Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 2.0.3 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

DeadCraft wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:08 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:01 pm
DeadCraft wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:54 pm
Table is bug in FOB, no game sound (working only ESC menu) & impossible to complete the task itself. The character simply freezes with a successful capture. Time continues decrease.
What scripts do you have enabled? And does it work with out the table?
Invisible
Infinte Health
Super Speed
Infinite Ammo
No Reload
Infinite Supressers
Infinite Battery
Weapon Accuracy Hook
Weapon Fire Rate Hook
Stop Drug Duration Timer

Sound work best out the table. Most likely the problem is in table injection. I'll tried to start the game with the table, but without scripts
I was hoping this would help me figure out whats going on with my game. Every thing but the "Stop Drug Duration Timer" is stuff I have been using for a mouth or so now and the "Weapon Accuracy Hook" is the only thing I have made any changes to, so I'm still not sure what is going on.

But as of 3 days ago it all worked fine, but now if I quite a mission I tend to get a black screen now, if I teleport/extract out on a container I freeze while every thing still moves and reacts around me (I can even move the camera around), and if I helicopter out I just fly to the edge of the map hit some kind of wall and hover (made dinner and was still hovering). But I have been still having this issue after un/reinstalling the game, some drivers, and starting a new game; So I wasn't thinking it was the table, but I would like to make sure this isn't/doesn't happen to any one else.

Is any one else using the table having any issues.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft »

I'm still sure that the problem is in the method of connecting the table. I think the old method will not have such problems. It is when you connect the table that everything breaks down.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

DeadCraft wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:25 pm
Ok, i found

I2Logger.I2CETC: autoAssembleFile: Syntax error in file: "PlayerBaseHook.CEA"
Error in line 47 (mov [ptrI2CETeleporterCoord],r12): can not be compiled
This happens if the teleporter's memory isn't allocated, check the user's symbols list for "ptrI2CETeleporterCoord". For a quick fix if you aren't using the teleporter, you can just extract the file and comment out the line.

Is the table Auto attaching properly?

Are you opening the table then game, or game then table?

EDIT:
DeadCraft wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:40 pm
I'm still sure that the problem is in the method of connecting the table. I think the old method will not have such problems. It is when you connect the table that everything breaks down.
What do you mean when you say connecting?

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:42 pm

What do you mean when you say connecting?
Attaching game process. Strange, but the sprint script also does not work. I'm already confused

I open first game always

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

DeadCraft wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:48 pm
...Attaching game process....
That really wouldn't cause this (at lest I wouldn't think so), and it's just an auto attach script based off a script DB posted on the CEF. I literally use a template to generate this for all my tables. And it's posted on the wiki as well.
DeadCraft wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:48 pm
...the sprint script also does not work....
Yeah I haven't messed with that one in a while, mostly updated it learning to generate better AOBs for updates. But I would think it could be updated again.
Last edited by TimFun13 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft »

I pulled out the right sprint script. Thank again

glecas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by glecas »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:34 pm
I was hoping this would help me figure out whats going on with my game. Every thing but the "Stop Drug Duration Timer" is stuff I have been using for a mouth or so now and the "Weapon Accuracy Hook" is the only thing I have made any changes to, so I'm still not sure what is going on.

But as of 3 days ago it all worked fine, but now if I quite a mission I tend to get a black screen now, if I teleport/extract out on a container I freeze while every thing still moves and reacts around me (I can even move the camera around), and if I helicopter out I just fly to the edge of the map hit some kind of wall and hover (made dinner and was still hovering). But I have been still having this issue after un/reinstalling the game, some drivers, and starting a new game; So I wasn't thinking it was the table, but I would like to make sure this isn't/doesn't happen to any one else.

I hate to ask the obvious, but how does the game behave in "vanilla mode" ? Without CE attached, no cheats enabled....
I feel silly even asking this, but it's a way to try and pinpoint if the problem is with a script(s), or with the game/hardware/software.

We have to use the "rule of elimination" on these kinds of issues.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

glecas wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:25 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:

I hate to ask the obvious, but how does the game behave in "vanilla mode" ? Without CE attached, no cheats enabled....
I feel silly even asking this, but it's a way to try and pinpoint if the problem is with a script(s), or with the game/hardware/software.

Yeah, mine is having issues after reinstall starting a new game and no CE or even hooking the process.

glecas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by glecas »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:31 pm
glecas wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:25 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:

Yeah, mine is having issues after reinstall starting a new game and no CE or even hooking the process.
On some rare occasions, newer drivers have actually messed up some games for me in the past. So if you recently made an update (graphics card or whatever) - You could actually try to downgrade to your latest working driver version. I'm not bullshitting you here - this has happened to me 2-3 times in the past, where "the latest updated" drivers was just doing more harm than good. Nowadays I don't update unless I actually HAVE a problem. If I don't have any problems, I just ignore the update reminders... If it ain't broke = don't try to "fix" it 8-)

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

glecas wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:06 pm
On some rare occasions, newer drivers have actually messed up some games for me in the past. So if you recently made an update (graphics card or whatever) - You could actually try to downgrade to your latest working driver version. I'm not bullshitting you here - this has happened to me 2-3 times in the past, where "the latest updated" drivers was just doing more harm than good. Nowadays I don't update unless I actually HAVE a problem. If I don't have any problems, I just ignore the update reminders... If it ain't broke = don't try to "fix" it 8-)
Yeah after every thing I've tried, I'm leaning to a Driver, but rolling back doesn't help, and I tend(ed) to keep them up to date so no new drivers. And I had't installed any new ones recently (and I disable all auto updates, even blocking with the firewall as needed), the only thing I installed recently was "South Park TFBH". But I really haven't figured this out yet. But at this point my best guess is some drivers are mismatched, or some audio/video codex is bad/corrupted. I've even done some full scans for malicious files almost hoping to just find an answer, but all my machines where all clean and the loges looked ok.

Dreaming Turtle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dreaming Turtle »

DeadCraft wrote:
Table is bug in FOB, no game sound (working only ESC menu) & impossible to complete the task itself. The character simply freezes with a successful capture. Time continues decrease.

P.S. I liked the script for the sprint. Much better than the old. It is a pity that you can not pull it out of the table, to replace the old
im having the same problem, after activating the table i lost all ingame sound. I can still hear the menus and the cutscenes but once they end and the game begins i loose all sound, gunshots, explosions, steps, etc. Then i got the black screen after cutscenes bug when i finished the mission. I played just fine for 2hrs before activating the table, these issues started after i activated the table, and exiting and starting the game dont appear to fix them. All of this is in single player campaign.

Edit 1: Re-installing and updating drivers dont seem to fix the issues, neither deleting your save and starting over from the begining. Gonna try a clean re-install of the game, will update if that works out for me.
TL:DR
Table works fine, but it gives your game virtual AIDS.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Dreaming Turtle wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:49 pm
DeadCraft wrote:

P.S. I liked the script for the sprint. Much better than the old. It is a pity that you can not pull it out of the table, to replace the old
im having the same problem, after activating the table i lost all ingame sound. I can still hear the menus and the cutscenes but once they end and the game begins i loose all sound, gunshots, explosions, steps, etc. Then i got the black screen after cutscenes bug when i finished the mission. I played just fine for 2hrs before activating the table, these issues started after i activated the table, and exiting and starting the game dont appear to fix them. All of this is in single player campaign.

Edit 1: Re-installing and updating drivers dont seem to fix the issues, neither deleting your save and starting over from the begining. Gonna try a clean re-install of the game, will update if that works out for me.
Your well come to uninstall/reinstall driver, codex, and the game. But I have been using this table for a few mouths, and only had the issues in the last few days now. Plus this is basically what all my tables look like and this is the only process with these issues. And the problem happens even with out the table after reinstalls and a new save, so I don't think it's the table at this point. But I really don't know, I'm thinking on mine some think updated a codex or some thing. But I still can't find where to submit a support ticket.

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft »

Dreaming Turtle wrote:
DeadCraft wrote:

No need Re-installing and updating drivers or game. It problem in table (this happens just when you attach the game process). I've redone some scripts in AOB, and everything works perfectly

glecas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by glecas »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:32 pm
Your well come to uninstall/reinstall driver, codex, and the game. But I have been using this table for a few mouths, and only had the issues in the last few days now. Plus this is basically what all my tables look like and this is the only process with these issues. And the problem happens even with out the table after reinstalls and a new save, so I don't think it's the table at this point. But I really don't know, I'm thinking on mine some think updated a codex or some thing. But I still can't find where to submit a support ticket.
Do you mean that you want to contact technical support?
Here's some links if that's the case:

Konami Support: [Link]
Steam Support: [Link]

Let us know if there's anything else that we (or I) can help you with.

DeadCraft wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:28 pm
No need Re-installing and updating drivers or game. It problem in table (this happens just when you attach the game process). I've redone some scripts in AOB, and everything works perfectly
ShyTwig16 clearly says that the game behaves this way even WITHOUT attaching Cheat Engine. So the problem is most likely elsewhere (unless cheat engine somehow made permanent changes to the games files - but I don't think that's possible).

Dreaming Turtle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dreaming Turtle »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:32 pm
Dreaming Turtle wrote:
DeadCraft wrote:

I can confirm that it is the table causing the issues, after doing a clean re-install i launched the game and the issues persisted. I logged out steam and logged back in with a different steam account. I was able to play the prologue and the first mission (where you rescue miller) without issues, at this point i decided to try again with my main account. But the issues there continued, no sound, hanging after trying to restart from checkpoint/restart mission and black screen after cutscenes. Issues i dont have on exactly the same machine but playing with a different steam user.

After all of this, to confirm my theory i launched CE and loaded "mgsvtpp.[v2.0.3].ct" and lo and behold the same shit started happening on the second account. My only guess is that when injecting the table alters some parameters that are saved on the user steam profile preferences since this all keeps happening after re-installing the game, rolling back/updating audio and video drivers and the fact that its not affecting diferent steam users on the exact same machine.

But i know jack shit about CE, just the basics so dont take my word for it.
@DeadCraft where you able to fix the issues on your side? and if so would you mind telling me how in a way a n00b can understand?

Edit: Yeah it was something in the steam files, on C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\XXXXXX\287700\local i deleted everything but "PERSONAL_DATA0 and PERSONAL_DATA1" and after re launching the game i had no issues, same with the second profile the problems appeared after loading the table for first time and continued even when launching the game in offline mode and without cheat engine running, all of it was fixed after deleting the files.
Last edited by Dreaming Turtle on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.