Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boris_the_animal »

[QUOTE="bonzay0, post: 42299, member: 8420"]You know... we are on page 6. If you have bothered to go 1 page back, just 1 page you would've seen one SunBeam post saying how to disable the EAC...

If you are really brave you can go like 3 pages back and see something even more amazing...

This is really annoying me. I just got the game and I want to cheat as well but I just went to all the fucking pages, even the previous thread and found my answer.

Why people can't fucking look over 6 simple pages??? There's like 8-10 posts per page and they are not even that long...

*rant over*

just go to page 3, your answer is there.[/QUOTE]

I have held my self so strong not to say anything about it but am not surprised that someone finally said something about his post. It is that simple, all the answers for disabling eac has been explained few times already on this post all you have to do is look a few pages back. Instead being an annoying noob and ask every time when the answer is there. It really gets annoying.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Chae
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chae »

If you're crashing after activating a cheat...

Activate everything on the main menu before you load a save or start a new campaign.

jollyboy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jollyboy »

[QUOTE="boris_the_animal, post: 42158, member: 9993"]I can share my save game with you, but you need to understand there is more to it than just the game save, it is not the only thing that makes the content available, you need to have have the patch available that the content came with, there are physical files that need to be dowloaded to make the content work, it is not withing the game directory with the patch that you have. It does not work the way you think. Using the SteamPunks or CPY version you get what they have done for the game so far. If either one of them releases a patch with the new content then you may do so and download them and be able to use them. I truly don't believe there will be any more patches done by either SteamPunks or CPY for the game due to the game having the multiplayer feature available in the patch after the one they have released thus far. I hope that made it clear as to how DLC "Download Content" works.

In closing if you wan't the content they you will have to buy the game and at the moment that is the only way to have all the DLC item.

I have not had a chance to test any of the features of the Cheat Table until now. I can verify that on my end the only option that does not work is the Vehicle God. That is the only one that makes my game crash/freeze. I have gone through a few hours of game play with all the other options enabled and for me I can say they all work.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think its better to buy the game. I want to buy the game but I'm still onboard the ship. I need to wait for 2 months more before I can go home. Can you share your save file? Thank you :)

bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bonzay0 »

As for 14/04/2018, The 30kb table in the first post works perfectly!

If it doesn't work for you you either:

1) Using a cracked version

2) Didn't do the EAC bypass correctly

3) Using the wrong table

There's option 4 but lets say you don't want to be in option 4.

tagarnav
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tagarnav »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 31828, member: 12587"]This topic contains the table, not how to bypass EAC. Instead of asking questions and acting like a complete noob, better start reading. No one is going to give it to you just cuz you want to. Check the topic that just got locked; it's been explained several times. I wouldn't have posted the updated table if I didn't test it; I know it works.[/QUOTE]

Hi, can you kindly point to the bypass EAC topic? I searched and I couldn't find it for Wildlands. Thank you very much.

[automerge]1523752058[/automerge]

When I tag a resource when having the resource cheat on, game crashes. Any idea why this is happening?
Last edited by tagarnav on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

tagarnav
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tagarnav »

[QUOTE="tagarnav, post: 42448, member: 16218"]Hi, can you kindly point to the bypass EAC topic? I searched and I couldn't find it for Wildlands. Thank you very much.

[automerge]1523752058[/automerge]

When I tag a resource when having the resource cheat on, game crashes. Any idea why this is happening?[/QUOTE]

Never mind, activating the cheats on the main menu solves the issue. For future reference if someone else had the issue or is new to this :P

PatrickJr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PatrickJr »

[S]Will there be stealth at some point?[/S]

[B]I take it back, stealth is in.[/B]
Last edited by PatrickJr on Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Updating to the latest version soon, small fixes here and there so everything works.

I will write it there as well, but just an FYI: [B]I DO NOT TEST THIS TABLE ON CRACKED VERSIONS OF THE GAME[/B]. Table is maintained for only the latest OFFICIAL. Why? Cuz I don't really care if you don't have the $ to pay for the game; if you like it this much and come looking for a table to play with, then you should consider buying it. Because you obviously like it. Simple.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

marbean706
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marbean706 »

Thanks for the cheat table and the precise instructions on how to 'bypass' EAC, SunBeam! Never had any trouble with it at all.

Iccy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iccy »

I just registered here to thank you SunBeam, awesome work. You deserve more credit!

Tested today with latest patch (Version 2836063).

Cheers!

geofram
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by geofram »

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=1] [quote]don't edit my posts without my permission).[/quote][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][FONT=tahoma][B][I]Note: When appropriate, FRF staff members can edit your posts with the abilitiy provided by the forum software and its developers, along with the the individual or individual(s) in charge of said forum. If we could not edit your posts, reports would be useless. So here I am, removing the line that lead to the situation, something another FRF moderator has already taken the time to do. If the content is re-added once again, I will escalate the other moderator's actions beyond a simple warning that disappears in 30 days.- [/I][/B][/FONT][FONT=verdana][B]SendMe[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

1) Open KernelModeDriverLoader_x64.exe

2) Drag EACGuard.sys onto the program and load the driver

3) Replace EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll with the dummy

4) Add "-eac_launcher" to the programs launch parameters

5) Open game

6) Get into the game

7) Open the cheat table (yes, this one).

8) Click "Gather Intel"

9) Game Crashes
Last edited by Send on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:43 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Clutchwolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Clutchwolf »

Everytime I do this, after I have already placed the latest dummy dll (from this thread) into the EAC folder I then proceed to open cheat engine and boot the trainer on main menu I select gather intel and then When I try to start a game I get EAC kicked. anyone able to help me maybe over discord or teamviewer or something?

Iccy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iccy »

[QUOTE="geofram, post: 42555, member: 13171"]

1) Open KernelModeDriverLoader_x64.exe

2) Drag EACGuard.sys onto the program and load the driver

3) Replace EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll with the dummy

4) Add "-eac_launcher" to the programs launch parameters

5) Open game

6) Get into the game

7) Open the cheat table (yes, this one).

8) Click "Gather Intel"

9) Game Crashes[/QUOTE]

skip 1) and 2)
Last edited by Send on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

I prefer to ensure EAC can't be installed and if it has been installed running the EACSetup.exe file and removing it should ensure it's gone.

(It's not strictly required but just making sure it won't and can't load helps a bit, at least for me because I tend to be forgetful.)

But yeah "-eac_launcher" as a shortcut and starting the game through GRW.exe with the modified .dll in place.

C:GamesSteamsteamappscommonWildlandsGRW.exe -uplay_steam_mode -eac_launcher

That's what it would look like for the Steam version, together with steam_appid.txt with the games application ID entered into it 460930 which allows for just starting the exe directly. (Still needs Steam but Steam won't take over the launch process and try to go via Wildlands.exe or what the other launcher was called which I moved elsewhere just in case.)

(Technically Wildlands.exe is not a issue as such but it might try to install EAC via calling EACSetup.exe which is skipped by running the actual game exe directly.)

EAC folder was also emptied out of everything aside from EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll

(Technically just moving EACSetup.exe should ensure it will not install but if all that's needed is that .dll everything else is moved elsewhere, overkill perhaps but might as well ensure it will not install or load in any form and any existing install has been removed since I'm not going to be using EAC for the game.)

Ensure you downloaded the newest table too (Second of the pinned files in the opening posts, new version should be out soon it seems.) and follow instructions for how to use it. :)

The last couple of updates for the game only modified a EAC file used for the blacklist or whitelist system the anti-cheat software uses but they have a chance of updating the actual .dll too and any verification of the game files would also restore the default version of this so it needs to be replaced with the modified one again.

From 800 some kb I think it was down to 15 kb to just pass some info to the game and allow it to start up without EAC running.

(Which technically the -eac_launcher argument was meant to do but there's some additional things for this game and Far Cry 5 so it's not enough with that alone and the .dll needs to be modified a bit.)

EDIT: I do also make use of ReShade and since EAC blocks newer version of this (Was recently updated too.) which if that pops up and initializes it's a clear sign EAC isn't loaded or interfering with anything.

(Of course going overkill on the game files in this way would mean the game would just crash on start if it wasn't circumvented I suppose so that's kinda telling too really, ha ha.)

EDIT: Well my explanations aren't all that good but most of the info is already in the first post and the .dll is posted here and there throughout this thread or the other topic, it hasn't been updated so it will work without having to track down some specific version. :)

EDIT: Oh and as for the kernel and driver loading a .sys file via a third party software that's no longer needed with the .dll replacement but it's been pretty rooted by now so I'm not surprised seeing it suggested or used still even though it's no longer required.
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:17 am, edited 10 times in total.

geofram
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by geofram »

[QUOTE="Iccy, post: 42568, member: 16268"]skip 1) and 2)[/QUOTE]

Game won't even launch without 1 & 2