Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
marbean706
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marbean706 »

Hey, SunBeam. Would it be possible to add a function that would allow me to kill rebels without the game counting it towards a game over? They're really starting to piss me off when I'm trying to stealthily approach encampments/outposts. I just want to be able to shoot them as soon as I see them get off their vehicles just to stop enemies from being alerted.

Sure, I could play with the Immunity function, but that really takes away the fun for me. Besides, some missions which require me to remain undetected are easily compromised by the stupid rebels. When they get detected, I get detected. I don't want the enemy getting alerted due to some stupid mechanical issue that keeps getting ignored by Ubisoft.

Anyway, only if it would be possible. If not, it's all cool. Thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[quote]In terms of future developments, [B]I don't think I will be digging anymore into this game[/B] as all available options serve their purpose. That means no "bullet drop" script. I might do a "FreeCam + Teleport To Camera" feature, but we'll see in time. [/quote]

Just to respond :)

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Yeah the rebels deciding to join in can quickly escalate, unless it's on a mission I just tend to leave and come back after doing something else or just fast traveling to unload the zone and then try without interference.

Gets even more fun when this triggers Unidad and you have a three front battle with constant Unidad spawn-in reinforcements and cartel and rebel vehicles driving up and joining in the attack. (Not as instant as Unidad-pop-up though.) and then that escalates enough to see attack helicopters or heavy HMG-dads come to back things up.

(And it always falls on the player such as Unidad constantly spawning in as long as that meter is above a certain threshold ha ha.)

Invisibility script comes in real handy for just leaving via helicopter or other means to quickly get the zone unloaded and then doing whatever it was and hopefully with less chaos. (This isn't quite Just Cause after all, there's supposed to be some degree of stealth although at least outside of actual missions it's possible to deal with in various ways.)

So yeah go stealth and try again, chances are if you aren't fast enough a bunch of rebels or u-dads will spawn in and this will repeat but it's one of the game mechanics unfortunately and just something that has to be dealt with.

(The endless respawns can be really annoying though.)

EDIT: And yeah I know but it's "Unidad" how are you supposed to not associate a name like that with Universal Dads or something like that anyway, the dadliest special force group in fictional Ubi-Bolivia.

(Especially with the rest of the over-the-top characters and portrayal of the cartel members who have their own pope, saint, religion, social media channel and idols and that's just a few of the dozens of lieutenants that have to be undone while the team cracks constant military jokes and your handler is borderline psychotic.)
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Vilanova009
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vilanova009 »

grato pelo truque
Last edited by Vilanova009 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

[QUOTE="geofram, post: 42607, member: 13171"]Game won't even launch without 1 & 2[/QUOTE]

Have you tried creating a shortcut with the parameter? I did that and the game launches without problems

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boris_the_animal »

jollyboy

Again, here are my save games, I hope I am not breaking any forum rules, in case I am my apology for that. But just my save game will not unlock any new content for you, I truly believe it won't even load for you as I have tested this already between my legit copy and my CPY copy of the game.

zillion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zillion »

Still new if an when its update do i need change file anyways like ppl had to do with Farcry 5 or just keep game offline?

Nvm i fig it out

An just one more thing dont u think [B]Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource[/B] just little over kill dont think u use that much lol but that just me
Last edited by zillion on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

extails19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by extails19 »

Hi, want to thank you for the cheat table!

But i have a problem with teleport cheat. Is that normal? Will it be fixed in the next version of the cheat table?

If it was no problem for others, please teach me how to make the teleport cheat work correctly.

Thanks in advance!

[automerge]1523981280[/automerge]

[QUOTE="extails19, post: 42751, member: 16349"]Hi, want to thank you for the cheat table!

But i have a problem with teleport cheat. Is that normal? Will it be fixed in the next version of the cheat table?

If it was no problem for others, please teach me how to make the teleport cheat work correctly.

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Ah Ha!!!!! Please don't "kill me" Cuz i founded the sentence where you explain how to tp!! Thanks SunBeam!!!
Last edited by extails19 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PatrickJr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PatrickJr »

Great work as always sun!

jollyboy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jollyboy »

T

[QUOTE="boris_the_animal, post: 42671, member: 9993"]jollyboy

Again, here are my save games, I hope I am not breaking any forum rules, in case I am my apology for that. But just my save game will not unlock any new content for you, I truly believe it won't even load for you as I have tested this already between my legit copy and my CPY copy of the game.[/QUOTE]

Its corrupted when I use your save T_T so sad. But upon checking on the files. I found a file "stp-uplay_emu.ini" on ghost recon folder. I attach my file and a photo inside of this file if you dont like to download it and maybe you can check it with you. If we have different "AccountId" maybe i can copy yours?

Thanks
Last edited by jollyboy on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by CcaidenN »

Is the table temperamental with anyone else? Sometimes makes my game crash, sometimes it doesn't. What seems to have worked is..

1. Start up the game
2. Get to the main menu
3. alt+tab out to CE with table already loaded
4. Hook GRW.exe, activate main script
5. Go back in game, load campaign, open map
6. alt+tab out, select cheats
7. Go back in game, profit?

Is is just me having to jump through the extra hoops? I mean, as long as it works, right? It's a great table.

carpeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by carpeta »

did you guys know what [o],[p],[q], on debug are point at? im trying to get localplayer and entity list on this game but, no luck

oronnoro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oronnoro »

[QUOTE="zillion, post: 42745, member: 11088"]Still new if an when its update do i need change file anyways like ppl had to do with Farcry 5 or just keep game offline?

Nvm i fig it out

An just one more thing dont u think [B]Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource[/B] just little over kill dont think u use that much lol but that just me[/QUOTE]

You realize you can change the number to whatever you want right?

zillion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zillion »

[QUOTE="oronnoro, post: 42971, member: 9204"]You realize you can change the number to whatever you want right?[/QUOTE]

yea i fig it out after while i never updated post an remove it

Arizzabalaga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arizzabalaga »

Hello SunBeam! Any news about new table?