.
  6. Still working on unlocking the child Fulton device early.
  7. Still trying to find the Heli deployment time (or multiplier for "up"ed developments).
  8. Still trying to find Vehicle health.
  9. Still trying to find what ever causes the broken legs, not a big one but it just bugs me a little. I think "No Clip" handles it but I would like it to not happen with "Infinite Health" enabled.
  10. Still looking for buddy health. It kills me to see my buddy DD in pain, poor little guy has no idea Snake is a bit of a sociopath.
  11. Still working on mapping out the player stats.
  12. I still need to fix "Teleport To: Called Heli LZ".
  13. I want to add a "Resource Multiplier", for resources picked up in the field.
  14. Still trying to find the tagging timer.
  15. I'm trying to figure out some kind of "All S++ Soldiers" that works on all or even just sighted/tagged combatants in the field.
  16. Still trying to find the recoil for pistols, and the movement on single shot weapons (or when single shot is selected with "Weapon Fire Selector").

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 2.0.15 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

Table Updated:
  • v 2.0.15:
    Added Features:
    • Vehicle Health Dec. Hook
    • Teleport To: Called Vehicle Supply Drop Point (Added to Teleporter)
    • Teleport To: Last Map Icon Selected (Added to Teleporter)
EDIT:
So the "Teleport To: Last Map Icon Selected", came from the Heli LZ one, I like this one better and it works for the heli LZ too, as the last selected (Hovered and centered on) map icon is the heli LZ when calling it.

A_Cheating_Noodle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by A_Cheating_Noodle »

How does the Rewards Hook work? Been messing around with it for a while now and I still haven't understood what to do to get stuff in the Rewards section. Does it work for MB coins? Need instructions on this. xD

glecas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by glecas »

A_Cheating_Noodle wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:28 am
How does the Rewards Hook work? Been messing around with it for a while now and I still haven't understood what to do to get stuff in the Rewards section. Does it work for MB coins? Need instructions on this. xD
In short; You go into the rewards screen and "refresh" the page until CE shows you the slots, and what kind of reward is in them. Then you can edit the slots. Too see the edits u need to "refresh" again - so exit the rewards screen and enter again.

The only "use" that I have for it is say you got you FOB infiltrated, and they stole 10 S++ soldiers - Then I go into the rewards screen and just give myself 10 new S++ soldiers.

That's why I always keep a few slots in the rewards screen. Don't ACCEPT ALL rewards if u don't need to - because if you have 0 slots, well then u can't make any rewards edits.

defjunx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by defjunx »

I'll be testing the rewards hook right now. Stay tuned. AS per how it works, here's a video:

EDIT: TEsted the reward hook. Works perfectly and the instructions in the above video still apply.

EDIT 2: Upon further testing there are issues with the quantity pointer of the rewards hook

Thanks for your work man!

A_Cheating_Noodle
Cheater
Cheater

Hey, is it just me or is the _[ I2CETeleporter ]_ section broken now? None of the options work for me.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

A_Cheating_Noodle wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:34 am
Hey, is it just me or is the _[ I2CETeleporter ]_ section broken now? None of the options work for me.
Whats not working and what are the steps leading up to it not working? But it's all working for me right now, about the only thing is the "Teleport to way point" still ends up under the map every now and again (just don't like putting the player in the sky all the time). What game version are you using?

See if freezing the coordinates values in the "Debug -> Player Hook" section freeze the player position. May be some how the addresses aren't right?

A_Cheating_Noodle
Cheater
Cheater

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:44 am
A_Cheating_Noodle wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:34 am
Whats not working and what are the steps leading up to it not working? But it's all working for me right now, about the only thing is the "Teleport to way point" still ends up under the map every now and again (just don't like putting the player in the sky all the time). What game version are you using?

See if freezing the coordinates values in the "Debug -> Player Hook" section freeze the player position. May be some how the addresses aren't right?

Latest version from Steam, latest version of the table too; none of the options can be enabled for me, say the [x] but there's no error message of it nor the effect happening- tested it on Mother Base.