Assassin's Creed: Origins [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Xero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by Xero »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:33 am
@Xero: The script is an inventory iterator, meaning it READS your inventory. Do you have at least 1 of each in your inventory? Guess not.
I do not.

Would there be any way to identify the correct memory address for these two items without having to find and adjust the resources in-game? So that I can simply add resources?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You really don't get it. You have to have the OBJECT in your inventory. It's not as simple as finding a memory address and changing 0 to X. Each resource is an object, spawned/allocated memory and the pointer to that memory is stored in your inventory. Since you don't have any.. there's no memory block, nor a pointer to it. That's how the game works.

kelavpp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kelavpp »

Great table, thanks SunBeam!

guest1991
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

i have a few things i am trying to do but i dont know how to do so exactly.
1# i would like to make a custom save soon so that players in the future starts off with all the online only DLC content from the get go(Helix,Gift&Ubi Reward).
2# i would like to add this weapon(Khopesh Sword) in the game and modify its descriptions and edit damage / perks but i have know idea if its really possible. if so it would be nice to make this weapon some what official to use. so far all we can do is add it to the game but theres no name no perks really.

so if some one knows how to so let me know it would be appreciated. Thank you

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Wrong topic. Check budabum's editor topic. This one's old and not maintained. I can tell you that cuz I am the creator.

guest1991
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:54 pm
Wrong topic. Check budabum's editor topic. This one's old and not maintained. I can tell you that cuz I am the creator.
Thanks Sunbeam i guess i will try to take a look in too budabums editor topic.

ArnoDorianWK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ArnoDorianWK »

Hi Sunbeam,

Thank you very much for the table you made.
I want to ask you a question. How do I change the rotation speed of the camera when the free camera is turned on? It's not the speed of the front, back, left and right. Because I know this can be changed. I mean changing the speed of the four direction keys ↑, ↓, ←, →. I am sorry for my poor English level. This is not my native language. I hope you. Can understand what I am talking about, thank you.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Like I said, the free cam is not for creating movies or motion capture. There are other tools for that.

wqt0806
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wqt0806 »

any chance update the table for new the Uplay+ subscription exe?

drewstrifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by drewstrifer »

update plz 1.52. need teleport

Ayting
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ayting »

Hello

There is not "1.52" version

"1.52 hacked" you see is "1.51" CODEX just modified the number of version for troll, but its the exact same version.

The issue is that because of that, the trainer won't work.

I tried to edit the version in the "enable" script but it won't work

How to change the table the value "1.51" to "1.52 hacked" in cheat engine ?

GR0s
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GR0s »

Update please

Ayting
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ayting »

Well i find out a way to change the number version if you have the "1.52"

You have to download "resource hacker" and then open ac origins.exe in it, then you go in the "String Table" folder and you set it like that :

STRINGTABLE
LANGUAGE LANG_ENGLISH, SUBLANG_ENGLISH_US
{
10, "1.51"
}

The game will be at the version 1.51

But even with that, it doesn't work, the "enable" doesn't check

Well after many tries, after trying other table that i can enable, after trying trainer that i can use. I just get the conclusion that he put something in his script to make it work only with non cracked version, nice white knight

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

It's basically like what a update does so while altering the game to remove Denuvo the crack changed bits of the exe sufficiently enough so the points the table tries to hook into doesn't work although trainers targeting the now cracked version of the game would be compatible. :)

It can be pretty sensitive even with trying to preserve compatibility across patches depending on what gets changed and removing Denuvo fully would be a pretty significant code change seeing how it's integrated even if a lot is also padding data.

EDIT: Gah I suck at explanations, basically the exe file was stripped down to remove the Denuvo and I presume also the Uplay (Orbit API?) code which is nice (It should start up faster at least even for those who own a legitimate copy of the game.) but the resulting changes would be pretty significant so existing trainer and Cheat Engine tables might not be entirely compatible.

Usually not done deliberately it just is something that is made more complicated now with multiple patches, late cracked exe variants especially large code changes like a full removal like here and multiple different store fronts and further changes to the exe plus delayed exclusivity and you get a number of different builds of the game updated over a year or more now across a dozen or so patches.

2507615@gmail.com
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 2507615@gmail.com »

HELP!!! mine is 1.51 and a CODEX cracked version, but the table can't regconize it, i tried fearlessrevolution trainer and it kept saying that my game is a 32-bit version, please run the 64-bit version of the game, what do i do? i mean, the game only support 64-bit version windows right?