Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1154
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 206
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:51 am

xacegod wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:49 am
Hi, staff editor stopped working, could you fix it?
I edited rewards to get S++ crew, but it would be nice to edit crews skills.
Working fine for me.
What game version are you using?
Are you using any mods?
How is it not working?

User avatar
xacegod
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:23 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by xacegod » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:34 am

Im using steam version of the game, no mods.
v1.14


http://prntscr.com/l4ckum

This thing doesn't work.

But the staff skill setter does work, took me a while to see it.

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1154
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 206
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:59 am

xacegod wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:34 am
Im using steam version of the game, no mods.
v1.14


http://prntscr.com/l4ckum

This thing doesn't work.

But the staff skill setter does work, took me a while to see it.
The staff hook only works in one view type; change the view and it should get the addresses then.

Image

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:34 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by Jasinn » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:05 am

Hey pal! Thanks a lot for your work and effort on this table :)
I have a simple question: Is there anyway I can assign bionic arm upgrades to a DD Soldier?(Snake's bionic arm, the mobility, etc).

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1154
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 206
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:19 am

Jasinn wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:05 am
Hey pal! Thanks a lot for your work and effort on this table :)
I have a simple question: Is there anyway I can assign bionic arm upgrades to a DD Soldier?(Snake's bionic arm, the mobility, etc).
I bet there is, but I tried this for so long; and failed. I even tried to get the super punch without the arm being equipped with only Snake, But I never got any more then game crashes.

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:34 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by Jasinn » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:21 am

Ah well damn, that sucks :|... I use DD Soldiers only for the balaclava, and shit like that, and some outfit mods i use... nothing more/less xD

DrWolfman
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:23 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by DrWolfman » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:31 pm

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:19 am
Jasinn wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:05 am
Hey pal! Thanks a lot for your work and effort on this table :)
I have a simple question: Is there anyway I can assign bionic arm upgrades to a DD Soldier?(Snake's bionic arm, the mobility, etc).
I bet there is, but I tried this for so long; and failed. I even tried to get the super punch without the arm being equipped with only Snake, But I never got any more then game crashes.
TheyCallMeTim13, I know the norm is to make a new post m only if something stops working, but the 4.0.3 table is still working great for me! I enjoyed your auto-update function on the current table!

I have mainly only been using Unlimited Stamina, Unlimited Ammo, Invisibility, and Baby Chicken Hat mode. It has been so much fun using the new table alongside the mod to use FOB Quiet and FOB Ocelot in singleplayer missions.

Thanks again tremendously for your hard work and patience in taking up the mantle of updating the MGS V (and other) cheat tables!

User avatar
totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:44 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by totalabyss » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:44 pm

Does all the options work with the current version on steam right now? also does this table work with ground zero?

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1154
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 206
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:19 pm

totalabyss wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:44 pm
Does all the options work with the current version on steam right now? ...
Yes, why not try it?
totalabyss wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:44 pm
...also does this table work with ground zero?
No, but try this one.
viewtopic.php?t=62&p=30059#p30059

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 01181, Baidu [Spider], christantoan, DarkLord268, fennix102, Google Adsense [Bot], Rexx, TheyCallMeTim13