Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by sportled »

hmmm... i can report the same as the above user, many times it wont tick and if it does the game hard locks and crashes to desktop without error.

not sure if its a patch they did or if im doing something wrong, would appriciate the help! <3

thanks to all who dedicate their free time to this!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dark_babe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dark_babe »

Hello, any news about how to make the table work in the new update? I do not know if it's just me but the shortcut with the -eac_launcher tag does not work anymore the game returns an error saying that it did not find easy anticheat and closes the game. Any suggestion?

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

dark_babe wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:07 pm
Hello, any news about how to make the table work in the new update? I do not know if it's just me but the shortcut with the -eac_launcher tag does not work anymore the game returns an error saying that it did not find easy anticheat and closes the game. Any suggestion?
reinstall the modify'd .DLL Files. your game may have repaired and replaced the existing replaced ones.. it happens from time to time.

dark_babe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dark_babe »

reinstall the modify'd .DLL Files. your game may have repaired and replaced the existing replaced ones.. it happens from time to time.
That's the problem, I've done this by replacing the original DLL with the modified one and the game simply does not open, not the error just does not open. I put the tag -eac_launcher in Uplay and does the same thing the game does not open, it opens that square on the desktop as if it were loading the game, shortly it disappears and opens Uplay without any error.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The method still works; it's just you don't have the updated stuff. Game crashes because the vtable in the old DLL doesn't have the offsets the new build CALLs for.

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boris_the_animal »

Last edited by boris_the_animal on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Last edited by boris_the_animal on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dark_babe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dark_babe »

boris_the_animal wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:48 pm
For all of you where the dll isn't working, keep in mind that after every update of the game you have to run the game without replacing the dll first, load your saved game, move around the map a bit so it triggers the game save. One best way to trigger the game save is zooming in with your weapon and changing the fire mode once and you will see that the game save icon has been triggered. Then exit the game, replace your EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll with the moded one by SunBeam and restart the game, then it should work. This fix works for me every time after a patch of the game.

I hope that helped some of you with not being able to launch the game and getting the EAC error message.
It works not. I liked your method, but here it does not work I played for more than 1 hour after updated and already tried to make the DLL work anyway and I did not find a correct way to do it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

1. The proxy DLL (EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll) needed to be updated; I haven't posted here, on the forums.
2. The phpBB version of this topic is outdated, months back. If you check first post, the version being referred to is pretty old. March.
3. The bypass method still works, in the same fashion: DLL + -eac_launch in Steam/UPlay/shortcut's Properties.

If it doesn't work for you, it's one of the above. The table will soon be available as a trainer module in fearlessrevolution:

Auto-bypass with fearlessrevolution; you don't need to do anything anymore :P

BR,
Sun

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

Awesome news sun! Thanks for all your work and effort!

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ You realize doing 5 & 6 are the only steps you should do, right? :D

jehusmaa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jehusmaa »

[Link]

I get this error. What to do?

Lzkiee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lzkiee »

Any chance you can post the updated EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file and table? I prefer to use cheat engine to fearlessrevolution.

elimccl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by elimccl »

jehusmaa wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:05 pm
[Link]

I get this error. What to do?
Same. fearlessrevolution doesn't function with the current version of the game, apparently.