Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
smoak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by smoak »

Tried it, same thing. Gather Intel still does nothing.
Does anyone has the correct cpy dll for me to use? Can't see to find it anywhere here.

Im currently using the EAC dll attatched by sunbeam on page 4.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ That's the one. Make sure you put it in the correct place, make sure you have the latest game update then try the table out. If it works for me and everyone else here confirming it, it should for you. Recheck and double-check.

And learn how to use CE (have you actually targeted GRW.exe process in CE?). You're supposed to apply memory modifications via scripts in a table to a process (your game). If you don't target your game, how are you expecting it to work then?

smoak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by smoak »

Yes, I did. Hmm let me run through the steps I did again -

I took the DLL from the above mentioned post by SunBeam, and replaced it with the one in my game's EAC folder.
I then added the command line in steam properties and created a shortcut on desktop. (This didn't work so I created a shortcut of GRW.exe and added the command line behind, didn't work still.)
I then disabled my internet connections and have no active connections on my PC.
Started the game by clicking on the shortcut, and have it launched.
Get into game and opened up the map.
Double-clicked on the Cheat table you provided and targetted GRW.exe
Clicked on the active checkbox on 'Gather Intel'
Nothing happens after that.

PS, do I have to have a script myself, or are there built in ones in your cheat table?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

First-up, there's no need to disable internet connection; who told you that? Secondly, the command-line argument is important, but given you were able to start the game and it runs, I'm assuming you did it right - - else it wouldn't run or throw an error on launch, in-game. Third, my main post contains two tables: which one did you get? Are you running the legit version of the game, updated to latest, or fucking around with a torrent version? Please check your in-game version, at main menu, bottom-left. There's a 6-digit number there.

Lastly, you would open up the table, target GRW.exe and enable [ Gather Intel ]. Assuming you've successfully replaced EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll in the proper folder and it's 15KB big, game's up and is one of the versions I've indicated in my post, everything should work as it works for the rest of us.

If still not, then join Discord and I can help you over there; or get TeamViewer and PM me the login info/pass to assist. I'm pretty sure it's some stupid thing you're overlooking or doing wrong.

BR,
Sun

Danger_D
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Danger_D »

Thank you for your great table, I tested it yesterday and it worked really fine...crashed the game once, but I assume it was because I activated the drone related cheats but did not have drones at that point :lol:

But from your last post, I got a question:
I used the starting parameter and replaced the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll. But I also used the EACGuard.sys with KernelModeDriverLoader_x64.exe in the main game folder and turned uplay to offline mode. Do I really need to do this or is starting parameter and DLL enough for the table to work?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I specified it countless times already: no need for a kernel driver, no need to disable internet.

CyPHeR369
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CyPHeR369 »

On behalf of us stupid people, who know just enough to turn a computer on, I thank you Sunbeam! ;)

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boris_the_animal »

I should probably mention that for me if I enable the "Gather Intel" whilst in the map and already have the game loaded, there is a very good chance that in the next few min it will crash the game. So I usually enable the table whilst the game is loading and have no problems with crashing the game. I don't know if its something specific to my computer hardware that it is causing it. But it became habit since the early release of this table. Have not really tested it recently. For me it makes it easy I guess since I have dual monitors so I can view my cheat table on one monitor whilst playing the game on the other. Hopefully that may help some. If it does help, it was worth mentioning it.

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boris_the_animal »

CyPHeR369 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:04 pm
On behalf of us stupid people, who know just enough to turn a computer on, I thank you Sunbeam! ;)
Just because you may be Computer Illiterate it does not make you stupid you know. ;)

ayyware
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ayyware »

First time ive tried this it was working but after I restart my computer it's says
[Link]
Any ideas why it's says that? I guess it's EAc related

dogano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dogano »

New cheat table works fine but teleporter doesn't work.

jollyboy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jollyboy »

Thanks SunBeam. Btw anyone of you guys know where can i get free predator dlc unlocker? thanks in advance :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You mean where you can find the DLCs to download, cuz an unlocker is not sufficient. Well, google.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

jollyboy wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:57 am
Thanks SunBeam. Btw anyone of you guys know where can i get free predator dlc unlocker? thanks in advance :)
Steam? ;)

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

It's a free event, just go to the region he's at, should be the second one towards the bottom of the left-most ones on the overview map I believe meaning it's one of those with the fir trees and what not and then when nearby a mission icon should pop up. (Some mangrove swamp area, a civilian nearby will give the mission to the team.)

Assuming the event is still ongoing of course, if it's online only and with a timed expiration then there's not much to be done about it.

Fallen Ghosts the little epilogue bit to the game is a paid DLC though as is that other one serving as some side story.

EDIT: And then you can use the table because the AI partners don't know how to duck the big incoming beam attacks and worse. :P
(Tier-1 sniper rifle and a dozens shots if not more, thing takes down armor in one shot so he's kinda tanky.)

EDIT: Hmm another update, this must be the Splinter Cell tie-in then I'm guessing and what the next title update will do for the game in general.

EDIT:
[Link]