Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by acecel »

yoco wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:38 am
acecel wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:06 am
STN wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:18 am

Added inventory size - viewtopic.php?t=1498
Thank you, but is this for v1.05 i guess, because it doesn't work for v1.04

This code seems to work for v1.04 (9999 inventory)

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(inventorysize,MassEffectAndromeda.exe,F3 0F 10 41 18 C3 B5 CC CC CC)  // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"MassEffectAndromeda.exe"+6B9A0)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
cmp rsi, 7FFF
jne code
mov [rcx+18], (float)9999
code:
  movss xmm0,[rcx+18]
  jmp return

inventorysize:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(inventorysize)
[DISABLE]

inventorysize:
  db F3 0F 10 41 18

unregistersymbol(inventorysize)
dealloc(newmem)
How do I make this permanent? It always switches back to 50 when I start a game!
You have to enable this "hack" prior to loading a save to make it work, so like this

1) Start the game until you see the main menu
2) Start Cheat Engine and link it to the game
3) Enable the "Infinite Inventory" in CE
4) Load the game
5) Play the game

You have to do that for each time you want to play the game.

If you forget to do it once, don't worry your items will still be in the savefile, but in game it will be showed like 928/100.
If you save it in this case all items over the fixed limit will be destroyed, so don't :)
Just activate the hack (you don't even need to reload the save) and then everything will be ok.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

yoco wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:17 am
GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:37 pm
yoco wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 pm

Can you plz explain how to use this dupe option? I'm on Tempest, and I have 1 desc key.
Enable the method holding shift, then hold shift and sell your key. It will instead double your amount. Keep doing this until you have at most 15 (there's five worlds to terraform, and each has three monoliths with Sudoku puzzles). Or you can go nuts and dupe a bunch for new game + uses like I did.
What table are you using for this? I tried but nothing happens. It just sells my key! I have CPY version (1.04)
The latest one.

Can we get some hacks for strike teams? Maybe a zero time requirement, so they instantly finish the mission? Something like this was done in Dragon Age Inquisition, with a mod, though...

DarkIceCore
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DarkIceCore »

GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:57 pm
Can we get some hacks for strike teams? Maybe a zero time requirement, so they instantly finish the mission? Something like this was done in Dragon Age Inquisition, with a mod, though...
"strike teams?" - multiplayer, so... check at first forum and CE rules, then think about questions on this thematic.

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

DarkIceCore wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:06 pm
GuyInDogSuit wrote:
"strike teams?" - multiplayer, so... check at first forum and CE rules, then think about questions on this thematic.
No, not multiplayer.... Strike teams. The APEX missions you send NPCs out on. Big difference.

DarkIceCore
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DarkIceCore »

GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:15 pm
DarkIceCore wrote:
GuyInDogSuit wrote:
No, not multiplayer.... Strike teams. The APEX missions you send NPCs out on. Big difference.
apex is online feature? so it is answer.

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

DarkIceCore wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:21 pm
GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:15 pm
DarkIceCore wrote:

But it is NOT multiplayer, so...

Wolv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wolv »

[/quote]
[/quote]

But it is NOT multiplayer, so...
[/quote]

Apex Mission funds can be used for multiplayer items. Thus, strike missions are considered multiplayer.

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA cheat engine table

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

mdvdak wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:22 pm
MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA multiplayer score cheat table
1. kill something
2. change value
3. kill something
4. profit
Can you explain more about what this is? This is for the actual MP missions that YOU play, not your strike teams, right? I thought MP cheats were not allowed.

If anything, at least, it would be nice to have a way to recruit more strike teams right away. Bad enough they take four hours to complete and return 20 points at a time.

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

Wolv wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:18 pm
Apex Mission funds can be used for multiplayer items. Thus, strike missions are considered multiplayer.
Wait, they can? All I can see is that you can spend credits on MP stuff, not Mission Funds. How do you even spend those on MP? Don't see that option.

Esrin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Esrin »

GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:08 am
Wolv wrote:
Wait, they can? All I can see is that you can spend credits on MP stuff, not Mission Funds. How do you even spend those on MP? Don't see that option.

I think the equipment you can buy to outfit your strike team (some consumables & "equipment" in MP uses them, nothing game breaking) ,
Premium boxes in MP etc, that is credits
Last edited by Esrin on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

Esrin wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:13 am
GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:08 am
Wolv wrote:

I think the equipment you can buy to outfit your strike team (or some gear for you in MP) uses them, not buying boxes in MP or anything, that is credits
Ah, OK. I thought only credits were just for buying MP items and gear, and MF were for strike teams.

Esrin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Esrin »

I wouldn't mind having all 6 strike teams quickly, and giving them the best chance of success at gold missions.. I don't "do" the actual MP

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

Esrin wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:21 am
I wouldn't mind having all 6 strike teams quickly, and giving them the best chance of success at gold missions.. I don't "do" the actual MP
Exactly! The time requirements are ridiculous, but if I were sending out six at a time, it's not so bad.

I did the MP tutorial, but that's about it. Haha. Not gonna bother with actual MP unless I need to for the achievements.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

mdvdak has been warned.

Please refrain from posting multiplayer cheats here.

Regards,

zeypherin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zeypherin »

K the accuracy code posted here also affects teammates and enemies as well. With the accuracy mode on Vetra can actually hit stuff and finally the Soned becomes a usable weapon. But yes just to note enemies also become accurate which makes for fun fights.

To get the code just for the player might require editing the crafted weapons stats and im not sure that is possible atm. Unless crafted weapons can be memory edited like DA:I