Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands (AnvilNEXT64)

Post by sportled »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:43 am
^ Teleport does work; I wouldn't post a table with broken features. I'm SunBeam :D
I’ve tryd mulltiple locations and it diddnt teleport met upon reactivating

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Reactivating? You're obviously doing it wrong. You're supposed to enable the script only once. Then you open map, create waypoint, Numpad 0 to teleport. Either while at map menu or in-game. Repeat. No need to disable and re-enable the script.

diamond-optic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by diamond-optic »

sportled wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:14 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:43 am
^ Teleport does work; I wouldn't post a table with broken features. I'm SunBeam :D
I’ve tryd mulltiple locations and it diddnt teleport met upon reactivating

Ive found that the first time you teleport you have to use a plain map marker, not a 'mission' map marker.. Like just activate teleport, set a plain marker on the map, then hit numpad0, and even then sometimes I have to hit numpad0 a couple times (and sometimes I have to move around a few steps too) for it to work the first time, then its fine after that.... if that helps any

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Moving around will trigger engine to create nearby objects. That's how engine works. You were not supposed to instantly get there normally, so engine is not notified to render data. Moving around updates the internal clock. As for teleporting in random spots or finding yourself in mid-air.. that's normal behavior..

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

Alright ill try that out thanks for help guys :) i remeber it working even when standing still i dont teleport to missions but before this update i was able to teleport directly onto extra madiles and those files.. it doesnt do that no more tough.

edit: works eventough if your in a mission area (started one and entered zone) it will acct up even with another waypoint set it willl tp u to the middlle of the mission lol :)

force clip decrease doesnt workk tough woullld love to reload with unl ammo! :)

thanks for your amazing work sunbeam kudos!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Will check it out this Sunday. I changed some code in the teleporter, as when teleporting far away from your location, waypoint wouldn't trigger. I'll see if I can hook back the other spot I had that'd let you go to mission objects as well.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:17 pm
^ Will check it out this Sunday. I changed some code in the teleporter, as when teleporting far away from your location, waypoint wouldn't trigger. I'll see if I can hook back the other spot I had that'd let you go to mission objects as well.
Yeah, the issue now is that once you started a mission by entering the yellow ring for example to collect a king slayer file.. its impossible to teleport out till u dealt with the mission

Otherwise it works great!

I wish it was easyer to spot enemy’s wih the drone when the game was easy before weapon upgrades n level 30 i could see red rings.. is there a way to force them back?

Ok so force clip is the one i spotter not working sofar. Never worked for me tbh. Wishing that a long time as i lvoe the realism of reloading

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I mentioned this a while ago, that if you start a mission, you would have to deactivate the mission wp if you want to teleport someplace else. It's always been working like this..

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:37 pm
^ I mentioned this a while ago, that if you start a mission, you would have to deactivate the mission wp if you want to teleport someplace else. It's always been working like this..
Well i never encountered that issue before so i diddnt know good to know tough. :) i notice when opening the script that the adress has some qeustion marks for the force clip decrease

also is there a way to forcce unlock that last assault rifle? i dont have friends lol so dont know how to tag any.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

update: today the game seems to keep crashing when i enable all but force clip, no reload and resource level debug..

edit happens when i enable anything.. dont know what im doing diffrent

edit edit: it works again.... strange.
Last edited by sportled on Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kartoffel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kartoffel »

How I bypass EAC?

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

Kartoffel wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:26 pm
How I bypass EAC?
If you actually read forums before posting you would have spotted my post on the first page.. learn to read forums next time it tends to keep places much cleaner.

die_hard_kam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by die_hard_kam »

SUPER!!! Thank you so much!!! It's just awesome. Pumped all that he wanted. Now you can safely play. Not twitching and not worrying.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

die_hard_kam wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:22 am
SUPER!!! Thank you so much!!! It's just awesome. Pumped all that he wanted. Now you can safely play. Not twitching and not worrying.
Top! Glad your now also having real fun alone :-) i played the last like anghost lol

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boris_the_animal »

Let me just say welcome back SunBeam, much appreciated all your work into this cheat table, I have been patiently playing the CPY version of this game with the old table you have made and hoping you would one day come back and update it to the current version of the game.

I don't know if I am the only one encountering this problem, but I can not enable the Toggle Clip Decrease option as I only would like to have the Unlimited Ammo/Items enable and No Reload disabled. Anyone else encountering this problem?
Thus far all other options work for me just fine.

Also this change can be done to the Unlimited Resources code. I take no credit for this as it was done on the old cheat table forum. I don't remember who was credited with the work but it works better in my opinion.

mov esi,#100000000
In this line that SumBeam has writen for the Unlimited resources change it to this instead

add eax,esi
mov eax,#100000000
What this does is that every time you pick up resources in the game it will only report the resource that, that container has but it will set the resource in your skill menu to 100 million resources, rather than to keep adding 100 million which will eventually throw your game into a negative state on resources and you will not be able to upgrade your weapons if you have Tier One mode enabled or use towards setting Skill Points.

And I do have a request for a cheat to be added to the table, if not combined with the Super Accuracy options that is No Scope Sway if possible.
Again Welcome back SunBeam and thanks for updating the table.