Assassin's Creed: Origins [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Assassin's Creed: Origins [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by SunBeam »

[ 10.06.2018 - Update #6 ]

Updated Inventory Item Swapper v2 script; seems I forgot to. Re-download same 1.51 table from below.

[ 05.06.2018 - Update #5 ]

Updated to 1.51. Read the data below for usage, before asking stupid questions.

[ 22.03.2018 - Update #4 ]

• table updated to v1.41

This will be my final update (if I come up with additional scripts, I will still update the table; but I stop at 1.41).

For future updates, well: you have all game versions (even torrented builds), all table versions from 1.21 onwards and even before that -- so learn how to update the table yourself -- as in finding the functions I use, not debug the game on your own. If you need the dumped binaries (.exe files), let me know. I have these:

They cannot be run, but you can use them for static analysis (aobscans, string references, even with IDA).

Cheers,
Sun

[ 04.03.2018 - Update #3 ]

• adjusted Inventory Item Reader + Swapper script (removed all allocs; should enable almost instantly now)
• added Inventory Item Swapper v2 script that faster helps swap items; demo here: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 387#p35387

Note: you cannot use both scripts at the same time!

Cheers!

[ 02.03.2018 - Update #2 ]

Updated the table to 1.30:

• regrouped table content

• added several scripts more:

1) Free Camera + Teleport To Camera

The script came out as an idea from pigeon, who's created the first Lua free camera for the game. Upon further discussions and tests -- over 2-3 weeks -- this was born.

You may enable/disable it with Numpad 7 key (can be re-assigned in CE's interface).

Once enabled, use W-A-S-D to move around, Space bar to increase height, F to decrease height, Shift key to increase camera speed and if you want to teleport Bayek to your camera's position, hit Q.

Note that:

- Bayek won't move when this is enabled
- stay away from sync point ledges when doing this (when you're far off with the camera, engine might still move Bayek and he'll desync)
- God is not enabled, so don't teleport Bayek at great heights -- unless water's below him :)
- if you do teleport him above water, he will fall underneath; you can then set bInfiniteOxygen to 1 and teleport him to another location; once you disable script, you'll be able to swim in air :)

If you want to change internal script keys, then open it up and adjust the lines where you see the respective comments with the wanted key's hexadecimal value. You can find them listed [Link] (first column).

Demos:

2) Inventory Item Reader + Swapper

Script came out as an idea Cielos started initially (though I had access to the player Inventory; he moved faster it seems :P), whereas equipping an item would retrieve its pointer to WeaponSettings and its unique hash identifier. With this script one can collect information (hashes), find the respective WeaponSettings pointer based on this hash and/or swap currently equipped item's WeaponSettings pointer to another item's WeaponSettings pointer (thus converting an owned item into another).

Note that sometimes the script may not enable. If that happens: click on another line and retry enabling; open Memory View, then retry enabling; do some other actions in CE, then retry enabling :) You should get it enabled at some point. Has to do with CE injecting the Lua server DLL into the game process. I recommend you enable it when you've brought the Inventory up on screen (hit I in-game, then enable script).

Details are listed in these videos:

DebugView++ can be obtained from this link: [Link] (get the Win32 installer/MSI).

Filter settings for DebugView++, in case you want to retrieve information:

Table's been tested with the original Steam/UPlay version of the game (if something doesn't work.. well.. you know why).

BR,
Sun

[ 08.02.2018 - Update #1 ]

Continued from here: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5259.

Table updated and functional for official version 1.21.

Table contains:

Usage:

• activate [Enable] script
• activate [Cheat Handler] script
• back in-game press Numpad 0
• the rest of the scripts require all 3 steps above having been performed; else you'll crash 'n' burn
• if activating Teleport To Waypoint, use Numpad 9 while in map screen to teleport (after having set a waypoint)
• everything else is to be changed manually from one value to another (too many to detail; but you may ask)

Notes:

• Please note this table is partially scripted, as my goal is more on the lines of game engine analysis. Or making use of the knowledge I've learned to identify the various objects/structures in this title as well. For 98% of you reading, yes, mumbo-jumbo; move along, please :)

• Scripts can be enabled at any given time (don't want to even hear people mentioning how they enabled shit at "Press any key" screen; it doesn't matter).

• If you launch Senu (the drone), engine will send you in God Mode. When Senu returns, God Mode is disabled. This is the default behavior; just in case you wondered why bGodMode you manually set to 1 is now 0 :)

Teleport To Waypoint works only with map open. Enable script, M, click on a location to set a waypoint, press Numpad 9. M again, you're there. If you happen to land underground or get stuck inside some building/object, just repeat. Same goes for those moments when you teleport from water to land and get stuck; teleport back to water, near a beach, swim out to land, then teleport to another location.

• At times, after loading scenes or your death or various other transitions (where you're in the White Room), you may need to refresh the list of gadgets, re-hitting Numpad 0. Why; cuz engine will reallocate most structures you've acquired when you first entered game world/pressed Numpad 0. Yeah, you'll have to live with it as I won't be arsed to simplify things for you (add timers or convenient checks) - - I might consider it though).

Ask any questions you have and I shall respond (make sure you explicitly describe what you want to do).

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ACOrigins.CT
1.51 (Update 5,6)
(446.93 KiB) Downloaded 28675 times
ACOrigins.ct
1.41 (Update 4)
(133.62 KiB) Downloaded 2985 times
ACOrigins.CT
1.30 (Update 3)
(124.13 KiB) Downloaded 1054 times
ACOrigins.CT
1.30 (Update 2)
(117.81 KiB) Downloaded 999 times
ACOrigins.CT
1.21 (Update 1)
(150.1 KiB) Downloaded 3145 times
Last edited by SunBeam on Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Majestic13
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins (AnvilNEXT64)

Post by Majestic13 »

how to add the gold money?

also maybe a function to add craft item value.

Chromeninja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chromeninja »

how do you fix this issue:

[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

What's the issue here? If the curse effect, then change that 0.33 to 0 for Curse Penalty.

Kawena1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kawena1 »

Hey how do I enable godmode? it doesnt seem to be working for me :/

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Re-read the Usage part. You will then manually have to set bGodMode to 1. Note it gets reset when using Senu, so set a hotkey to it.

Any other remarks as to why I don't do it like in other tables/trainers will just be ignored. See Notes #1.

Kawena1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kawena1 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:03 am
^ Re-read the Usage part. You will then manually have to set bGodMode to 1. Note it gets reset when using Senu, so set a hotkey to it.

Any other remarks as to why I don't do it like in other tables/trainers will just be ignored. See Notes #1.
Do you mean like set the value to 1?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I have a feeling you will edit your above post with a 'never mind' :)

mattyb89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mattyb89 »

Table hard crashes the game when pressing Numpad 0 following the update.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Haven't yet posted the update for 1.30 ;) Sometime tonight.

mattyb89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mattyb89 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:34 pm
Haven't yet posted the update for 1.30 ;) Sometime tonight.
Nice one, thank you for the reply :)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@SunBeam: I've tried your 'Teleport' function yesterday. Great job! I've still got a long way to go, so it seems...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I'll post the updated table once I finish with the Free Camera. Sorry for the delay, fiddling with this (with piegon member) since the 21st of February.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by SunBeam »

Updated to 1.30 ;) Enjoy.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by machine4578 »

thank you SunBeam!