Assassin's Creed: Origins [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ogamisugizo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by ogamisugizo »

This is very own post viewtopic.php?p=262076#p262076, announcing your Patreon plan, with the very same 1.51 table
YOUR table 1.51 used to work until patch 1.60
You say your patreon is for fixing your tables that used to work and don't anymore with 1.60. (you asserted it many times to justify the fact that you do not want to add new features)
This is exactly the case we're in.
I subscribed, and found out the table is not the 1.51 but one with much less features. When I asked you about the features lost, you told me "those are not my features...blabla".

So, despite the fact that you didn't provide what you were announcing in your very own post, I waited patiently, to see if you could finally bring those back.
And now you are spouting nonsense like "nobody's playing a version of the 4 years old" (the 1.51 IS 4 years old!), or "I don't want to fix table because I've got new skills, so I make new ones" (While you are asserting the opposite to justify not adding new features).
I don't even want to talk about the cracked version bit...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ogamisugizo wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:58 pm
This is very own post viewtopic.php?p=262076#p262076, announcing your Patreon plan, with the very same 1.51 table
1) Where exactly in that link does it say 1.51? Check again:

I don't see 1.51 anywhere IN THAT POST you linked. Even the screenshot in that post says 1.60.

To be able to PORT the scripts from 1.60 table to 1.51 table, I'd need to download a torrent version of 1.51, because the official version now is 1.60. I cannot play official AC:Origins 1.51 from Ubisoft Connect anymore. I already said I do not support cracked versions, didn't I? So how do you expect me to get 1.51 if not from a torrent?
ogamisugizo wrote:
despite the fact that you didn't provide what you were announcing in your very own post
Did I or did I not post a table for 1.60 that has EXACTLY (and more) what I announced? That was what the post was announcing (minus some of the scripts, which were added after the 7th of August):

You subscribed on the 7th of August and canceled on the 8th of August, the next day. The table received several updates between the 7th and the 12th. You can see its final form in the picture above. But your main problem is the table was not for 1.51, hence why you rushed to cancel so you're not charged by Patreon.
ogamisugizo wrote:
I subscribed, and found out the table is not the 1.51 but one with much less features. When I asked you about the features lost, you told me "those are not my features...blabla".
I really have no idea what you're talking about, man. That's why I asked you to tell me what features were "lost" between my 1.51 table and 1.60 table. Some of the scripts are NEW, never existed in 1.51, so what is it that's "lost"? Please tell me ON POINT which feature did I not bring back (BACK means from 1.51 to 1.60; no one in their right mind will say "back" 1.60 to 1.51). So please post or PM me the discussion we had and where I said what you say I said. Cuz I honestly don't remember.

EDIT: I've also checked the Patreon subscriptions and I've identified who you are (same email you used for your FRF user). Searched my Discord server and found NO mention of your Discord handle (you typed no message), having ever discussed anything with you -or- you ever asking something. So how can you say "when I asked you about the features lost".. when we never talked???

Just so it's clear: "to bring an option back" means to make an existing option work again. That's the meaning in English: update an option from 1.51 and make it work with 1.60 ("bring it back" from 1.51 to 1.60). It does NOT mean 'take and option from 1.60 and "bring it back" to 1.51'. If the latter is what you meant, then I am sorry, I misunderstood you. But still it won't happen, I will not update the 1.51 table. Moreover, 'bring back an option' does not certainly mean take a new option and 'bring it back' to the old version of the table/game. It never existed in the old table, so nothing to 'bring back'.

Please use this phrasing to avoid confusion: 'port script X to version 1.51' -or- 'make script X work with 1.51'. <-- 'bring back' does not mean that.
ogamisugizo wrote:
I waited patiently, to see if you could finally bring those back.
If you're "waiting patiently" to get updated features for 1.51, then tell me how can I OFFICIALLY log into Ubisoft Connect and play 1.51 version of Origins? Cuz, like I said, I don't support torrent versions of the game. And even more now when it's clear to me and everyone else reading this your problem is wanting the 1.51 table updated with features I put in the 1.60 table. And that won't happen. Why? Cuz I said so, there (as I see you didn't care for any of my explanations). As for "patiently", you canceled the next day.. says enough about your patience.

I believe since English is not your main language, for some of the things you said you used words in a wrong way which caused confusion.

Lastly, I have refunded your money via PayPal.

Have a nice day T_T.

ogamisugizo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ogamisugizo »

Apologies for the incorrect link. The one I had in mind (that has no screenshot) is this one viewtopic.php?p=254175#p254175. With people clearly telling that the last table you posted (for version 1.51) doesn't work anymore with 1.6, and asked If something can be made so that it works again. You answered by post linked above.

But before going in any further...You didn't understand: What I am looking for is that the SCRIPTS in the 1.51 table work in ver 1.6. And this is exactly what other users have posted in the previous posts above yours (the one that I linked above).
So it is pretty simple you take this image Image
Those were the scripts that I was using.

EDIT: I've also checked the Patreon subscriptions and I've identified who you are (same email you used for your FRF user). Searched my Discord server and found NO mention of your Discord handle (you typed no message), having ever discussed anything with you -or- you ever asking something. So how can you say "when I asked you about the features lost".. when we never talked???

Of course we talked...I even asked you about adding some features, you told me it wasn't from you so you asked Cielos the authorization to bring them back and you integrated them (I don't remember if it was the no clip mod for light bows and the fire rate).

Just so it's clear: "to bring an option back" means to make an existing option work again. That's the meaning in English: update an option from 1.51 and make it work with 1.60 ("bring it back" from 1.51 to 1.60)
That's exactly what I have been trying to tell you for ages. And indeed English is not my native language, but I have hard time believing you got it wrong because of that. I am used to convey much more difficult ideas in that language everyday.

If you're "waiting patiently" to get updated features for 1.51, then tell me how can I OFFICIALLY log into Ubisoft Connect and play 1.51 version of Origins? Cuz, like I said, I don't support torrent versions of the game. And even more now when it's clear to me and everyone else reading this your problem is wanting the 1.51 table updated with features I put in the 1.60 table.
You completely got it wrong, and I HIGHLY doubt other reader took it the way as you.

And that won't happen. Why? Cuz I said so, there (as I see you didn't care for any of my explanations). As for "patiently", you canceled the next day.. says enough about your patience.
First...
I canceled because we discussed the matter and you said you wouldn't update the table you made for 1.6 to have the scripts that were in the 1.51 table. So there was no point in me continuing to pay for something that wouldn't come. And that's why I said in a previous post. "Should the table be updated, I have no mean to know it unless you post the contents of the update here".
Second..
I didn't cancel to avoid being charged...I have being charged. I canceled for reason above and to avoid getting charged the next month. You are not the only patreon I had, so I know how it works

So now that you have understood what I am looking for (and other users too), that is, take the scripts that were put in table updated on 10.06.2018 - Update #6 and make them compatible with 1.6.
Can you do that?
I will gladly pay for that, as I find it normal that you value your time.

Hopes this clears things up.

P.S: I never asked you for a refund, neither here or in PM..

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

Take this to PMs.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ogamisugizo wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:14 pm
Of course we talked...I even asked you about adding some features, you told me it wasn't from you so you asked Cielos the authorization to bring them back and you integrated them (I don't remember if it was the no clip mod for light bows and the fire rate).
Now that you mention that, I was able to find the chat. So I apologize for saying we never talked -- Ctrl+F-ing on Discord for your name, or Discord name, did not return any results -- so I assumed we didn't. But now I found it:

Now how can you say I did not deliver as advertised when, on top of that, you were asking me to add additional stuff to the table -- that wasn't even mine -- to suit your playing style? So it's still you who dare come back after all this time and saying I didn't do this and that?.. Cool, man, I hope karma bites you in the ass..
ogamisugizo wrote:
take the scripts that were put in table updated on 10.06.2018 - Update #6 and make them compatible with 1.6.
Do you understand that those are old.. and not even scripts.. and they do not work like that anymore? The Engine overall has changed. 1.60 was not just a simple number update. It was a MAJOR ENGINE CHANGE. Do you understand that now they exist in ANOTHER FORM in the 1.60 table? Can you consider I've simplified some of the scripts and they don't exist in the NEW table in the form in which they existed in the OLD one?

Here's the relationship, using the 1.51 table:

There is no need for an Inventory Swapper or w.e. script, as there is a SIMPLER way to get the items via their hashes. Not to mention the 1.60 table has even more additional options than the 1.51 one, which makes it even BETTER. Yes, it has other options cuz I wanted to add them, I explained why I added them and I don't care what you have to say extra about my decision not to want to add them in the 1.51 table, for 1.51 version.

Lastly, you do not understand that the tree listing shown in the 1.30 picture you posted does not mean 1.30 table had more features than 1.60 has. You're misguided by the fact that you consider tree item listing as OPTIONS. The option, 1 option, is that "Cheat Handler" script. That's the option/script. Count the 1.60 scripts vs. the 1.30/1.51 scripts and you'll see what I mean.

Please stop judging cheat tables by counting lines T_T. Not all of them are "options", like you call them.

Now do YOU understand?
ogamisugizo wrote:
take the scripts that were put in table updated on 10.06.2018 - Update #6 and make them compatible with 1.6.
The table is now in the form you saw in the screenshots. It makes no sense to me to organize everything like it used to be in 1.51, when the current format is BETTER. That you liked 1.51 format, fine by me. But that doesn't give you the right to tell me to put it in that format, cuz you got used to it and feel ripped that 1.51 has "more" options than 1.60 has. When that is completely false. 1.60 is the revised 1.51 + a shit ton of other options, including fiddling with the Animus Control Panel. So it's the most complete table I ever made for an Assassin's Creed game (check out my other ones, for Odyssey and Valhalla and compare).
ogamisugizo wrote:
P.S: I never asked you for a refund, neither here or in PM..
You did not, yet I refunded you, because I feel you consider I've wronged you by not delivering "as advertised" (even though you mistakenly pledged to the wrong creator, looking for Cielos' table and his options). You still think 1.51 had more options than 1.60 does and I have explained above how that logic is false. And since you were stubborn and kept on replying, thinking you know better, showing me what the real issue is about -- feeling wronged, when it was clearly your mistake to begin with -- I refunded you. Why should I receive compensation on Patreon when you've not used anything from what I made? It's unfair. But yeah, sure, you did say you used my old table.. so it's not 100% true you've not used anything from what I made, now, is it?

Hope it's clear now.

You were refunded, even though it was your mistake to confuse my table for Cielos' table, and I honestly have no interest anymore in continuing to argue with you. Because you don't even care for my table: you want me to better advertise my options, when you've pledged to my Patreon aimlessly looking for someone else's table T_T...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Casanova wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:35 pm
Take this to PMs.
No worries, I won't be replying to him anymore. He made a mistake, I gave him a finger, then he grabbed the whole hand (reimbursed and all). It's an expression.. I didn't say 'the finger', but 'a finger' :) I really, REALLY, hope he will stumble on someone in his life who will treat him the way he treated me.