Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by boris_the_animal »

SunBeam, quick request.
I have been trying to find the value for the ranges on the weapons, you can say I don't know as much about C.E. as you do and can't find any value for the ranges. I think the bullet drop is terrible in this game, especially for the sniper rifles. What are the chances on you making a script for weapon ranges. Even if it makes all the weapons supper long range so be it, I really like to shoot the enemy from a long range away and shooting at someone 400m away having to raise the weapon 4+ mills is insane. Hope you will find the time to make that script. I just cant find the values my self. Thanks in advance.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

unowho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands (AnvilNEXT64)

Post by unowho »

Thank you for dummying it down for me and I'm sure some others and big thx to SunBeam making the table.

sportled wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:14 am
die_hard_kam wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:00 am
Who works after the last update? Replaced the EasyAntiCheat_x64 file.dll, and I began to write when starting with Unknown file version.
Step 1: Place the files in your \Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat folder.

Example: mine is “D:\Uplay\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat”

*warning* keep an backup of both modified and original files! IF YOU DO NOT, The game will NOT Reactivate if deactivated till it was able to go online again with original dll's!! allways remove all steps you done for the cheats to work including removinng the startup line again.

Step 2: Open Network Connections and Disable both wifi and ethernet adaptor.
or see step 3

Step 3: Turn off your wifi connection (disconnect pc from wifi network) and or unplug your ethernet wire.
Ignore if you already performed step 2!

Step 4: open uplay launcher, go to ghost recon wildlands, then open settings and add to startup line: -eaclauncher

uplay doesn’t need to be in offline mode when not connected to the internet but if you feel safer.. start it in offline mode.

start your game, load into the game THEN Start the table and gather intel then enable as you desire.

allso for the creator: awesome update all seems to work splendid with 1 exceptionn: force clip decrease doesnt tik here.

edit teleport doesnt work! :O coulnt escape unidad lol had to reboot

James007Bond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by James007Bond »

Thanks for your work on the trainer, works exactly as shown on Page 4. Impossible to have issues following the guide :)

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

[Link]

Ghost Wars patch #4 is out now and like the previous three it mostly centers on the new online mode but there's some small changes to the base game which mostly focuses on more of the Fallen Ghosts DLC weapons being made available for the regular game and there's a year-1 t-shirt and backpack patch item added.

Hopefully the existing table will still work, doubt they'd make any major code changes at this point but one never really knows. :)

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

It seems like the new update did change a lot, some options work didn't test them all, but it did crash my game tho. Wait passionately till SunBeam has time to update it.

I take it back, the moment you enable Gather Intel the game crashes. The executable must have changed.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

..yet no one took the time to at least note down the AOBs for the hook spots for future use.. or take screenshots of the hooked functions.. or figure out my logic.. etc. All wait on authors to update their shit :P Don't even start with "but we don't know what you know". If you spent some time deducting what I do, as well as asking questions, you would. But you prefer playing the damn game instead, which, after a long while, is repetitive. Will see what I can do about it after the 20th.

dickie17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dickie17 »

thx boss SunBeam

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

For me, the game crashes as soon as I activated the gather intel, automatically instant crash.

stealth2920
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stealth2920 »

If your a member you can download the trainer at fearlessrevolution until a new table is completed.

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Well the game got updated again. Woohoo!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Guess there's a lot of shit for me to come back to, eh? :) As for CH, fuck'em. Simple.

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:12 am
Guess there's a lot of shit for me to come back to, eh? :) As for CH, fuck'em. Simple.
Any chance you would make a perfect range "no bullet drop"? I am still having trouble finding the values and don't fully understand C.E. like you do.

Thanks in advance.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

stealth2920 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:10 pm
If your a member you can download the trainer at fearlessrevolution until a new table is completed.
Yeah come on, fuck off with that shit. I can't believe you're suggesting that in a Sunbeam thread like what have you been smoking?

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Would it be possible to update the table? Thanks in advance

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

sebastianyyz wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:43 pm
Would it be possible to update the table? Thanks in advance
SunBeam will be working on it. Just be patient.