Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MrR0bot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by MrR0bot »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:46 am
@Tiffany
yes, it's EDIT8.1 now.

@koliblank
ignore skill points
- allows you to learn any skill with zero skill points.
- skill points still decrease until it reaches zero when you learn skills.
- the scripts should be activated before you load a savegame that you've learnt skills with zero skill points, or the skills you learnt will be unlearnt.
- just activate this script before you load a savegame, and let it stay activate for the whole game session.
notice the last 2 points.
it is possible to unlock all the skills?i don't understand why bioware made this setting that you can only learn one skill from two.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

By the way, I think I may have figured out an alternative to the skill point problem. Well, not really "figured out" so much as spotted something that might be used to trick the game.

The problem right now is that the game recalculates how many points we're supposed to have based on our level when the game loads, right?

But there are vault bonus decryption puzzles that we can do that give us like +2 skill points every time. I'm thinking if you can figure out the address for that bonus skill point value then it's possible you could trick the game into not removing the skill points. Just an idea...

remois
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by remois »

I really don't know if it's possible, but what would be great is instant strike team missions (I'm not speaking about the multiplayer part but when you send an agent instead.) Something like launch one mission hit a key and the mission is done.

Adnan008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Adnan008 »

remois wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:57 pm
I really don't know if it's possible, but what would be great is instant strike team missions (I'm not speaking about the multiplayer part but when you send an agent instead.) Something like launch one mission hit a key and the mission is done.
strike teams are server sided, so it's not possible. it doesn't work offline like DA:I
Last edited by Adnan008 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tampy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tampy »

Can someone make a x2/3/4 for credits/minerals? Infinite is too easy..

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Tiffany wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:52 am
Does it need to be activated before loading a save if you aren't using the skill feature?

edit: Tested the latest version. I'm happy to report that the infinite ammo clip .3 now works with the Widow and the Isharay sniper rifles that only have 1 bullet. :)

edit: Oh by the way I found [Link] more [Link] little gems. I didn't expect the table to work with them, but it does. Stops them at 1 bullet. I also discovered the infinite ammo pouch also stops at 1 bullet.

I've mostly been using the N7 Piranha shotgun + Black Widow sniper rifle + a melee weapon. I was using the asari blade for awhile but I don't really like how it has to teleport away before striking so I switched to the Kett Vakaresh. Much nicer... I'm transitioning my weapons now though to the Dhan shotgun and Isharay sniper rifle. They just have so much more damage.

edit: Oh and I've discovered a strange bug. Not sure if it's to do with the cheat tables or if it's just the game being buggy but it's happened in two different conversations now... Sometimes the options will just choose themselves, generally whatever the mouse is over I guess... like in under half a second. So far it's only happened to me twice, but both times have been on Aya. That happen to anyone else?
Go to development and make a "Widow" (not black widow), it does like 1100 damage with a very high firerate :p

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda +9 (table EDIT8.1)

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Hey Cielos, if it's easy, could you create a OHK script?

i tried to use standard compare methods to nail down the player address to no avail, it's super easy to find the hp float but i can't seem to find the code that changes the hp, so i can't make a OHK :l

i also tried to reverse engineer your undead script, but then i realized you don't nop damage but rather freeze the health in it, which leads me to believe its impossible, ergo setting enemy health to 0 on hit is also impossible or im just retarded, which is far more likely)

Any suggestions would be appreciated or if you have the time to do this yourself that'd be awesome.

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

Is there one that lets you edit credits / money? or is there a workaround with the infinite materials?

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Seipherwood wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:29 pm
Is there one that lets you edit credits / money? or is there a workaround with the infinite materials?
Enable the one that has infinite items and then dupe your materials until there are thousands. Your credits will go up pretty fast. I have to turn it off then buy some back just to keep my creds in check, otherwise I risk breaking over a million easily.

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

Ah okay, thanks for the quick reply :)

newhalo123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by newhalo123 »

Ok, so, normally I can get cheat engine to work right, and I've used cheat tables and such before. However, no matter what I try, I cant seem to get these to work. I can't activate the script, the box just stays unchecked. I'm trying to use Cielos' table. I've tried activating at the main menu and in game, but nothing seems work. I've tried every single version of these tables.

When I load up the file, the "advanced options" thing comes up. I've never had that happen before.
I am running CE as an admin as well.

I am using Cheat Engine 6.6, is there a different version I'm supposed to use maybe?

I feel like I'm just an idiot and I'm missing something/doing something wrong. What can I do to troubleshoot this?

Adnan008
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda +9 (table EDIT8.1)

Post by Adnan008 »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:27 pm
Cielos, your edit 8.1 table's life support doesn't work with hazard cold level 1 and 2 on voeld. you should check that.

and apparently infinite cryo points is not needed, all we need is level 20 avp, i did it to 888k xp and its too much, just set it to 19,999 and earn 1 avp xp and you're level 20 and can unlock all cryo pods.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

I added an infinite power cells option to the current collab trainer, i'm extremely new at this shit so someone please test it, if it works let me know, if it doesn't (it works for me just fine currently) can someone with more experience disect it and tell me whats wrong?

i hope to get good enough to make good tables like you all do lol

(this is actually my hello world aob script, yay!)
MassEffectAndromeda + Coffee.CT
(118.19 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Last edited by CoffeeKitty on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

newhalo123 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:10 pm
Ok, so, normally I can get cheat engine to work right, and I've used cheat tables and such before. However, no matter what I try, I cant seem to get these to work. I can't activate the script, the box just stays unchecked. I'm trying to use Cielos' table. I've tried activating at the main menu and in game, but nothing seems work. I've tried every single version of these tables.

When I load up the file, the "advanced options" thing comes up. I've never had that happen before.
I am running CE as an admin as well.

I am using Cheat Engine 6.6, is there a different version I'm supposed to use maybe?

I feel like I'm just an idiot and I'm missing something/doing something wrong. What can I do to troubleshoot this?
are you using the latest version of the game on origin?
This trainer won't work for the trial or a pirated (older version) as the aob scan won't complete

newhalo123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by newhalo123 »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:00 pm
are you using the latest version of the game on origin?
This trainer won't work for the trial or a pirated (older version) as the aob scan won't complete
Yep, latest version.
For reference, this is what I'm getting when I load up the table.
Attachments

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]