Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Maboroshi ^_^
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maboroshi ^_^ »

Hi there Sun Beam, 1st let me thank you for your hard work, you are awesome people. The Cheat engine you post really good everything works fine, only the Teleportation got problem...whenever I clicked the box for teleportation, my game crash immediately. I don't know why...can you please show me how to do it correctly so my game will not crash. I am bought this game using Steam Verson. Thank you ^_^

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Damn, as soon as I press the option "gather intel" the game crashes. I am using the easy anticheat method

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

EAC or not -- has nothing to do with it. Check your AV + SmartScreen or any other crap interfering with memory altering. People have mentioned enabling it at lobby screen OR with menu paused works for them. If it still doesn't, PM me and we can take a look over TeamViewer; you made me curious.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

I have disabled my SmartScreen and my AV. I can activate the options when I pause the game but as soon as I press resume, the game crashes

Last edited by sebastianyyz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I've mentioned several times already I don't support cracked versions; it doesn't crash with the official one. Read my statement above; if you're not willing to have a TeamViewer remote session, then stop whining.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 45858, member: 12587"]I've mentioned several times already I don't support cracked versions; it doesn't crash with the official one. Read my statement above; if you're not willing to have a TeamViewer remote session, then stop whining.[/QUOTE]

I have the original game. I don't understand the TeamViewer thing

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Tell you what; forget it. You have no actual interest in resolving your problem, let alone stress for it. Use a trainer. [B]CH[/B] has one.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 45924, member: 12587"]Tell you what; forget it. You have no actual interest in resolving your problem, let alone stress for it. Use a trainer. [B]CH[/B] has one.[/QUOTE]

I am interested in solving the problem. I have installed TeamViewer
Last edited by sebastianyyz on Mon May 14, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

scorpion12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scorpion12 »

Great work, but I have a question if i use the table for the 100M resources and after that applied the original eac files to play coop will that cause issues with eac ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[USER=7082]@sebastianyyz[/USER]: Drop me a PM again when you're online; went to bed last night.

[USER=17319]@scorpion12[/USER]: Can you please not ask questions no one is interested in knowing the answer for? Try it yourself and let us know. My bet is there's no impact. EAC deals with only server sync and micro-tx (microtransactions).
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

scorpion12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scorpion12 »

I'm sorry but why would anyone not be interested in that question, u urself said many times that this for the latest legit game... applying the modified eac files makes the online parts inaccessible (joining coop or PVP due to eac kick)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

WE DO NOT SUPPORT ONLINE ANYTHING. That being said, [B]we don't care[/B] how it affects your MULTIPLAYER activity.

scorpion12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scorpion12 »

Ah you mean like forums rules "not making cheats for MP games" my apologizes, my original question it wasn't about cheating while playing coop or pvp.. it was about using the table while using eac moded file for the table > after a while got bored from godmod-invisible-inf resources so want to get back to playing coop with friends > same save files so it has ton of resources was just afraid eac would detect them and ban me... as fun god mode as always, coop in this game is way more fun.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

As I said, test it and report. I've already mentioned what EAC is for; and yes, since EAC is part of the sync as the "heartbeat", you won't be able to use any hacks in co-op. But I guess you will live without those. Peace!

Maboroshi ^_^
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maboroshi ^_^ »

Sun Beam Teleportation can't work T_T........