Hotline miami 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Henk_K
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Hotline miami 2

Post by Henk_K »

1FRHotlineMiami2.CT
(10.48 KiB) Downloaded 1739 times
Table for HotLine miami 2

I'm not the author of this table
I do not know the author's name... Sorry

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

wasptube1
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Hotline miami 2

Post by wasptube1 »

doesn't work

Frouk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frouk »

Fixed version, should work on steam version(i've only tested on cracked version)
Attachments
HotlineMiami2.CT
(13.34 KiB) Downloaded 748 times

dsanke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dsanke »

Frouk wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:54 am
Fixed version, should work on steam version(i've only tested on cracked version)
thanks for the work. i can confirm it works on both steam and gog latest version.
I'm interested in your process for making this table, I see you changed lea ecx,[ecx+3c0] to lea ecx,[ecx+3f0], how you find the value.
and also the flame thrower's ammo didn't get infinity, i tried make it like you have done but the address fo ammo often get offset when i try to set it to a big number.
and these are still some death like the beginning 20th scene release, the head hammer can kill the player.

Frouk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frouk »

dsanke wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:15 am
Frouk wrote:
thanks for the work. i can confirm it works on both steam and gog latest version.
I'm interested in your process for making this table, I see you changed lea ecx,[ecx+3c0] to lea ecx,[ecx+3f0], how you find the value.
and also the flame thrower's ammo didn't get infinity, i tried make it like you have done but the address fo ammo often get offset when i try to set it to a big number.
and these are still some death like the beginning 20th scene release, the head hammer can kill the player.
flamethrower have other structure for ammo, or the same, but sets differently

and maybe i'll try to add full godmode and full infinite ammo

dsanke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dsanke »

Frouk wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:31 pm
dsanke wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:15 am
Frouk wrote:
flamethrower have other structure for ammo, or the same, but sets differently

and maybe i'll try to add full godmode and full infinite ammo
HotlineMiami2 Inf Ammo.CT
(6.15 KiB) Downloaded 282 times
I got the flamethrower infinite ammo.
still some death can not avoid.
20th Scene - Release , the beginning head hammer.
15th Scene - Withdrawal ,the explosion.
Feature Film - Apocalypse ,the fans.
4th Scene - Final Cut ,the girl can not kill the pig face so the level won't complete.
6th Scene - Moving Up the girl can not kill the fans, but that's fine, it doesn't matter.