Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by STN »

Yep, Mass Effect Andromeda cheat table is here :D

Cheats

Unlimited Health
No Reload
Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited Skill Points
Unlimited Credits
Unlimited Cryo Pod Points

Check Cielos post for more cheats here.

ENJOY :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
masseffectandromeda.CT
(20.36 KiB) Downloaded 6302 times

kaptain kek
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by kaptain kek »

Nice Stuff! Any Luck with research, materials, and exp?

diabloamezon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by diabloamezon »

Thanks! STN
Hope you'll update the table when it's full-release. :D

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Research and materials was quite easy to get with CheatEngine anyways, but i was having problems with exp :(.

Ohwell my early Trial has already ended, so have to wait for tuesday (using VPN, because they release it on thursday here, curse ya EA)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Mass Effect Andromeda +16 (table EDIT15.2)

Post by Cielos »

** haven't check back the game for a while, if you think something is wrong, you should check Csimbi's post for the updated version. plus more new options as well! **

////////////////////////////////////////////////

by watching vids, it seems the motion capture is better then previous instalment...
may actually buy the game this time.
still 2 days to go until it release in my area, can still do a pre-order.... and with free cheat already...
so tempting...

////////////////////////////////////////////////

//
updates:
EDIT15.2
- updated the player team identification method once more, should be more reliable now.
EDIT15.1
- updated the player team identification method. undead's team options should work on player summoned "Assault Turret" and "Remnant VI" (both TECH skills) now.

EDIT15
- added ignore level requirements.
- updated undead, applying undead to teammates won't make enemy turret indestructible now.
- updated duplicate item, implemented the keylistener in its own thread, to prevent the soft lock that happens when debriefing strike team mission with this script activated.

EDIT14.2:
- updated skills cooldown mod, reversed the multiplier (the smaller the multiplier the faster the cooldown is done).
- changed duplicate item's status to method.
EDIT14.1:
- wrong upload on last edit. please re-download.
EDIT14:
- added duplicate item, based on 1096bimu's findings
- updated battle skills instant cooldown to skills cooldown mod, you may choose to either make it instant cooldown or apply a multiplier instead now.

EDIT13:
- updated the table, all scripts should work on patch 1.05 now.
- in theory it should works on patch 1.04 as well. but, if you're still in 1.04, and you find enable .7 doesn't work, enable .6 (work ONLY on patch 1.04) can still be found in the table.
- updated undead. the option added on last update didn't work properly, it's fixed now.
- updated inf. life support. it should works on Hazard Level 4 now. (not that it matters, because if you're in Hazard Level 4 ((step inside the dark pool inside remnant site, radiation pool etc.)), your shield and health would be forced zero immediately anyway, regardless of your life support. you can only save yourself with undead activated for Hazard Level 4)
- removed xp gained multiplier for now, may refine it later. I'm not sure..

EDIT12:
- added inf. equipped item usage to [exploration related] scripts ([on-foot]).
- added xp gained multiplier to [misc.] scripts.
- added one more option to undead, i.e., you can choose to apply to teammates only now.

EDIT11:
- added full shield and full health for [nomad].
EDIT10:
- added damage multiplier.
- updated undead, add a boolean to allows you to make the your teammates undead as well.
- updated enable script, forgot one AOBscan. (it doesn't matter actually as all game exe are the same at the moment, AOBscan isn't necessary for now anyway. just hope that there won't be too much changes after the patch later...)
EDIT9:
- added inf. power cell, based on CoffeeKitty's findings.
- updated enable to included a pointer to a.v.p.
- updated inf. life support, specifically the addresses identifier.

EDIT8.1:
- updated inf. life support, it should protect you from Hazard Level 3 radiation now.
EDIT8:
- added back inf. life support, it won't block quest objective counters now. still need more testings though, remember to report bugs (in details).
EDIT7:
- fixed a possible bug that introduced on last table update, which is a bad edit of enable script. it's fixed now.
- the last table update (EDIT6) is removed, to avoid possible further damage.
- was busy of fixing the above fix, yet to refine the inf. life support, it's removed for now, may release it again on next update.

EDIT6:
- added inf. life support
- updated undead, fixed a potential infinite loading screen if the script is activated before (re)loading a savegame.
- separated inf. ammo to inf. ammo clip, and inf. ammo pouch.
- for inf. ammo clip part, it's rewritten to have a better handling with different fire mode.

EDIT5:
- added ignore material requirements
EDIT4:
- added ignore research points

EDIT3:
- added ignore credits and ignore skill points.
EDIT2:
- updated inf. health to undead
EDIT1:
- uploaded a table.
- player base fetch is just using STN method. I just choose an injection point a few bytes above so my table can be used together with STN's.
//
options:
[exploration related] scripts:
[on-foot]:
undead
- health still drop but player won't die.
- set status to "whole team" to benefit your whole team with undead ("Assault Turret" and "Remnant VI" included, if summoned).
- set status to "teammates only" to apply undead to the teammeats only (again, "Assault Turret" and "Remnant VI" included, if summoned).
- status default: "player only",
- min health allowed can be set via the entry.
- setting min health to 0 equals disabling the script.
- min health default: 200.

inf. ammo clip
- ammo clip won't drop below 1 for single-shot guns, e.g., handguns, shotguns, etc.
- ammo clip won't drop below 4 for multi-shot guns, e.g., rifles, burst-fire rifles, etc. (it's set to 4 because locking at 1 would stop the continuous fire or burst fire, i.e. fire one bullet per shot when you have one clip left.)

inf. ammo pouch
- ammo pouch won't drop below 1.

inf. power cell
- made based on CoffeeKitty's findings.
- power cell won't drop below 1.

skills cooldown mod
- allows you to have skills instant cooldown or apply a specified multiplier.
- you can change the multiplier via the entry "x?"
- the smaller the value the faster the cooldown is done.
- "x?" default: instant
- if you want to change the default value, edit the script, line 4:

Code: Select all

define(skillcooldownspeedmultidefult,finstantcooldown)
e.g., if you want to change the default value to x0.25, change the line to this:

Code: Select all

define(skillcooldownspeedmultidefult,(float)0.25)
inf. equipped item usage
- equipped items' quantity won't drop below 1.
- equipped items' quantity would still drop until they reach 1 when you use them.

[nomad]:
full shield:
- as title suggested.

full health:
- as title suggested.

[shared]:
damage multiplier
- every damage an enemy suffered would be multiplied by the multiplier specified, be it dealt by you, your teammates, or other enemies.
- multiplier can be changed via the entry.
- default multiplier: x2
- default multiplier can be changed by editing the script (line 3).

inf. life support
- life support won't decrease at all.
- works on both on-foot and nomad.
- although the life support would still stays in full in Hazard Level 4 (step inside the dark pool inside remnant site, radiation pool etc), your shield and health would be forced set zero immediately anyway, regardless of your life support. you can only save yourself with undead activated for Hazard Level 4.

[r&d related] scripts:
ignore level requirements
- allows you to research all gears regardless of your current level.
- have to be activated before you enter the research menu.
- not thoroughly tested, if in doubt, only activate it when you need it; if you're feeling adventurous, let it stay for a whole game session, and report if there's any problem or not.

ignore research points
- allows you to research with zero research points.
- research points still decreased normally until it reaches zero when you research.

ignore material requirements
- you still need at least ONE for EACH of the required material to develop a gear.
- material quantity won't drop below 1 when developing gears.

[misc.] scripts:
ignore credits
- allows you to buy things with zero credits.
- credits still decreased normally until it reaches zero when you buy things.

ignore skill points
- allows you to learn any skill with zero skill points.
- skill points still decrease until it reaches zero when you learn skills.
- the scripts should be activated before you load a savegame that you've learnt skills with zero skill points, or the skills you learnt will be unlearnt.
- just activate this script before you load a savegame, and let it stay activate for the whole game session.

duplicate item
- made based on 1096bimu's findings.
- when activated, whenever you buy/sell stuff, the remaining quantity would be added with the quantity you buy/sell instead of being subtracted.
- for example, if you have 16, and you bulk sell the whole stack, you'll gained 16 instead and have 32 afterwards.
- remember it works on BOTH buying and selling.
- set method to "always" to duplicate item(s) on every item transactions.
- set method to "hold Shift" to only duplicate item(s) if you hold Shift key when confirming the trade. i.e. when asked "CONFIRM TRADE?", hold Shift key, then press SPACE or click on OK.
- method default: "hold Shift"

//
notes:
- check 1096bimu's post for more cheats.

//
downlaod(s):
latest:
patch 1.05:
masseffectandromeda.CT
+16, table EDIT15.2
(390.24 KiB) Downloaded 2859 times
backups:
patch 1.05:
masseffectandromeda.CT
+16, table EDIT15
(349.17 KiB) Downloaded 534 times
masseffectandromeda.CT
+15, table EDIT14.2
(331.45 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
masseffectandromeda.CT
+14, table EDIT13
(323.07 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
patch 1.04:
masseffectandromeda.CT
+15, table EDIT12
(244.67 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
masseffectandromeda.CT
+13, table EDIT11
(226.4 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
masseffectandromeda.CT
+11, table EDIT10
(212.7 KiB) Downloaded 149 times
masseffectandromeda.CT
+10, table EDIT9
(194.14 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
masseffectandromeda.CT
+9, table EDIT8
(134.02 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
masseffectandromeda.CT
+8, table EDIT7
(2.27 MiB) Downloaded 219 times
Last edited by Cielos on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 34 times in total.

diabloamezon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by diabloamezon »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:27 pm
by watching vids, it seems the motion capture is better then previous instalment...
may actually buy the game this time.
still 2 days to go until it release in my area, can still do a pre-order.... and with free cheat already...
so tempting...
It's good game nonetheless but with some problem. Overall good, I don't bother with facial animation much except the eyes movement of human NPC, its like they don't focus on anything. I prefers playing game with motion blur and DOF off but ME:A don't let me disable that.

The ost sound like DOA:I more than ME especially in loading screen :D

Laucian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laucian »

Very nice, I could only figure out infinite credits on my own. I tried for multiplayer credits as well, but I couldn't get it. I'm guessing the value is stored on their servers and not client side like ME3s were.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@diabloamezon
ha, no need to promote the game, bought the game just now... :oops:
2 more days and I'll have a new game to cheat.. humhum... hope STN would left some options for me to play around...
@Laucian
a friendly reminder, in case you're new to cheat engine forum: no online cheat releasing, and no online cheat discussion, unless you want to get a warning or even banning. but don't worry, I'm not a mod, it's really just a friendly reminder..

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

kaptain kek wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:03 am
I ran out of time lol...health took a lot of time and then i was pushing for a cease fire cheat(ammo "appeared" to be shared but writing 0 to enemy did nothing). Game is fun in gameplay but like everyone else said the animation feels like a joke.

@Cielos I would get to play it again the same time you do :P. My trial is finished

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

it's a sad state now because this news article help make things look even worse...

[Link]

apparently the day 1 patch is applied on the trail.

wkndplaya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wkndplaya »

so far the animation quality appears to be the big negative in it. honestly this does not matter that much to me, it's annoying but not game breaking.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I rather have a pointer later on then just "unlimited skill points" because apparently you get this annoying message saying "hey you have unused skill points" when you pretty much unlocked every single skill.....

Also your unlimited credits failed to work properly... again I wish we have a pointer for this.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:59 am
Also your unlimited credits failed to work properly... again I wish we have a pointer for this.
The display value doesn't match with the real value of credits. You will have unlimited credits but the screen doesn't always show the value, you can still buy things with it though.

kaptain kek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaptain kek »

STN wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:11 pm
kaptain kek wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:03 am
I ran out of time lol...health took a lot of time and then i was pushing for a cease fire cheat(ammo "appeared" to be shared but writing 0 to enemy did nothing). Game is fun in gameplay but like everyone else said the animation feels like a joke.

@Cielos I would get to play it again the same time you do :P. My trial is finished
I too have now run out of my 10 hours, of which 5 I was trying to figure out how to make crafting free. Getting research with CE is super easy, however some crafting materials are really rare, and going through editing the value of each is a hassle. On Another note, as expected, your skill points will re-set after you load the game up, if you've edited them beyond what they should be at your level. To get skill points for every single skill you'll need level 123(no level cap) so that should be the way to go.

STN our hopes are pinned on you.

klipwc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by klipwc »

Does CE work for multiplayer credits? Only looking for credits mind you