Dungeon Keeper 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Dungeon Keeper 2

Post by STN »

AloneDexter02 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:25 am
ey Marco, got a massive problem in regards to using your table. I popped up a game, then my game save, launched CE, took your table, and then connected. I tried to use every option presented, yet nothing happens because all the values are '??' marked, and I am completely lost. got any ideas?

(could try to send you my screenshot, but idk how shit works around here, so... brah)
Marco my dear friend has been missing for 3 years now probably dead. Your post reminded me of him and it's too painful, I was supposed to visit him irl soon around the time he disappeared.

I hope someone please take over this topic or I will do it myself. I fucking loved the guy, my best friend forever :?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AloneDexter02
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AloneDexter02 »

STN wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:27 pm
AloneDexter02 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:25 am
ey Marco, got a massive problem in regards to using your table. I popped up a game, then my game save, launched CE, took your table, and then connected. I tried to use every option presented, yet nothing happens because all the values are '??' marked, and I am completely lost. got any ideas?

(could try to send you my screenshot, but idk how shit works around here, so... brah)
Marco my dear friend has been missing for 3 years now probably dead. Your post reminded me of him and it's too painful, I was supposed to visit him irl soon around the time he disappeared.

I hope someone please take over this topic or I will do it myself. I fucking loved the guy, my best friend forever :?
awwwwww maaaaaan, this sucks :[ I'm sorry that my question brought back a painful memory, I genuinely feel bad that my first post ever gained your attention in a negative way

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

AloneDexter02 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:47 pm
awwwwww maaaaaan, this sucks :[ I'm sorry that my question brought back a painful memory, I genuinely feel bad that my first post ever gained your attention in a negative way
Thanks, it’s very painful indeed. He was a friendly soul, I can tell you if he was here and seen your post he would have been worried trying to figure out the issue and fix it and add another option on top of it to please you hahaha

AloneDexter02
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AloneDexter02 »

STN wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:04 am
AloneDexter02 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:47 pm
Thanks, it’s very painful indeed. He was a friendly soul, I can tell you if he was here and seen your post he would have been worried trying to figure out the issue and fix it and add another option on top of it to please you hahaha
soooo......... when the fix for the dungeon keeper table?? been stuck on the pre-last level and I can't beat it due to it's difficulty

AloneDexter02
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AloneDexter02 »

*sigh...* It has already been 5 months since the last post here and still no responses at all...

where's the CE Table fix??? it can't be left alone like this :[

Kobra299
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kobra299 »

going to try this on the steam edition that was just released hopefully it will work

dudeix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dudeix »

With it releasing on steam I imagine a lot of people will be looking for this one, hopefully we'll see a new working table soonish!