Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 159
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:24 pm

^ Maybe "Disable Hitbox Collisions", "Disable Collisions" just sound like I should be able to walk through walls. But anything with "hitbox", actually sounds like I change that; when I really have no idea what exactly is going on, it just makes a function (some calls back from health decrease on hit code) return at it's start.
Ultimately, I just don't get why "no clip" seems to be the standard name for this kinda thing. Just saw another tutorial calling it "no clip". In that context, what the hell is "clipping"? (best I can think of is "graphical clipping", or "clippers" from Badlands)
But I already made one for my Far cry 3 table calling it "no hitbox" so I'll probably just stick with that for now and see how that goes.

User avatar
SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers
Posts: 1507
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 224

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by SunBeam » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:27 am

No clipping refers to disabling collisions. Of course, you would need some form of flying as well, as floors too are solid. Unless you can filter them out from the collision check. See most engines' noclip command :P I think you should've known this as well. Remember Half-Life? Remember any Unreal Engine (3) game? Remember typing noclip in the console?

More here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noclip_mode

Here's an example of your option's effect in another game (through a tutorial): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAI8N5oNqlk. Maybe the method described there-in helps you faster create such effects in other games as well ;)

So, yeah, your option is not noclip :P

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 159
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:35 pm

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:27 am
No clipping refers to disabling collisions. Of course, you would need some form of flying as well, as floors too are solid. Unless you can filter them out from the collision check. See most engines' noclip command :P I think you should've known this as well. Remember Half-Life? Remember any Unreal Engine (3) game? Remember typing noclip in the console?

More here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noclip_mode

Here's an example of your option's effect in another game (through a tutorial): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAI8N5oNqlk. Maybe the method described there-in helps you faster create such effects in other games as well ;)

So, yeah, your option is not noclip :P
Ha, That's the same video I saw before making it; that's where I got the name even.

P.S.: So in that context, is clipping hitting a wall or object?

User avatar
SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers
Posts: 1507
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 224

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by SunBeam » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:19 pm

^ Funny, video says "Turn Off Hero Hit Collision". Your option is called differently :P "No clipping" is generic - - interaction between any solid object and your player == 0; that means walls, floors, AIs, NPCs, etc. - - any object. As well as any 'collision'-like effects such interactions might produce (e.g.: enemy hitting you; they don't really hit you, visually it looks like the movement of say hand/sword hits you, but in reality enemy has long acquired your player structure's pointer - with which it's easy to map out health sub-system - and on trigger, a script that does decrease_health(amount) runs).

User avatar
SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers
Posts: 1507
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 224

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by SunBeam » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:32 am

One more thing: I understand there's the Instant Development script which helps with client-sided quotas. However, the yellow/gold developments aren't affected (we know this, the timer is stored online). Have you gotten to the spot where the actual enablement of the item occurs? Cuz if you get there, then there's no point waiting for the online timer; I just hope enable BOOL isn't stored online as well (but if we find the spot, can always patch it to 1 - - if that's how it works).

darkhorizon190588
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:02 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by darkhorizon190588 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Does anyone know how to work with the Staff Divisions Hook ? I only get a "?" I use V1.14 Stem version with no Timers and Infinite heaven mod

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 159
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:06 pm

darkhorizon190588 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:00 pm
Does anyone know how to work with the Staff Divisions Hook ? I only get a "?" I use V1.14 Stem version with no Timers and Infinite heaven mod
These mods seem to change the structures, you'd have to patch the table to work with mods.

darkhorizon190588
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:02 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by darkhorizon190588 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:09 pm

thx to your replay. Caould you do that for me please because i do`t know i have to do that... but before i started to use the mods, it didn`t work for me too

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 159
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:17 pm

darkhorizon190588 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:09 pm
thx to your replay. Caould you do that for me please because i do`t know i have to do that... but before i started to use the mods, it didn`t work for me too
You need to increase your staff divisions, or re-assign all staff; to make the script run.

fangshun2004
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:22 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by fangshun2004 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:04 pm

Failure loading the tab, this is not a valid cheat table. Error executing this table's lua script The Lua engine also gives an error: :TApplication->MainForm:TMainForm->:TAddresslist->:TTimer:TTreeNodes.GetNodeFromIndex Index 1987 out of bounds (count=1987)

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 159
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:46 pm

fangshun2004 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:04 pm
Failure loading the tab, this is not a valid cheat table. Error executing this table's lua script The Lua engine also gives an error: :TApplication->MainForm:TMainForm->:TAddresslist->:TTimer:TTreeNodes.GetNodeFromIndex Index 1987 out of bounds (count=1987)
uninstall, redownload, and reinstall CE. It's an error with 6.8 and 6.8.1, that got fixed but didn't get a version. It's that threading error mentioned on the first post.

Colission
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:47 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by Colission » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:00 am

Hi! Thank you for your work.
When I click on "Main Hooks" I get this error.
Image
What should I do?

CE Version: 6.7
Game Version: 1.14
No mods.

User avatar
T87Rave
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by T87Rave » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:09 am

Colission wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:00 am
Hi! Thank you for your work.
When I click on "Main Hooks" I get this error.
Image
What should I do?

CE Version: 6.7
Game Version: 1.14
No mods.
TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:46 pm
uninstall, redownload, and reinstall CE. It's an error with 6.8 and 6.8.1, that got fixed but didn't get a version. It's that threading error mentioned on the first post.
you mentioned you are using CE 6.7
version 6.8.1 will fix this error Download Cheat Engine 6.8.1

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 159
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.3 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:29 am

Colission wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:00 am
Hi! Thank you for your work.
When I click on "Main Hooks" I get this error.
Image
What should I do?

CE Version: 6.7
Game Version: 1.14
No mods.
First, try restarting the computer and game.

Does it ever find the AOB?

You can do an AOB scan and see if it finds this: 48 8B 41 38 48 8B 79 30


EDIT: And I need to edit some things, SunBeam gave me a much better way to get the real player base, I just need to work it into the table.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AlvensaMD, Aranaktu, Driumyrvak, Google Adsense [Bot], hal, Nappytime, Racer83