Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MIkeTheGod187
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine: AnvilNEXT64]

Post by MIkeTheGod187 »

Ive tryed the cheat table today but it seems not to work. I try loading the EAC Guard through the kernal loader at the main menu but the game just instantly closes out. No error or anything like that. Game will just close. Or am I doing something wrong and before you tell me to go through the other forum, I DID. Can't understand most of it because people are horrible with grammar and writing skills. So if anyone could post a step-by-step guide(WHICH IS ALOT OF WORK), it would be much appreciated not just by me but by this whole community that doesn't know how to get this cheat table to work. Thank you for reading this.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

MIkeTheGod187 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:31 pm
Ive tryed the cheat table today but it seems not to work. I try loading the EAC Guard through the kernal loader at the main menu but the game just instantly closes out. No error or anything like that. Game will just close. Or am I doing something wrong and before you tell me to go through the other forum, I DID. Can't understand most of it because people are horrible with grammar and writing skills. So if anyone could post a step-by-step guide(WHICH IS ALOT OF WORK), it would be much appreciated not just by me but by this whole community that doesn't know how to get this cheat table to work. Thank you for reading this.
have you read the comments on section page 1 of this forum? I've written how to by-pass EAC for wild lands in a post there.

if you did all that and it still happens (currently happens to me) then its most likely they have patched it or the dlls need an update... my game stopped working since my last post here till today i haven't been able to use it since.

D3mon_Hunt3r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by D3mon_Hunt3r »

sportled wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:24 pm
whelps... today i cannot seem to get the uplay version to play with the cheats. it enables all fine while in the tactical map but as soon as i try to leave the menu the game freezes up and crashes without notice...happened 10 times in a row now *gives up in frustration* =/
Same here can't use Immunity, and some others.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Working fine for me still; nothing's changed. Also, there haven't been any updates lately (not even silent ones; Steam wouldn't pull that kind of shit). So stop complaining and work with what you have. No need for any EACGuard.sys or kernel loaders. Just use the CPY DLL and make sure you set the launch parameters right, as well as RE-CREATING the Desktop shortcut so it uses those parameters (from Steam interface):

And here's where the DLL goes:

You really have to think about this: why is it working for me, on Windows 10 x64, with same game version as you gooks' -- and it doesn't for you? No more whining or complaining after this; do your HUMAN job RIGHT.

DO NOT USE ANY OTHER SHIT BUT THE DLL! (like kernel loaders, drivers, etc.)

Out,
Sun
Attachments
EasyAntiCheat_x64.zip
CPY_EAC_DLL
(5.89 KiB) Downloaded 121 times

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Personally I would also rename or move the setup .exe for EAC though having it's primary .dll file replaced really should take it out but the software can be a pain sometimes, parameter keeps changing to such as -EAC-NOP-LOADER or what it was for Dragon Ball Fighter Z and then -NoEAC has been used for a couple of UE4 games though that doesn't affect Wildlands here.

There will be a new title update later on [Link] (internalqc-tu13 branch last updated 2 days ago.) but yeah the game should not have been updated since the previous title update 12 patch. :)

I also usually just run GRW.exe directly skipping the launcher so there's no chance of it trying to call EAC first but as long as the .dll is replaced so it actually can't do anything in the game I don't think this is really needed, I just prefer to ensure EAC is in a uninstalled state and remains as such. :D
(Never really know when the next patch is going to update the EAC .dll files again though lately it's just been the certificate file for the last three or so patches.)

Took out the security and production cartel branches using this table though taking a bit of a break now since the game gets pretty repetitive after a while, still going to finish it up and the options in this table has helped tremendously just getting through some of these missions and dealing with mechanics such as the vehicle controls or lack of control rather ha ha.
(Instant endless spawning Unidad troops too or trying to do a mission and then a rebel vehicle pops up and it fails because they started fighting the Cartel troops.)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It's been 2-3 titles already that auto-updated on my end without any modifications to EAC files. In other words, any title update came with just base file updates. As far as GRW.exe is concerned, IT does load EAC (it's not only the launcher alone that does it): launcher -> GRW.exe -> LoadLibrary( EAC.dll ). Sure, you'll say you could patch that away.. but.. a) Denuvo (you would need a loader and patch caller in real-time, once game memory's been fully decrypted); b) I tried a) and you still need the EAC sync - or 'heartbeat' - (which CPY's DLL emulates).

Lastly, the several title updates occurring since initial game release were (and I think will always be) focused on game data, never on security or integrity checks. Ubisoft won't pull any stunts like that, makes no sense at this point with the $ already in their pockets :)

Sun, out.

P.S.: To those 9 downloaders, a "thank you" would suffice, you know. Yeah, prick or not, I've helped yer arses. So shut it :D

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:49 am
Working fine for me still; nothing's changed. Also, there haven't been any updates lately (not even silent ones; Steam wouldn't pull that kind of shit). So stop complaining and work with what you have. No need for any EACGuard.sys or kernel loaders. Just use the CPY DLL and make sure you set the launch parameters right, as well as RE-CREATING the Desktop shortcut so it uses those parameters (from Steam interface):

And here's where the DLL goes:

You really have to think about this: why is it working for me, on Windows 10 x64, with same game version as you gooks' -- and it doesn't for you? No more whining or complaining after this; do your HUMAN job RIGHT.

DO NOT USE ANY OTHER SHIT BUT THE DLL! (like kernel loaders, drivers, etc.)

Out,
Sun
Sun, can you test the uplay version? Thats the version that keeps doesnt work for me, wil try again later

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

So:

1) I removed the -eac_launcher from Steam command line. Re-created the shortcut, so all is stored. Now, when attempting to run the game from the newly re-created Desktop shortcut, I get this:

2) Went into the UPlay launcher to set the parameters:

Hit 'Play'; still got error above.

3) Went to game folder and manually created a Desktop shortcut. To which I then manually set the -eac_launcher parameter.

Ran the game from my manually created shortcut. Since I have the Steam version, I got this upon launching:

So I clicked OK. And the result:

Conclusion:

a) Using -eac_launcher as launch parameter directly in the UPlay client doesn't work.

b) Using -eac_launcher as launch parameter directly in the Steam client does work.

c) Regardless of UPlay or Steam launchers, if you manually set the launch parameter to the manually crated shortcut on the Desktop (see 3), that should BYPASS everything.

And that, #3, is pure simple executable logic and knowing those command line arguments are passed to it and are not depending on some game client. It's Windows 101 common sense/knowledge.

Can we now evolve from the monkey status? Thanks.

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by boris_the_animal »

Prediction on my end, all these people that don't know how to run the game properly with EAC bypass will drive SunBeam away from updating the cheat table. I really hope it doesn't happen, but guys keep appreciating what is done so far with the cheat table for the game and makes sure you do at least thank SunBeam for his effort into making it. Anyone else that it isn't working for, search this post a few pages back, everything you need to know has already been explained multiple times, don't be lazy, just scroll back a few posts and you will find your answer.

On my end Thanks again SunBeam for coming back and updating the table. Much Appreciated.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Thanks for the thanks :)

As for the rest of you stating "it doesn't work": at least post feedback, that you still have issues or not anymore, if you can't conceive a 'thanks'.

D3mon_Hunt3r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by D3mon_Hunt3r »

Don't mistake me saying i can't use certain functions with i'm not thankful for all your hard work.
As the user before me, i have the uplay version and the previou week the game started crashing on certain options others don't even activate.
It takes like 4/5 times till i can't get the game not to crash after exiting the map (like he describes it) with god mode unlimited ammo and teleport to marker activated. Immunity won't even activate for me now... I've checked and i'm using the EAC dll from CPY and running the shortcut as mentioned.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

D3mon_Hunt3r wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:59 pm
Don't mistake me saying i can't use certain functions with i'm not thankful for all your hard work.
As the user before me, i have the uplay version and the previou week the game started crashing on certain options others don't even activate.
It takes like 4/5 times till i can't get the game not to crash after exiting the map (like he describes it) with god mode unlimited ammo and teleport to marker activated. Immunity won't even activate for me now... I've checked and i'm using the EAC dll from CPY and running the shortcut as mentioned.
I was absent for a day lol wow ive liked his post as showing thanks so dont get it wrong i do thank him and appriciate his work, like the user above me describes this suddently started happening. Sb would know it worked and i was using a slightly diffrent method. I diddnt need all the work arounds as suddently i was able to launch the game with uplay and play with the shortcut command directly in uplay settings. Alltough no update was downloaded at all it suddently stopped working.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@D3mon_Hunt3r and sportled: Please go [Link]. Top right, "Download the Explorer Suite". Install it. Run the game till you're in game world (Main Menu > Continue Campaign > Launch) then press Escape to pause the game. Run Task Explorer (64-bit), scroll the list and find GRW.exe. Right-click > Dump PE. Name it GRW_dumped.exe. Upload this file someplace and send me a link in PM. I will then check all the scripts in the public table against it; if they do enable, then the problem is on your end, your OS: your anti-virus, your SmartScreen, your anything else.

This is the last thing I will do.

And I'm also pretty sure gratitude should not be mistaken with luck or inability to work things out, when the 98% of the people having tried my table managed to get this working. Or am I wrong? In simple terms: if it's not working for you or stopped working, fuck SunBeam - right? :P

thehitman21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thehitman21 »

While I only use a few options on the table, it seems to be working fine for me (there was a point where the game froze up, but I'm not convinced that it wasn't the game being derpy). Thanks SunBeam!

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

Table works flawlessly, if @SunBeam made it I would expect nothing less. Awesome work as always. Thanks.

If it does not work for you I can assure you, you f****d up.